月风:乔!
MOONWIND: Joe!
天哪,伙计。你在这个区域里干什么?
Good heavens, man. What are you doing in the zone?
月风。我搞砸了。我要找到22号♥
Moonwind. I messed up. I need to find 22.
恐怕她已经成了一个迷失的灵魂
I’m afraid she’s become a lost soul.
-什么? -我会在路上解释的
-What? -I’ll explain on the way.
当你们俩都不回到”半音符”的时候
When neither of you returned to The Half Note,
我就怀疑出了什么问题
I suspected something had gone wrong.
我回到这里,就在那时我发现了她
I came back here, and that’s when I spotted her.
迷失的灵魂被某种使他们与生活脱节的东西所困扰
Lost souls are obsessed by something that
disconnects them from life.
现在22号♥在技术上还活着,她也成了他们中的一员
And now that 22 has technically lived,
she’s become one of them.
-在那里! -好节目
-There! -Good show.
22号♥!
22!
-准备好网 -我会的
-Ready the net. -I’m on it.
月风:她抓住我们了!
MOONWIND: She’s got us!
乔:月风!
JOE: Moonwind!
月风:船长总是和船一起沉没
MOONWIND:
A captain always goes down with the ship.
一直以来…
It has been a…
22号♥!
22!
回来,22号♥。是我,乔
Come back, 22. It’s me, Joe.
放松,22号♥,放松
Easy, 22, easy.
我只是回来给你这个
I just came back to give you this.
放松
Easy.
22号♥,听着。回来!
22, listen. Come back!
为了纠正我们心不在焉的错误
And for correcting our absent-minded mistakes
和正确的计数
and setting the count right,
我们授予你这个奖杯,泰瑞。按照你的要求
we are awarding you, Terry, this trophy.
As you requested.
我很高兴接受我要求的这个非常特别的奖项
I am happy to accept this very special
award I requested,
但这绝对是我应得的
but that I absolutely deserve.
顾问杰瑞A:乔·加德纳?
COUNSELOR JERRY A: Joe Gardner?
我收回刚才的话
And I’ll just take that back.

Hey.
Oi,菜鸟!你不在属于你的地方
Oi, noob! You’re not where you belong.
顾问杰瑞:呃…
COUNSELOR JERRY: Uh…
22号♥,停。我有件事要告诉你
22, stop. I have something to tell you.
住手。不
Stop that. No.
22号♥!
22!
辅♥导♥员杰瑞A:哇,小心!
COUNSELOR JERRY A: Whoa, watch out!
顾问杰瑞D:别紧张
COUNSELOR JERRY D: Take it easy.
-好了,好了 -没有必要害怕
-There, there. -There’s no need to be afraid.
顾问杰瑞A:别担心。冷静下来
COUNSELOR JERRY A: Don’t worry. Calm down.
你必须停止跑步。拜托
You have to stop running. Please.
乔:22号♥,停
JOE: 22, stop.
22号♥,我错了
22, I was wrong.
拜托,你能听我说吗?你准备好活下去了,22号♥
Please, will you listen? You are ready to live, 22.
我还不够好。不。不
I’m not good enough. Nope. No.
没有什么。我只需要填写最后一个格子
Nothing. I just need to fill out that last box.
乔:22号♥!
JOE: 22!
(22的声音)你不诚实
(IN 22’S VOICE) You’re dishonest.
你所做的一切都是错误的决定
All you make are bad decisions.
你是不明智的,你不会在这个世界上成功的
You are unwise and you won’t make it in the world.
你太自私了
You’re so selfish.
没有人会愿意和你在一起
No one would ever want to be around you.
失败者
Loser.
哦,世界需要卓越的人
Oh, the world needs remarkable people
而你是我见过的最不卓越的灵魂
and you are the least remarkable
soul I’ve ever met.
你永远找不到你的火花
You’ll never find your spark.
愚蠢的
Imbecile.
我帮不了你
I cannot help you.
22号♥!
22!
22:我只需要把最后那个格子填满
22: I just need to fill out that last box.
我一点都不够好
I’m not good enough at all.
你永远找不到你的火花
You will never find your spark.
毫无意义
There’s no point.
(22的声音)那不是目标,你个白♥痴♥
(IN 22’S VOICE) Those aren’t purposes, you idiot.
那只是普通的生活方式
That’s just regular old living.
这是在浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
你能拿到徽章是因为你在我的身体里
You only got that badge because
you were in my body.
所以你才毁了一切
That’s why you ruin everything.
因为你没有目标
Because you have no purpose.
不,不,不
No, no, no.
(乔的声音)毫无意义
(IN JOE’S VOICE) There’s no point.
(22的声音)你永远找不到你的火花
(IN 22’S VOICE) You’ll never find your spark.
因为你没有目标!
Because you have no purpose!
我不好。不
I’m not good. Nope.
没有什么。我只需要把最后那个格子填满。我放弃了
Nothing. I just need to fill out that last box. I give up.
乔:(像米滕斯先生)你准备好了吗?
JOE: (AS MR. MITTENS) You ready?
嗯?
Huh?
来生活
To come live.
我很害怕,乔
I’m scared, Joe.
我不够好
I’m not good enough.
不管怎样,我从来没有得到我的火花
Anyway, I never got my spark.
是的,你做到了
Yes, you did.
乔:你的火花不是你的目标
JOE: Your spark isn’t your purpose.
当你准备好开始生活时,最后一个格子就会被填满
That last box fills in when you’re ready to come live.
并且,问题是
And, the thing is
你很擅长爵士中
you’re pretty great at jazzing.
但是,乔
But, Joe,
这意味着你不能…
this means you won’t get to…
没事的。我已经做到了
It’s okay. I already did.
现在轮到你了
Now it’s your turn.
我和你一起去
I’ll go with you.
你知道你不能那样做
You know you can’t do that.
我知道。但我会尽我所能
I know. But I’ll go as far as I can.
嘿!看一看!
Hey! Take a look!
哇!
Wow!
顾问杰瑞A:加德纳先生?
COUNSELOR JERRY A: Mr. Gardner?
乔:什么事?
JOE: Yes?
你有空吗?
Do you have a moment?
当我说谢谢的时候,我想我代表了所有的杰瑞
I think I’m speaking for all the Jerrys when
I say thank you.
为了什么?
For what?
我们的工作是激发灵感,乔
We’re in the business of inspiration, Joe,
但我们发现自己被激发的机会并不多
but it’s not often we find ourselves inspired.
呵呵。真的?
Huh. Really?
所以,我们决定再给你一次机会
So, we all decided to give you another chance.
希望从现在开始,你会注意自己的行走方向
Hopefully,
you will watch where you walk from now on.
但是泰瑞呢?
But what about Terry?
我们和泰瑞商量好了
We worked it out with Terry.
嗯。太奇怪了
Mm. That’s weird.
嘿,泰瑞,那边是什么?
Hey, Terry, what’s that over there?
马上看看
Look immediately.
什么?你在说什么?
What? What are you talking about?
-哦,没什么。你刚才说什么? -嗯?
-Oh, nothing. You were saying? -Hmm?
你在说话吗?我不记得了
Were you even talking? I can’t remember.
不要介意
Never mind.
好吗?
Well?
谢谢
Thanks.
你觉得你会怎么做?
So what do you think you’ll do?
你打算怎样度过你的一生?
How are you gonna spend your life?
我不确定
I’m not sure.
乔:但我知道…
JOE: But I do know…
我要活在每一分钟
I’m going to live every minute of it.
《心灵奇旅》
北♥京♥老刘,2021.01.03
(嘻哈音乐)
(HIP-HOP MUSIC PLAYS)
♪ 饶舌是名字
♪ Rappin Ced is the name
♪ 你应该选对了
♪ And you should get it right
♪ 像炸♥药♥一样在现场爆♥炸♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!