Wait. You’re really not Bjorn Börgensson?
这是我的生活
It’s my life.
呃,打扰一下,这是怎么回事?
Um, excuse me, what’s going on here?
比纳卡喷雾剂?便宜的古龙水?
Binaca breath spray? Cheap cologne?
伙计,谁策划了这次展览?
Man, who curated this exhibit?
你干的
You did.
(电视上的说唱)♪ 我去哈莱姆区,没问题
(RAPPING ON TV) ♪ I go to Harlem, it’s no problems
乔:哦,天哪。是塞德里克的说唱组。不!
JOE: Oh, my goodness. It’s Cedric’s rap group. No!
♪现在每个人都向皇后的国王鞠躬♪
♪ Now everybody bow down To the Kings of Queens ♪
不,不要看那些东西。让我们看看这里
No, don’t look at that stuff. Let’s look over here.
小乔:爸爸,我不想去
YOUNG JOE: Dad, I don’t wanna go.
我不喜欢爵士乐
I don’t like jazz.
黑色即兴音乐
Black improvisational music.
这是我们对美国文化的伟大贡献之一
It’s one of our great contributions
to American culture.
至少给它一个机会,乔伊
At least give it a chance, Joey.
(爵士音乐演奏)
(JAZZ MUSIC PLAYING)
这就是一切开始的地方
This is where it all started.
这是我爱上爵士乐的那一刻
This is the moment where I fell in love with jazz.
听那个
Listen to that.
看,这曲调只是一个让你出来的借口
See, the tune is just an excuse to bring out the you.
这就是我成为爵士音乐家的原因
And that’s why I became a jazz musician.
女人:这不是我们要找的
WOMAN: It’s not what we’re looking for.
等等,我可不记得是这样下去的
Wait a minute,
that’s not how I remember it going down.
等你有点东西再回来吧
Come back when you have something.
-对不起,乔 -对不起,乔
-Sorry, Joe. -Sorry, Joe.
男人:我们正在寻找与众不同的东西
MAN: We’re looking for something different.
二,三,四
Two, three, four.
(乐器演奏不协调)
(INSTRUMENTS PLAYING DISCORDANTLY)
我的生活毫无意义
My life was meaningless.
不,不,不
No, no, no.
不,我不会接受
No, I will not accept this.
孩子,把徽章给我。我要回到我的身体
Kid, give me that badge. I’m goin’ back to my body.
哦,是的,当然。在这里
Oh, yeah, sure. Here.
除非它变成了地球通行证,否则我就被困住了
Unless it becomes an Earth Pass, I’m stuck with it.
好吧,如果我帮你把它变成地球通行证呢?
Well, what if I help you turn it into an Earth Pass?
那你能给我吗?
Will you give it to me then?
等等…
Wait…
我从来没有想过。我要跳过人生
I’ve never thought of that. I’d get to skip life.
所以,是的!
So, yes!
但我们得先改变一下
But we gotta get this thing to change first,
我从来没能让它改变
and I’ve never been able to get it to change.
来吧。我对火花了如指掌
Come on. I know all about sparks.
因为我的火花是钢琴
Because mine is piano.
(弹奏颤音)
(PLAYING TRILLING NOTES)
-真的吗?什么都没有? -22:嗯
-Really? Nothin’ at all? -22: Eh.
哦,不,不是爵士乐,只是音乐。我不喜欢音乐声
Oh, no, not jazz, just music. I don’t like music sounds.
感觉有点太噪了
It feels like a little too much.
我可不想这样出去
Well, I’m not going out like this.
什么地方,呃,万物殿?
Where’s that, uh, Hall of Everything?
乔:我马上回来
JOE: I’ll be right back.
22:别自以为是,伙计
22: Don’t get ahead of yourself, pal.
顺便问一下,为什么你听起来像个中年白人女士?
By the way,
why do you sound like a middle-aged white lady?
我不是
I don’t.
-这都是幻觉 -嗯?
-This is all an illusion. -Huh?
这整个地方都是假想的
This whole place is a hypothetical.
(男声)如果我愿意的话 我可以这么说
(IN MALE VOICE) I could sound like this if I wanted to.
(孩子的声音)或者听起来像这样
(IN KID’S VOICE) Or sound like this instead.
(正常的声音)我甚至可以像你
(IN NORMAL VOICE) I could even sound like you.
(乔的声音)生活太不公平了
(IN JOE’S VOICE) Life is so unfair.
我不想死。谁给救护车打电♥话♥。哇!
I don’t wanna die.
Somebody call the wambulance. Wah!
(正常的声音)我用这个声音是因为它让人讨厌
I just use this voice because it annoys people.
这是非常有效的
It’s very effective.
别担心,他们很好
Don’t worry, they’re fine.
你不能在这里粉碎灵魂
You can’t crush a soul here.
这就是地球上的生命的意义
That’s what life on Earth is for.
乔:很机智
JOE: Very witty.
好吧。我们到了
Okay. Here we are.
这是万物殿堂
This is the Hall of Everything.
乔:哇!
JOE: Whoa!
对!
Yes!
-哇哦 -恭喜你!
-Whoa. -Congratulations!
那么,你想从哪里开始呢?
So, where do you want to start?
来吧
Come on.
羊角面包、蛋糕。烘焙可能是你的火花
Croissants, cakes. Baking could be your spark.
是啊!但是,嗯,我不明白
Yeah! But, um, I don’t get it.
-闻闻就知道了 -不能,你也不能
-Just smell it. -Can’t, and neither can you.
什么?
What?
你说得对。我闻不到
You’re right. I can’t smell.
我们不能… 我们也尝不出味道?
We can’t… We can’t taste, either?
所有的东西都在你的身体里
All that stuff is in your body.
-没有味道,没有味道 -或者触摸。看到了吗?
-No smell, no taste. -Or touch. See?
好吧,我明白了。继续前进
Okay, I get it. Moving on.
这不是很刺♥激♥吗?
Isn’t this exciting?
这火真漂亮
The fire is so pretty.
我有点想让它蔓延开来
I kinda wanna let it spread.
不行
Nope.
手是坚硬的
Hands are hard.
图书管♥理♥员♥怎么样?他们很酷
How about a librarian? They’re cool.
是的,太神奇了
Yes, amazing.
谁不喜欢做一份吃力不讨好的工作
Who wouldn’t like working at a thankless job
你总是因为预算削减而面临亏损的危险?
you’re always in danger of losing due to budget cuts?
尽管我很喜欢随机地吓唬人
Though I do like the idea of
randomly shushing people.
-听着,显然这是… -嘘!
-Look, obviously this… -Shh!
哦,是的,那很好
Oh, yeah, that’s good.
无聊的
Meh.
无聊的
Meh.
无聊的
Meh.
无聊的
Meh.
乔:嗯,我想就这些了
JOE: Well, I think that’s everything.
-22:对不起 -你告诉我你会试试的
-22: Sorry. -You told me you’d try.
我做到了。我说的是实话
I did. I’m telling the truth.
如果说我不擅长什么,那就是撒谎
If there’s one thing I’m not, it’s a liar.
不像亚伯拉罕·林肯
Unlike Abraham Lincoln.
你真的要这么省钱吗?
You’re really okay being on a penny?
嗯,当然。这是一种荣誉
Well, of course. It’s an honor.
好吧,但是他们让安德鲁·杰克逊上了20号♥
Okay, but they put Andrew Jackson on the 20.
杰克逊!
Jackson!
我能说什么,乔?地球是无聊的
What can I say, Joe? Earth is boring.
那么,我们还能做什么呢?
Well, what else can we do, then?
因为我们快没时间了
Because we’re running out of time.
是啊,你知道,时间在这里并不重要
Yeah, you know, time’s not really a thing here.
-顾问杰瑞B:时间到了!
-COUNSELOR JERRY B: Time’s up!
很好的尝试,比约恩,不必感到难过
Nice try, Bjorn, but no need to feel bad.
22号♥这里可能有一点挑战
22 here can be a bit of a challenge.
即使我感觉不到,也请不要触摸我
Even though I can’t feel it, please don’t touch me.
因此,让我们带你前往超度吧
So, let’s get you to the Great Beyond.
呃,等等。我们忘了试试霹雳舞
Um, wait. We forgot to try breakdancer.
是啊!我想那是我的爱好
Yeah! I think that’s gonna be my thing.
机械舞和锁定。风车
Poppin’ and lockin’. Windmills.
用舞蹈来解决我的争端
Settling my disputes with dance.
我们能再等一分钟回去试试霹雳舞吗?
Can we have one more minute to go
back and try breakdancer?
拜托了,杰瑞?
Please, Jerry?
你今天看起来真不错,杰瑞
You look really good today, Jerry.
哦,好吧。我从没见过22号♥如此热情
Oh, okay. I’ve never seen 22 this enthused.
对你有好处,伯格森博士
Good for you, Dr. Börgensson.
22:快跑
22: Run.
这儿
In here.
22:在这儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!