“For the next Tony Stark, I trust you.”
我还是不懂 你喝了几杯柠檬汁
I’m still not following. How many lemonades have you had?
他知道我犯过的每个错误
He knew every mistake I ever made.
他肯定也知道我还没做好这个准备
So, he must’ve known that I wasn’t ready for something like this.
那他为什么要把眼镜给你
Why would he give it to you?
因为或许他不是把伊迪丝托付给了我
Because maybe he didn’t trust me to have EDITH,
而是托付我选个应该拥有它的人
he just trusted me to pick who should.
这要合理多了 他一向知道我会做正确选择
It makes much more sense. He always knew I’d do what’s right.
他不会把眼镜给弗瑞的
And he’s not gonna give them to Fury
因为弗瑞只会自己留着伊迪丝
because Fury would give himself EDITH.
这你八成是说对了
You’re probably right about that.
是啊 所以世界需要下一个钢铁侠
Right, so the world needs the next Iron Man.
那不会是我的 我是个皇后区来的16岁孩子
And it’s not me. I mean, I’m a 16-year-old kid from Queens.
得是个大人 有经验
It needs to be an adult with some experience
就像托尼·斯塔克一样好 比如你
and that’s good like Tony Stark, like you.
不 彼得 得了
No. Peter, come on.
不行
No.
-伊迪丝 -你好 彼得
– EDITH? – Hello, Peter.

Yeah, um…
我想把你的控制权交给昆廷·贝克
I’d like to transfer your control over to Quentin Beck.
-彼得 你干什么呢 -做正确的事
– Peter, what are you doing? – Doing the right thing.
移交控制权需要确认
Any transfer will require confirmation.
斯塔克把眼镜给了你
Stark gave you the glasses.
斯塔克给了我个选择
Stark gave me a choice.
这是我要做的选择 我现在要选了
It’s my choice to make. Okay? I’m gonna make it.
你是个士兵 是领袖 你阻止了元素怪
Look, you’re a soldier, a leader. You stopped the Elementals.
你救了我 救了世界 好吗
You saved my life. You saved the world, okay?
他会希望你拿着眼镜的
He’d want you to have them.
等待确认
Waiting for confirmation.
确认
Confirm.
欢迎加入复仇者联盟
Welcome to the Avengers.
你戴挺帅的
They look good on you.
谢谢
Thank you.
很荣幸
It’s an honor.

Yeah.
斯塔克先生真的会喜欢你的
Mr. Stark would’ve really liked you.
-你去哪 -去找MJ
– Where you headed? – I’m gonna go find MJ.
祝你好运 孩子 我觉得你有一半机会
Good luck, kid. I’ll give you about a fifty-fifty chance.
你挺别扭的
You’re pretty awkward. So…

Yeah.
-回见了 -回见
– See you later, man. – See you.
瞧 并不难吧
See? That wasn’t so hard.
太好了
Yes!
谁帮我褪下这身破戏服
Somebody get this stupid costume off me!
好 我们拿到伊迪丝了
Okay, we got EDITH.
把这个连上我们的系统
Get these connected to our system.
敬酒
Toast! Toast! Toast!
这是场重大胜利 但我们的任务还很艰巨
Now, this is a big win, but we still got a lot of work to do.
敬酒
Toast! Toast! Toast!
好啊
Yeah!
好吧 敬一杯
Okay, toasts!
给我 道格
Give me that, Doug.
敬让我们走到一起的人
To the man who brought us all together,
我们的前老板 托尼·斯塔克
our former boss, Tony Stark.
小丑国王
The jester king.
被财富和科技包裹
Literally wrapped in wealth and technology
他却不配使用它们
that he was unfit to wield.
就像我设计的全息系统
Like the holographic system I designed.
那是革命性的突破
A revolutionary breakthrough
有无限的应用前景
with limitless applications
却被托尼变成了自我治疗机器 还改名叫…
that Tony turned into a self-therapy machine and renamed…
二进制增强记忆重塑工具 简称”二重”[吐]
Binarily Augmented Retro-Framing, or BARF.
我这个治疗实验花费了6.11亿美元
$611 million for my little therapeutic experiment.
他把我的毕生心血改名叫
He renamed my life’s work…
“二重”
“Barf.”
我对他说这是个错误
I told him it was a mistake,
我的科技可以改变世界
that my technology could change the world.
然后
And then…
他解雇了我
he fired me.
说我…
Said I was…
不稳定
unstable.
敬托尼
To Tony.
敬托尼
To Tony!
接下来 敬威廉
Next, to William.
威廉
William!
托尼·斯塔克在一个山洞里就造成了
Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave!
用的是一堆破烂
With a box of scraps!
我的幻景科技和你的
The integration of my illusion tech
武器化无人机的结合简直绝妙
with your weaponized drones was brilliant.
强大幻景 真实摧毁 屡试不爽
Powerful illusions, real damage, worked like a charm.
而这还只是开始
And it’s just the beginning.
-谢谢 兄弟 -敬古特曼
– Thank you, brother. – To Guterman.
-古特曼 -敬古特曼
– Guterman! – To Guterman!
你编写的故事
The story you created
一个来自另一个地球的战士昆廷
of a soldier from another Earth named Quentin
在欧洲跟太空怪物战斗 简直荒谬至极
fighting space monsters in Europe is totally ridiculous
可看来现在
and apparently exactly the kind of thing
大家就信这一套了
people would believe right now.
所有人都信了
I mean, everybody bought it.
-古特 -古特曼
– Gutes! – Guterman!
-敬维多利亚 -敬维多利亚
– To Victoria. – To Victoria!
在每个袭击点制♥造♥电磁脉冲
Staging electromagnetic pulses at each attack site
让弗瑞的卫星确认我们的谎言
so Fury’s own satellites would confirm our lies.
好点子
Inspired idea.
-敬詹妮丝 -詹妮丝
– To Janice. – Janice!
托尼死后 是她发现了
After Tony died, she was the one who discovered that
伊迪丝没有被交给我们
EDITH was being handed over not to us,
或是国防部
not to the Defense Department,
而是给了个孩子
but to a child.
-谢谢 -敬詹妮丝
– Thank you. – To Janice!
也敬你们其他人 托尼·斯塔克死了
And to the rest of you, Tony Stark is gone.
现在有个机会 会有人站出来的
There’s a window of opportunity, and someone will step up.
但现如今 哪怕你是在场最聪明的人
But these days, you can be the smartest guy in the room,
最有资质的人 也没人在乎
the most qualified, and no one cares.
除非你披着斗篷飞
Unless you’re flying around with a cape
或是手能发出激光
or shooting lasers from your hands,
否则根本没人听你说话
no one will even listen.
我现在有斗篷和激光了
Well, I’ve got a cape and lasers.
凭借我们的科技 和伊迪丝
With our technology and with EDITH,
神秘客将成为地球上最伟大的英雄
Mysterio will be the greatest hero on Earth!
好啊
Yeah!
到时所有人都得听着
Then everyone will listen!
不是听一个酗酒的巨婴
Not to a boozy man-child.

No!
也不是听一个青春期少年
Not to a hormonal teenager.

No!
而是听我
To me…
以及我很富有的手下
and to my very wealthy crew.
敬我们
To us.
敬我们
To us.
敬神秘客
To Mysterio!
敬神秘客
To Mysterio!
敬彼得·帕克
To Peter Parker.
敬彼得·帕克
To Peter Parker!
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
我们开工吧
Let’s get to work.
彼得 天啊
Peter, oh, my God.
我们差点死了
We almost died.
没事的
It’s fine. It’s fine.
我的任务执行完了
Guess what, I’m done with the mission.
-哥们 旅行结束了 -什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!