(音乐扭曲)
(MUSIC DISTORTS)
泰瑞:你该走了,乔·加德纳
TERRY: It’s your time to go, Joe Gardner.
哦,不,你不该走
Oh, no, you don’t.
知道了!
Gotcha!
不,不,不
No, no, no.
不,不!
No, no!
我要和多萝西娅·威廉姆斯一起演出!
I was gonna play with Dorothea Williams!
我就要找到我的火花了!
And I was about to find my spark!
乔:找到你的火花了吗?我的生活终于要改变了!
JOE: Find your spark?
My life was finally going to change!
22:你答应过我,但你连5分钟都不给我!
22: You promised,
but you wouldn’t even give me five minutes!
乔:因为你我失去了一切!
JOE: I lost everything because of you!
乔!
Joe!
你作弊了
You cheated.
泰瑞:找到他了
TERRY: Found him.
-乔·加德纳 -你回来了!
-Joe Gardner. -You’re back!
泰瑞,你找到他们了
Terry, you found them.
泰瑞:不用谢我
TERRY: No need to thank me.
一切恢复正常真是太好了,而且…
It’s so nice to have everything back in order, and…
22号♥拿到通行证了吗?
22 got her pass?
-哦,天哪 -22号♥!你有地球通行证!
-Oh, my goodness. -22! You got an Earth Pass!
-太棒了!
-This is amazing!
顾问杰瑞A:我就知道你能做到
COUNSELOR JERRY A: I knew you could do it.
顾问杰瑞B:这是克雷克雷
COUNSELOR JERRY B: This is cray cray.
但是什么… 最后一个格子里填的是什么?
But what… What filled in the last box?
我来告诉你填的是什么。我做到了!
I’ll tell you what filled it in. I did!
是我的火花改变了那枚徽章
It was my spark that changed that badge.
她得到那个是因为她在我的身体里过着我的生活
She only got that because she was living
my life in my body.
-我是… -泰瑞:来吧,加德纳先生
-I was… -TERRY: Come on, Mr. Gardner.
顾问杰瑞A:乔,是你的时候了
COUNSELOR JERRY A: Joe, it’s time for you
陪伴22号♥去地球传送门
to accompany 22 to the Earth portal.
给你一个说再见的机会
Give you a chance to say goodbye.
当然。这是标准程序
Of course. It’s standard procedure.
稍等一下。我要校正设置计数
Just hold on a minute. I get to set the count right.
泰瑞,你做得很好
Terry, you have done a super job.
我们来接手吧
We’ll take it from here.
你太棒了
You’re amazing.
好,谢谢你
Well, thank you.
泰瑞时刻
Terrytime.
顾问杰瑞B:去吧,你们两个
COUNSELOR JERRY B: Go ahead, you two.
你不知道
You don’t know.
你不知道为什么我的通行证变了
You can’t be sure why my pass changed.
来吧,22号♥。好好想想
Come on, 22. Think about it.
你讨厌音乐,直到你进入我的身体
You hated music until you were in my body.
你恨一切,直到你变成我
You hated everything until you were me.
希望你喜欢
I hope you enjoy it.
乔:呃…
JOE: Uh…
我不得不问,你是怎么让狄更斯做到的?
I have to ask, how the Dickens did you do it?
让地球通行证改变吗?
Get that Earth Pass to change?
哦。你知道吗,我… 你可以说
Oh. You know what, I… I just let her walk
我只是让她穿着我的鞋子走了一英里
a mile in my shoes, you could say.
好吧,成功了
Well, it worked.
是的
Yeah.
那个,你很可能去超度
Well, you should probably get
going to the Great Beyond.
嘿,呃,我们从来没发现22号♥的目标是什么
Hey, um, we never found out what 22’s purpose was.
-打扰一下? -你知道,她,呃,火花
-Excuse me? -You know, her, uh, spark.
她的目标。是音乐吗?生物学?行走?
Her purpose. Was it music? Biology? Walking?
我们不指定目标。你从哪里产生这个主意的?
We don’t assign purposes.
Where did you get that idea?
因为我有钢琴
Because I have piano.
这是我生来就要做的。那是我的火花
It’s what I was born to do. That’s my spark.
火花不是灵魂的目标
A spark isn’t a soul’s purpose.
哦,你的导师和你的激♥情♥
Oh, you mentors and your passions.
你的目标。你生命的意义。如此简单
Your purposes. Your meanings of life. So basic.
不,不,它…
No, no, it…
新灵魂:哇
NEW SOUL: Wow.
这是音乐。我的火花是音乐。我…
It is music. My spark is music. I…
我知道是这样
I know it is.
22:我不好
22: I’m no good.
我没有目标
I got no purpose.
没有目标
No purpose.
没有目标
No purpose.
G 先生?
Mr. G?
柯利,我成功了。我准备好了
Curley, I made it. I’m ready to go.
你来晚了,伙计
You’re too late, man.
让我和多萝西娅谈谈
Let me talk to Dorothea.
不,不,不,伙计。她不弹那个
No, no, no, man. She don’t play that.
这些说唱歌♥手的行为就像… 谁让这个疯子进来的?
These rappers act like… Who let this lunatic in here?
听着,你得再给我一次机会
Listen, you gotta give me another chance.
这是我的乐队。我决定谁上场
This is my band. I decide who plays.
如果你不跟我一起去
And if you don’t go with me,
你就会犯下你职业生涯中最大的错误
you’ll be making the biggest mistake of your career.
哦,是吗?为什么?
Oh, yeah? Why’s that?
我在这个星球上唯一的目标就是演奏
My only purpose on this planet is to play.
这是我命中注定要做的。没有什么能阻止我
It’s what I was meant to do.
And nothing’s gonna stop me.
你不是个傲慢的人吗?
Well, aren’t you an arrogant one?
我想你真的是个爵士乐手
I guess you really are a jazz player.
告诉罗伯特他出局了。就现在
Tell Robert he’s out. For now.
漂亮的西装
Nice suit.
准备好,乔·加德纳,你的人生就要开始了
Get ready, Joe Gardner, your life is about to start.
(欢快的爵士乐)
(PLAYING UPBEAT JAZZ MUSIC)
(缓慢的爵士乐)
(PLAYING SLOW JAZZ MUSIC)
(欢快的颤音)
(PLAYING UPBEAT TRILLING NOTES)
(欢快的爵士乐)
(PLAYING UPBEAT JAZZ MUSIC)
欢迎加入四重奏,老师
Welcome to the quartet, Teach.
利巴:那是我的乔伊!
LIBBA: That’s my Joey!
-多精彩的表演!-最后的独奏太精彩了
-What a show! -That last solo was brilliant.
真是让人惊异
That was amazing!
我不会再帮你保护那座桥了
I’m not gonna cover that bridge for you again.
-喔!稍后,G先生 -祝贺你
-Whoo! Later, Mr. G. -Congratulations.
梅尔巴:你做得极好。我们爱你
MELBA: You did great. We love you.
我真为你骄傲,乔伊
I’m so proud of you, Joey.
我得上♥床♥睡觉了。我们老了
Gotta get to bed. We old.
你要表演100场,其中一场宛如杀手(比喻精彩)
You play 100 shows, and one of them is killer.
像今晚这样的机会可不多
You don’t get many like tonight.
是啊
Yeah.
那么,呃,接下来会发生什么?
So, uh, what happens next?
我们明天晚上回来,再来一次
We come back tomorrow night and do it all again.
怎么了,老师?
What’s wrong, Teach?
只是我这一辈子都在等待这一天
It’s just I’ve been waiting on this day for my entire life.
我以为我会有不同的感觉
I thought I’d feel different.
我听过一个关于鱼的故事
I heard this story about a fish.
他游到这条老鱼跟前说
He swims up to this older fish and says,
“我正试图找到他们称之为海洋的东西 ”
“I’m trying to find this thing they call the ocean.”
“海洋?”老鱼说
“The ocean?” says the older fish.
“你现在就在海洋里啊”
“That’s what you’re in right now.”
“这个?”小鱼说。“这是水
“This?” says the young fish. “This is water.
“我想要的是海洋 ”
“What I want is the ocean.”
明天见
See you tomorrow.
-嘿,伙计 -对不起
-Hey, man. -Sorry.
(奏着忧郁的音乐)
(SOMBER MUSIC PLAYING)
(播放音符)
(PLAYS NOTE)
(弹奏和♥弦♥)
(PLAYING SOFT CHORDS)
22:也许看天空可以成为我的火花
22: Maybe sky-watching can be my spark.
或者走路。我真的很擅长走路
Or walking. I’m really good at walking.
乔:那真的不是目标,22号♥
JOE: Those really aren’t purposes, 22.
那只是普通的生活方式
That’s just regular old living.
(弹奏悠扬的颤音)
(PLAYING MELODIOUS TRILLING NOTES)
-月风:乔? -乔:嗯?
-MOONWIND: Joe? – JOE: Huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!