-你拿到护照了吗 -嗯
– Did you get your passport? – Yeah.
-小牙膏呢 -拿了
– Mini toothpaste? – Yeah, I did.
抱歉我迟到了
Hey, sorry I’m late.
哈皮
Happy.
你真美
Oh, you look lovely.
-谢谢 你也挺帅 -谢谢
– Thanks. You too. – Thank you.
-新裙子吗 -是的
– New dress? – Yeah, yes, it is.
你蓄胡子了
It’s a new beard.
我的闪烁胡子
It’s my… My Blip beard.
我在闪烁期间长的
‘Cause I grew it in the Blip.
闪烁胡
It’s a Blip beard.
我懂了
I see. Yeah.
对了 我迟到是因为
Anyway, so, the reason I’m late is because
在办公室里找不到这个了
this was misplaced at the office.
能相信吗 这么大一张
Can you believe it? Because, it’s enormous.
不是指数额 是大小
Not the amount, the size.
数额也不错 挺慷慨的
The amount’s nice too. They’re generous.
-派珀·波茨表示很遗憾不能前来 -谢谢
– Pepper Potts said, sorry she couldn’t be here. – Thank you.
我要去换一下
I think I’m gonna go change the
素食意面下面的固体酒精
Sterno under the vegan lasagna.
蜘蛛侠 去握手吧
Spider-Man, go shake hands.
好的
Will do.
刚刚怎么回事
What just happened?
提醒你
Heads up,
尼克·弗瑞要给你打电♥话♥
Nick Fury’s calling you.
-尼克·弗瑞要给我打电♥话♥ -对
– Nick Fury’s gonna call me? – Yeah.
为什么
Why?
为什么 他可能要找你做英雄的事
Why? He probably has hero stuff for you to do.
你是个超级英雄 他会给超级英雄打电♥话♥
You’re a superhero. He calls superheroes.
如果真那么重要
I mean, if it was really that important,
他或许会找别人 不是我
he’d probably call someone else, not me.
看来不是这样
Apparently not.
未知号♥码 是他
See? No caller ID. That’s him.
我并不想跟尼克·弗瑞通话
I don’t really wanna talk to Fury.
-接电♥话♥ -为什么
– Answer the phone. – Why?
因为如果你不接
Because, if you don’t talk to him,
那他就会打给我 我不想跟他通话
I have to talk to him and I don’t want to talk to him.
你为什么不想跟他通话
Why don’t you want to talk to him?
因为我害怕 接电♥话♥吧
Cause, I’m scared. Just answer the phone.
-你拒接尼克·弗瑞的电♥话♥ -对
– You sent Nick Fury to voicemail? – Yeah.
你不能拒接尼克·弗瑞的电♥话♥
You don’t send Nick Fury to voicemail.
听到了吗 他们在喊我
Did you heart that? They’re calling me.
-我得走了 -你得跟他通话
– I gotta go. I gotta go. – You gotta talk to him.
我会打给他的 我保证 我肯定打
I’m gonna call him. I promise you, I’m gonna call him. I will.
你不能跟尼克·弗瑞玩消失
You do not ghost Nick Fury.
我保证 我会打给他的
I promise you, I’ll call him.
等我旅游回来的
After my trip.

Yeah, hi.
不 他没跟你玩消失
No, no, he’s not ghosting you.
好了 一个个问题问
Okay, one question at a time.
你是复仇者联盟的领袖了吗
Are you the head Avenger?
你是复仇者联盟的领袖了吗
Are you the head Avenger now?
不 我不是
Uh, no, I’m not.
如果外星人再来 你要怎么办
If aliens come back, what are you gonna do?
如果外星人再来 你要怎么办
If aliens come back, what are you gonna do?
有谁想问关于本社区的问题吗
Does anyone have neighborhood questions?
肖恩·温福德 《皇后区论♥坛♥报》
Sean Winford, Queens Tribune.
接过托尼·斯塔克的衣钵是什么感觉
What’s it like to take over from Tony Stark?
要接替他可不容易
Those are big shoes to fill.
我…
I’mma…
我先走了 谢谢大家前来
I’m gonna go. Thanks, everyone, for coming.

Okay.
饿了吗
Hungry?
真抱歉
So sorry.
我以为你能感应到呢 你不是有彼得一激灵吗
I thought that you could sense that with your Peter-tingle.
拜托别管那个叫彼得一激灵
Please do not start calling it my Peter-tingle.
怎么回事 你躲得开子弹 躲不开香蕉吗
So, what’s up? You can dodge bullets but not bananas?
不 我就是很需要去度这个假
No, I just really need this vacation.
我需要休息一下
I need a break.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
好了
Yeah.
知道吗
You know what?
你该带上你的战衣 以防万一
You should pack your suit, just in case.
我有个激灵
I have a tingle about it.
别再说”激灵”了 梅
Please stop saying “tingle,” May.
不要
No.
不 不带
No. No, I’m not.
度假咯
Yeah!
能帮我把东西抬上去吗
Can you help me get my stuff up?
-抱歉 那是我的 -没事
– Oh, sorry, that’s mine. – No worries.
给我个平板
Give me a tablet.
你想值第一轮班还是第二轮
Do you want first shift or second?
我都行
I could take either.
我值第三轮班吧 我服了安♥眠♥药♥
Give me the third shift. I took an Ambien.
我不能一个人照顾这些孩子
I can’t chaperone kids alone.
帕克
Yo, Parker.
这叫飞机
This is called an airplane.
就像你习惯坐的大巴
It’s like buses you’re used to,
但它会飞过穷♥人♥社区
except it flies over poor neighborhoods
而不是穿过其中
instead of driving through them.
女士
Ma’am?
他闪灭了 所以他其实是16 不是21
He Blipped, so technically, he’s 16, not 21.
给我吧
I’ll take that.
她撒谎 我根本不认识她
She’s lying. I don’t even know this girl.
MJ就这么拽 是吧
Classic MJ, right?
你知道布拉德也要来吗
Did you know Brad was coming?
好奇怪啊
It… It’s so weird.
前一天他还是那个爱哭的小孩
Like, one day, he’s that kid who cried
总是流鼻血
and got nosebleeds all the time,
突然 我们闪现回来
and suddenly, we Blip back,
他成了肌肉暖男
and he’s totally ripped and super nice
所有姑娘都喜欢他
and all these girls are after him.
也不是所有姑娘都喜欢他
Not all the girls are after him.
不 真的是都喜欢他
No, man, they’re all after him.
-是啊 -来
– Yeah. – Here.
好了 说说更重要的事
Anyway, on to more important things.
这趟航程九小时
It’s a nine-hour flight.
我们可以玩一路的《野兽杀手》
We can play Beast Slayers the whole time.
你激动吗
Are you excited?
我需要你帮我坐到MJ旁边
I need your help to sit next to MJ.
不是吧
Seriously?
是的
Yes, seriously.
那我们的计划呢
What about our plan?
美国单身汉欧洲行
American bachelors in Europe.
那是你的计划 是个人计划
That’s your plan. That’s a solo plan.
拜托 这是我的计划
Come on, this is my plan.
拜托了
Please.
伙计们
Guys.
我们前面坐了个老太太
There’s an old lady sitting in front of us
擦了好多香水
wearing a crazy amount of perfume,
有点引发彼得的过敏反应了
and it’s kind of setting off Peter’s allergies.
贝蒂 能不能麻烦你
You know, Betty, if you could just
跟他换个座位
switch seats with him, that would be…
他对香水过敏吗
He’s allergic to perfume?
是啊 因为…
Yeah, yeah, because, um, it…
他会开始流眼泪
It makes his eyes water,
-还… -彼得对香水过敏吗
– and he can’t really… – You said, Peter has a perfume allergy?
就我的亲身经验来说
I’ll tell you from experience,
香水过敏可不是小事
perfume allergies are no joke.
我这就能感觉到红疹爆发了
I can feel hives breaking out already.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!