Ouch.
除了我
Except for me.
谢谢
Thanks.
-别迟到 -我不会的
– Don’t be late. – I won’t.
回见
See you later.
-你们好可爱 -谢谢
– You guys are so cute. – Thanks.
我还想 或许我们可以
I was thinking that maybe we should all,
比如说 一起去四人约会什么的
I don’t know, like go on a double date or something.
我们分手了
We broke up.
不 怎么了 为什么
No. What? Why?
男人和女人会渐渐疏远
Men and women grow apart,
但他们所共同经历的旅程
but the journey they share together
将永远成为他们的一部分
will always be a part of them.
-你好睿智 -谢谢
– You are so wise. – Thank you.
你好 杰拉德
Hello, Gerald.
妈妈不能来吗
Could Mother not make it?
-梅 -我保证…
– May! – I promise you…
他来了 别给我开罚单
He’s here. Don’t give me a ticket.
你没事太好了
I’m so glad you’re okay.
真的 我没事 我真的很好
No, for real, I’m good. I’m actually really fine.
走吧 你的包呢
Let’s go. Where are your bags?
对啊 被炸飞了
Oh, right. They got blown up.
是啊
Yeah.
我给你买♥♥了热奶油百吉饼
I got you hot buttered bagels.
-太谢谢了 -我了解你
– Thank you so much. – I know my boy.
这几年来 我一直保护着我的身份
I kept my identity pretty guarded this past couple years.
我面临了很多欺骗
I faced a lot of deception.
我厌倦了谎言
And I’m tired of the lies.
所以该说出实话了
So it’s time for the truth to be out there.
你们在约会吗
Are you dating?
-是的 -不算
– Yes. – Not really.
-什么 -我们…
– What? – Well…
-我以为… -夏季情缘吧
– I think… – Summer fling.
是啊 但发展深刻了
Yes, that evolves and grows like any other.
我还不确定会向什么方向发展
I still don’t know where it’s going to go.
不管发展到什么方向
Open to wherever it might lead.
都有可能
Anywhere.
-分分合合 -并把它分享给…
– On or off. – To share it with people…
不论怎样 我们永远是朋友
We’ll always be friends, no matter what.
我还是走了 我还有约会
I’m gonna go because I’ve got a date.
我们都是紧密联♥系♥在一起的
…because we all are interconnected.
-再见 -是啊
– Bye. – We are.
抱歉
Sorry!
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I’m late.
-没事 -你准备好了
– It’s fine. – You ready?
-嗯 -你会喜欢这个的
– Yeah. – You’re gonna love this.
好吧 好吧
Okay! Okay!
-好吧 -准备好了吗
– Okay. Okay. – You ready?
嗯 我不看 我不看了
Yeah. I’m just not gonna watch. I’m not gonna watch.
我还是闭眼吧
I should stop looking. I’m gonna stop looking!
好了 把我放下吧
Okay. You can put me down now! You can put me down now!
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I’m okay.
但是我们再别那么干了
Let’s just… Never, never doing that again.
-我再也不要试了 -好
– I’m never doing that again. – Okay.
我还是走了
I should probably get out of here.
-注意安全 -回见
– Be safe. – See you later.
这里是突发新闻
This is breaking news.
我们为您带来
We come to you now with
上周伦敦袭击的揭秘
revelations about last week’s attack in London.
一个匿名消息源提供了这段视频
An anonymous source provided this video.
显示了昆廷·贝克 即神秘客
It shows Quentin Beck, aka Mysterio,
临死前的一幕
moments before his death.
警告各位 这段视频可能令人不安
A warning, you may find this video disturbing.
我成功把元素怪从维度裂缝送了回去
I managed to send the Elemental back through the dimensional rift,
但我恐怕不能活着离开这座桥了
but I don’t think I’m gonna make it off this bridge alive.
不知为何 蜘蛛侠攻击了我
Spider-Man attacked me for some reason.
他有一支武器化无人机大军 斯塔克科技
He has an army of weaponized drones, Stark technology,
他说他是唯一有资格做新钢铁侠的人
he’s saying he’s the only one who’s gonna be the new Iron Man.
别人都不行
No one else.
你确定要开始无人机袭击吗
Are you sure you want to commence the drone attack?
会造成严重人员伤亡
There will be significant casualties.
做吧 全部执行[杀死]
Do it. Execute them all.
这段惊人的视频于今天早些时候放出
This shocking video was released earlier today
发布于颇受争议的新闻动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥站
on the controversial news website
每日号♥角报动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
TheDailyBugle.Net.
大家看到了 各位
There you have it, folks,
确凿证据 蜘蛛侠
conclusive proof that Spider-Man
残忍♥地杀害了神秘客
was responsible for the brutal murder of Mysterio,
这位跨维度战士
an interdimensional warrior
为保护我们星球献出了生命
who gave his life to protect our planet
他无疑将被历史铭记为
and who will no doubt go down in history
史上最伟大的超级英雄
as the greatest superhero of all time.
但还不止如此 各位
But that’s not all, folks.
真正的爆♥炸♥新闻在这里
Here’s the real blockbuster.
做好准备 你最好坐下
Brace yourselves. You might wanna sit down.
蜘蛛侠的真名…
Spider-Man’s real… Spider-Man’s real name is…
蜘蛛侠的真名是彼得·帕克
Spider-Man’s name is Peter Parker.
搞什么…
What the fu…?
你得告诉他
You gotta tell him.
没事的
It was fine.
那小子处理好了
The little boy handled it.
我们也帮忙了
We helped.
-塔罗斯 -得了
– Talos. – Come off it.
我怎么可能知道
How was I supposed to know
整件事都是假的
that the whole thing was fake?
那都太像模像样了
I mean, that was all very, very convincing, you know.
表演 幻景
The performances, the illusion,
戏服 手工真不错
that costume, the craftsmanship in that.
这对于变形人来说太丢人了 好吧
I mean, this is just embarrassing for a shape-shifter. Fine.
你好 希望你的任务还顺利
Hey there. I hope your mission is going well.
我们一周前照你说的把眼镜给了帕克
We gave the glasses to Parker about a week ago, like you said.
场面很感人的
And it was very touching, you know?
真的很感人
Really, really quite touching.
塔罗斯
Talos.
在之后不久
And, you know, shortly after that,
一切都失控了
it really kind of went off the rails,
我们需要你回来
so we need you to come back.
因为大家都在问复仇者联盟在哪
Cause, everyone kept asking where the Avengers are,
我又不知道该怎么回答
I don’t know what to say to that,
幸好蜘蛛侠赢…
so you’re lucky that Spider-Man won…
都回去工作
Everybody back to work!
我的鞋谁拿了
Who’s got my shoes?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!