– Yeah. – All right.
堵耳朵
Cover your ears.
很好 就这样
That is good! That’s good.
-时间没问题吧 -没问题
– We on schedule? – Oh, yeah.
向伊迪丝动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络上传软件破解
Uploading software hack to EDITH network.
有了它的无人机
With her drones,
我们就能制♥造♥一起足以覆盖整个城市的事件
we’ll be able to create an event big enough to cover an entire city.
好样的 确保每台无人机都武器就绪
All right. Well done. Make sure every drone is weapons-hot.
我们需要最大破坏
We need maximum damage.
-那会死伤惨重的 -当然
– That’s gonna cause a lot of casualties. – Oh, yeah.
伤亡大 报道多 我得盖过其他新闻
More casualties, more coverage. I gotta cut through the static.
伦敦是座美丽的城市 它会遭殃
London’s a beautiful city, and it’ll suffer,
但他们能重建 如果我想做下个钢铁侠
but they can rebuild. I mean, if I’m gonna be the next Iron Man,
我得在复仇者级别的威胁下拯救世界
I need to save the world from an Avengers-level threat.
但等它的新救世主到来
But when its new savior descends,
那些伤亡都会被遗忘
all those casualties will be forgotten.
詹妮丝 你要就位 准备让我速换盔甲
Janice, you’ll be in position with my quick-change armor
-去迎接胜利 -没问题
– for the victory lap? – Of course.
-你想试试… -不
– You wanna try…? – No, that’s…
我的手怎么了 怎么会这样
What’s going on with my hand? Why is that happening?
从广场上回来的一台无人机
One of the drones that came back from the plaza
丢了个投影仪 没事的
was missing a projector. It’s fine.
等等 你…你才告诉我吗
Wait, and you’re…? You’re telling me this now?
就一台无人机 图像不会有问题的 我保证
It’s one drone. The image will be perfect, I promise.
那台投影仪是证据
That projector is evidence.
能让人们知道我们在做什么
It’s gonna tell people what we’re doing
怎么做到的
and how we’re doing it.
我可是在努力骗过70亿人
I am trying to fool 7 billion people here,
包括尼克·弗瑞 他可是全世界最多疑
including Nick Fury, who happens to be the most paranoid
也最危险的人
and most dangerous person on the planet.
如果他在我杀了他前发现了
And if he catches on before I’ve killed him,
他会一枪崩了我的脑袋
and he will put a bullet in my head.
没人想被一枪崩了脑袋 是吧
And nobody wants a bullet in their head, right?
是吧
Right?
威廉 你看着我
William, can you look at me?
调出伊迪丝
Pull up EDITH.
你好 昆廷
Hello, Quentin.
亲爱的 启动五级搜索
Hi, honey. I need a level-five search,
全资源协议 查找这个装置
full-resource protocol for this device.
正在放大
Magnifying.
那里 搜索进出那栋建筑的一切
There. Search everything going in and out of that building.
已找到
Located.
该死
Shit.
威廉 有一天
You know, William, one day,
等我因为这个不得不杀了彼得·帕克
after I’ve had to kill Peter Parker because of this,
我希望你记得 他的血是沾在你手上的
I hope you remember that his blood is on your hands!
真不敢相信我把眼镜给了贝克
I can’t believe I gave Beck those glasses.
我怎么能那么蠢
I mean, how could I be that stupid?
他大概此刻正在监视我
He’s probably spying on me right now
或是派无人机来杀我
or sending a drone to come and kill me.
你还能调用杀人无人机吗
You had access to killer drones?
对 我并没想要的
Yeah, I didn’t really want them,
尤其是在我差点杀了布拉德之后
especially after I almost killed Brad.
你差点杀了布拉德
You almost killed Brad?
听着 我得打给弗瑞先生
Look, I have to call Mr. Fury
告诉他贝克是骗子
and tell him that Beck’s a fraud, but…
但他应该监听了我的电♥话♥
I think he tapped my phone.
好吧 那你怎么办
Okay. So, what are you gonna do?
我需要我的战衣
I need my suit,
我得去柏林 跟弗瑞先生当面说
and I have to go to Berlin and talk to Mr. Fury in person.
那个…
Just…
内德 太好了
Ned, perfect.
这戏服太棒了
The costume looks great…
穿去化装舞会太合适了
for the costume party
就在王子城♥堡♥
at the prince’s castle.
她知道了 我告诉她了
She knows. I told her.
不是他告诉我的 是我猜到的
He didn’t tell me. I figured it out.
太棒了
That’s cool.
老早就猜到了
Like, a long time ago.
神秘客是个骗子
Look, Mysterio is a fraud.
但他救了我和贝蒂
But he saved me and Betty’s lives.
不 他用幻景科技伪造了整件事
No. He’s been faking the whole thing with illusion tech.
对 他使用了全息投影仪
Yeah, he’s using these, like, hologram projectors.
真疯狂
That’s crazy.
是啊
Yeah.
所以你们是要一起查案吗
So you guys were like working the case together or what?
主要是靠我
It’s been mostly me.
内德 打给梅 让她打给哈林顿老师
Look, Ned, I need you to call May, get her to call Mr. Harrington,
说她希望我去柏林亲戚家住
say that she wanted me to stay with family in Berlin,
等待风波过去 好吗
until this all blows over. Okay?
好的 轻松
Got it. Easy.
你们撒谎真是驾轻就熟
You guys lie with such ease.
我得走了
I gotta go.
等等 投影仪
Wait, wait, wait. The projector.
你会需要这个的
You’re gonna need this.
别跟任何人说
Don’t tell anyone about this, okay?
知道的人都会有危险
Anyone who knows is in danger.
所以 你也知道了
So you know too.
真酷 虽然是我先知道的 而且要更早
It’s cool. I mean, I’ve known first, and I’ve known longer,
但又不是什么竞争
but it’s not a competition.
不好意思 你知道哪…
Excuse me. Do you know where…?
-夜猴侠 -不 等等 我不…天啊
– Nacht Monkey! – No, wait, I didn’t… Oh, man.
上车
Get in.
弗瑞先生
Mr. Fury…
你要解释很多事了
You’ve got a lot of explaining to do.
-不不 听着 -等安全了再说
– No, no, no, listen. – Wait until we’re secure.

Okay.
对哦
Right.
你要跟我们说说
So is there anything you want to tell us
你的女朋友吗
about your girlfriend?
他是指伊迪丝
He’s talking about EDITH.
我知道我犯了个错误 我很抱歉
Look, I know I made a mistake, I’m sorry,
但他不是你想的那样
but he is not who you think he is.
贝克是个骗子 神秘客 元素怪
Beck is a liar. Mysterio, the Elementals,
都是假的 他有种幻景科技
it’s all fake. He has some illusion tech.
他就是这样骗了你们 还骗我把伊迪丝交给了他
And that’s how he tricked you guys, and me into giving him EDITH.
这是个投影仪
It’s a projector.
我从布拉格的火怪身上拽下来的
I pulled it off the fire monster in Prague.
我们看到的一切死亡和毁灭
So all that death and destruction we witnessed
都是这个假造的
was created by this?
不 不光是这个 我觉得他在用无人机
No, not just this. I think he’s using drones.
如果真是如此
Well, if this is true,
那贝克就非常危险 我们也得机智应对
then Beck’s very dangerous and we need to be smart.
你还告诉谁了
Who else did you tell about this?
帕克 帕克
Parker? Parker!
-怎么了 -贝克 他在这儿
– What’s wrong? – It’s Beck. He’s here.
什么 希尔
What? Hill?
不 只是幻…
No, it’s just an illu…
弗瑞
Fury!
彼得
Peter.
我以为我们很要好呢
I thought we were close.
弗瑞本就必须死 但你不一样
Fury always had to die, but not you.
别躲了 贝克
Stop hiding, Beck!
我本想帮你离开这一切
I tried to help you walk away.
这下你逼我不得不动手了
Now you’re making me do this.
是你说 你只是个孩子
You told me, you were just a kid.
是你说 你想去追那姑娘
You told me, you wanted to run after that girl.
-救命 -MJ
– Help me! – MJ!
天啊
Oh, God!
彼得 怎么回事
Peter, what’s going on?
我知道这是假的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!