-蜘蛛侠能打得过他 -你觉得是什么
– Spider-Man could take him. – What do you think it is?
作为一个相信科学的人
You know, being a man of science…
巫术
witches.
不不不 我们想留下
No, no, no. We wanna stay. We wanna stay.
幸好我给你带上了战衣 是吧
It’s a good thing that I packed your suit, huh?
你居然给忘了
I can’t believe you forgot it.
是啊
Yeah.
跟你一起作战的那人是谁
So, who was that guy that you were with?
那是斯特兰奇先生吗
Was that Mr. Strange?
是斯特兰奇博士 梅
Doctor Strange, May. Doctor Strange.
不 我不知道那是谁
And, no, I don’t know who that was.
是个新来的
It was a new guy.
-我想帮他 但… -哈皮
– I was trying to help him, but… – Happy,
那是我的午餐
that’s my lunch.
别吃那个
Don’t eat that one.
哈皮也在吗
Happy’s there?
对 是哈皮
Yeah, it’s Happy.
他在这儿 来做志工
He’s here. He came by to volunteer.
顺便来办公室看看
And he’s hanging around the office.
-他想跟你打个招呼 -我不想…彼得
– And he wants to say hi. – I don’t want… Hi, Peter.
哈皮
Hey, Happy.
抱歉 我忙呢 我得送个传♥单♥
Sorry, I’m working hard here. I gotta do a… A leaflet drop.
-你在干什么… -很高兴你玩得开心
– What are you doing in…? – Glad you’re having a good time.
别担心 我会照顾好你婶婶
Don’t worry, I’m really taking care of your aunt.
你的计划怎么样了
So how’s the plan going?
是遭遇了些挫折
There’s been setbacks, for sure.
别想太多 相信直觉就好
Don’t over think it, just trust your instincts, you’ll be fine.
我知道 爱你 再见
I know. Love you. Bye.
那人是谁
Who is that guy?
他就像钢铁侠和托尔的集♥合♥体
He’s Iron Man and Thor rolled into one.
他还行吧 他可不比蜘蛛侠
He’s all right. He’s no Spider-Man.
你为什么这么痴迷于蜘蛛侠
What is it with you and Spider-Man?
怎么了 他很赞的
What? He’s just awesome, okay?
他保护本地社区 很激励人
He protects the neighborhood and, you know, he’s inspiring.
他激励我做个更好的人
He inspires me to be a better man.
好啊 蠢蛋
What’s up, dickwad?
我以为你淹死了
Thought you drowned.
看来他名叫神秘客
Sounds like his name’s Mysterio.
那句话
“L’uomo del misterio”
是意大利语 “神秘男子”
is Italian for “Man of mystery.”
他们并不清楚他的身份
They don’t actually know who he is.
神秘客
Mysterio.
名字不错
Cool name.
宝贝
Babe.
你看到了多少
So how much of that did you actually see?
没看到多少 我忙着跑呢
Not much. I was running.
是啊 我也是 我也忙着跑呢
Right. Me too. I was also running…
跑远
away.
明天去巴黎了
So Paris tomorrow.
去埃菲尔铁塔
Go to the Eiffel Tower.
应该很棒
Should be great.
我读到它建造的秘密目的是作为头脑控制天线
Yeah, I read it was secretly built as a mind control antenna
以制♥造♥疯子大军
to create an army of the insane.
所以那里是我整趟旅行最喜欢的目的地
Which is why it’s my favorite destination on the whole trip.
你要怎么对付那个水怪
What are you gonna do about the water monster?
不做什么 它死了
Nothing. It’s dead.
再说 那个神秘客都搞定了
Besides, that Mysterio guy’s all over it.
我只想跟MJ一起玩玩
Look, I just wanna spend time with MJ.
我们刚刚聊起巴黎 我觉得她是喜欢我的
We were talking about Paris, and I think she really likes me.
真不错
That’s nice.
让我想起了我和贝蒂刚相爱时
Reminds me of when Betty and I first fell in love.
我刚吃完我的水果馅饼
I had just finished my fruit cobbler, and…
联♥系♥你可真不容易 蜘蛛侠
You’re a very difficult person to contact, Spider-Man.
你是尼克·弗瑞
You’re Nick Fury.
你射晕了内德
And you just shot Ned.
只是温和的麻醉剂
Just a mild tranquilizer.
他不会有事的
He’ll be all right.
很高兴终于见到你了
So good to finally meet you.
我在葬礼上看到你了
I saw you at the funeral,
但我觉得当时不是交换号♥码的好时机
but I didn’t think that was a good time to exchange numbers.
是啊 那就太不合适了
No, that would’ve been really inappropriate.
-我不就这么说的吗 -是啊
– That’s what I just said. – Right.
重要的是 你到这儿了
The important thing is, you’re here.
我本想叫你来的
I tried to bring you here.
但你躲我 可现在你还是来了
You avoided me, and now you’re here.
真巧
What a coincidence.
等等 这是巧合吗
Wait. Was this a coincidence?
我以前无所不知
I used to know everything.
然后我消失了五年再回来
Then I come back five years later,
现在我什么都不知道了
and now I know nothing.
没有情报 没有团队
No intel, no team.
一个高中小子
And a high school kid
都敢不接我电♥话♥
is dodging my calls.
我知道的是
Here’s what I do know:
一周前 墨西哥一村庄被一场龙♥卷♥风♥摧毁
A week ago, a village in Mexico was wiped out by a cyclone.
目击者说 那龙♥卷♥风♥长了脸
Witnesses say that cyclone had a face.
三天后 摩洛哥发生类似事件
Three days later, a similar event in Morocco.
一个村庄…
A village was…
来查个房♥
Just making the rounds.
看看经历了今天的创伤性事件
See if anyone needs any emotional counseling
是否有人需要情感咨♥询♥
after today’s traumatic events.
不 我们没事的 谢谢
No, we’ll be okay. We’re fine. Thank you.
很好 因为我其实没资格做…
Great because I’m… I’m not qualified to actually…
他睡熟了
Oh, he’s passed out.
我反正也没那个资质 晚安了
I’m really not qualified to do it anyway, so good night.
那是我老师 抱歉了
That was my teacher. Sorry about that.
你刚刚在说
You were saying?
一个村庄被摧毁
A village was destroyed by
这可能又是一个威胁世界的…
what may well be another world-threatening…
宝贝 你还醒着吗
Babe, you still awake?
你不回我短♥信♥
You’re not answering any of my texts.
他睡着了 贝蒂
He’s asleep, Betty.
这么早
Oh, already?
-是啊 -好吧
– Yeah. – Okay.
所以 我们务必…
That’s why it’s imperative…
孩子们 今天那运河的水
Boys. So that canal water today
充满了危险的细菌
was filled with dangerous bacteria…
再有人来敲门
Another person touches that door,
你和我就又要参加一场葬礼了
you and I are going to attend another funeral.
穿战衣
Suit up.
如果你们俩有谁开始呕吐要告诉我
Let me know if either of you develop vomiting.
斯塔克把这个留给了你
Stark left these for you.
是吗
Really?
“欲戴王冠 必承其重”
“Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.”
斯塔克说你不会懂的
Stark said you wouldn’t get that
因为不是《星战》梗
because it’s not a Star Wars reference.
摘了面罩吧
You can lose the mask.
这里的人都见过你的真身
Everyone here has seen you without it.
你只是无故
You’d only be feigning anonymity
装神秘 还要隔着布料呼吸
and breathing through spandex for no good reason.
走吧
Come on.

Yeah.
那是玛丽亚·希尔
Over there, we have Maria Hill.
这是德米崔
That is Dimitri.
这是贝克先生
And this is Mr. Beck.
神秘客
Mysterio?
什么
What?
没什么
Doesn’t matter.
我朋友这么喊你
It’s what my friends have been calling you.
你可以喊我昆廷
Well, you can call me Quentin.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!