Fine, we’ll get the suit off the rack somewhere.
我妈妈从来都不明白我这辈子想做什么
My mom has never understood what
I’m trying to do with my life.
好吧,我们找个地方把衣服拿下来
Fine, we’ll get the suit off the rack somewhere.
我妈妈从来都不明白
My mom has never understood
我这辈子想做什么
what I’m trying to do with my life.
-22号♥! -你刚才说什么?
-22! -What did you just say?
噢。我现在可以逃跑吗,像你平时那样?
Oof. Can I run away now, like you usually do?
不,这次不行。跟我重复一遍
No. Not this time. Repeat after me.
妈妈,我知道我们的日子过得艰难
Mom, I know we’ve had some rough times,
但你说得对
but you’re right,
(用乔的声音)我不能对你说实话
(IN JOE’S VOICE) I can’t be truthful with you.
因为似乎不管我做什么,你都不赞成
Because it seems like no matter what I do,
you disapprove.
听着,我知道你喜欢演奏
Look, I know you love playing.
那为什么除了教堂,你是最开心的,而我却不是?
Then how come except for church,
you’re the happiest when I don’t?
我终于找到了人生中最重要的演出,而你却很生气
I finally land the gig of my life and you’re upset.
你没有看到身为音乐家对你父亲来说有多艰难
You didn’t see how tough being
a musician was on your father.
我不想看到你也那样挣扎
I don’t want to see you struggle like that.
爸爸可以追求他的梦想,而我却不能?
So Dad could pursue his dreams, and I can’t?
你父亲有我
Your father had me.
大多数时候,是这家店付的账单
Most times, this shop is what paid the bills.
等我走了,谁来付你的钱呢?
So when I’m gone, who’s gonna pay yours?
我只想着音乐
Music is all I think about.
从我早上醒来的那一刻起
From the moment I wake up in the morning
直到我晚上入睡的那一刻
to the moment I fall asleep at night.
你不能把梦想当早餐吃,乔伊
You can’t eat dreams for breakfast, Joey.
那我就不想吃了
Then I don’t want to eat.
这与我的事业无关,妈妈
This isn’t about my career, Mom.
这是我活着的理由
It’s my reason for living.
我知道爸爸也有同感
And I know Dad felt the same way.
我只是担心如果我今天死了
I’m just afraid that if I died today,
我的生命却一无所有
that my life would’ve amounted to nothing.
乔伊
Joey.

Oh.
利巴:让我们用这个来代替吧
LIBBA: Let’s make this work instead.
那是我爸爸的西装
That’s my dad’s suit.
利巴:露露。梅尔巴
LIBBA: Lulu. Melba.
把你的好剪刀拿过来。我们还有工作要做
Bring your good scissors in here. We got work to do.
22:(用正常的声音)哇。这感觉真的很好
22: (IN NORMAL VOICE) Wow. This feels really nice.
-你看起来棒极了 -非常合身
-You look marvelous. -It fits perfectly.
梅尔巴:你看到我怎么做的了吗?
MELBA: You see how I did that?
如果要我说的话,那是一套上等的羊毛套装
That is one fine wool suit, if I do say so myself.
-我能试穿一下吗? -你当然可以
-Can I try on that? -Of course you can.
-梅尔巴:很帅
-MELBA: Just handsome.
谢谢你,呃,妈妈
Thank you, uh, Mom.
雷一定会为你骄傲的,宝贝
Ray would have been so proud of you, baby.
就像我一直以来一样
Like I’ve always been.
你听到了吧?
You heard me, right?
这套衣服是羊毛的,不是涤纶的
The suit is wool, not polyester.
那么,别再把那只猫放在你的肩膀上了
So, don’t go putting that cat on your shoulders again.
鲍斯:是的,女士!
BOTH: Yes, ma’am!
梅尔巴:哦,那里有一个漂亮的小锥度
MELBA: Oh, there’s a nice little taper there.
谢谢,妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
哦,太神奇了
Oh, that was amazin’.
你知道那种感觉吗?感觉就像爵士乐
You know what that felt like? It felt like jazz.
是啊,你在爵士中
Yeah, you were jazzing.
乔:哈哈。好吧,爵士中
JOE: Ha-ha. Okay, jazzing.
我告诉你,乔
I’m telling you, Joe.
你真的应该再给丽莎打电♥话♥
You really should call Lisa again.
乔:我现在没有时间谈恋爱,22号♥
JOE: I don’t really have time for a
relationship right now, 22.
哦,现在忙吗?
Oh, busy right now?
想等到你第二次死吗?
Wanna wait till you die a second time?
酷,酷,酷
Cool, cool, cool.
真不敢相信我从一个未出生的灵魂那里
I can’t believe I’m getting romantic advice
得到了浪漫的建议
from an unborn soul.
22:我还能想到更糟的
22: I can think of worse.
乔:就在那里
JOE: There it is.
我们做到了!这会起作用的
We made it! This is going to work.
哇!我真不敢相信我看起来这么好
Whoa! I can’t believe how good I look.
西装,发型。看看我
The suit, the cut. Just look at me.
-哦,在那儿转一转 -22:像这样?
-Ooh, just turn a little bit right there.
-22: Like this?
-肩膀斜一点,然后… -22:哦,嘿,那是谁?
-Angle the shoulders, and…
-22: Oh, hey, who’s that?
-往这边 -乔:这就对了
-And from this side. -JOE: That’s it.
22:什么?谁回来了?
22: What? Who’s back here?
-还是我。啊哈 -乔:那是赢家
-Still me. Uh-huh. -JOE: That’s a winner.
对吧?
Right?
这不可能发生。现在,我不相信这一点
This can’t be happenin’.
Now, I’m not gonna believe this.
“半音符”
The Half Note.
女人:他让你付晚餐的钱?
WOMAN: He made you pay for dinner?
男人:是的…
MAN: Yeah…
-乔:你准备好了吗? -嗯?
-JOE: So, you ready? -Huh?
回家了
To go home.
我打赌你已经准备好离开这臭石头了,对吧?
I bet you’re ready to get off of this stinky rock, huh?
你如何看待地球,无论如何?
What do you think of Earth, anyway?
我总是说这很愚蠢。但是…
I always said it was dumb. But…
我的意思是…
I mean…
看看我发现了什么
Just look at what I found.
你妈妈用这个可爱的线轴给你缝衣服
Your mom sewed your suit from this cute spool.
我紧张的时候,迪兹给了我这个
When I was nervous, Dez gave me this.
地铁里有个人冲我吼。太可怕了
A guy on the subway yelled at me. It was scary.
但我也挺喜欢的
But I kind of liked that, too.
事实是,我一直很担心
Truth is, I’ve always worried
也许是我自己有什么问题。你知道吗?
that maybe there’s something wrong with me.
You know?
也许我活得还不够好
Maybe I’m not good enough for living.
但后来你向我展示了目标和激♥情♥
But then you showed me about
purpose and passion,
也许看天空可以成为我的火花
and maybe sky-watching can be my spark.
或者走路。我真的很擅长走路
Or walking. I’m really good at walking.
这些都不是目的,22号♥
Those really aren’t purposes, 22.
那只是普通的生活方式
That’s just regular old living.
但是,嘿,等你回到”你的研讨会”
But, hey, when you get back to the You Seminar,
你可以诚实地试一试
you can give it an honest try.
不,但是我已经在”你的研讨会”上待了几千年了
No, but I’ve been at the You Seminar
for thousands of years
从来没有感觉到这么亲近
and I have never felt this close.
乔!谁准备好回家了?
Joe! Who’s ready to go home?
月风
Moonwind.
星星几乎排列成一条直线
The stars are almost in alignment.
乔:好吧
JOE: All right.
我马上就把你送回你的身体里
I’ll have you back in your bodies in no time.
不。我必须在这里找到它,在地球上
No. I’ve gotta find it here, on Earth.
这是我找到火花的唯一机会
This is my only chance to find my spark.
22号♥,你喜欢这些东西只是因为你在我的身体里
22, you’re only loving this stuff because
you’re in my body.
当你回到”你的研讨会”时,你会发现你自己喜欢的东西
You can find your own thing to love when
you get back to the You Seminar.
现在,来吧,我需要我的身体回来。现在!
Now, come on, I need my body back. Now!

No.
我坐在椅子上
I’m in the chair.
-22号♥! -22:别烦我!
-22! -22: Leave me alone!
我在努力寻找我的目标!
I’m trying to find my purpose!
乔:22号♥,你回来!
JOE: 22, you come back here!
22号♥!
22!
女士:米滕斯先生
WOMAN: Mr. Mittens.

Oh.
泰瑞:他们在那儿
TERRY: There they are.
(宾夕法尼亚州模糊不清的公告)
(INDISTINCT ANNOUNCEMENT ON PA)
你马上给我回来!
You come back here right now!
你偷走了我的身体!
You stole my body!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!