MJ起来
MJ, stand up.
内德 你坐MJ这里
Ned, take MJ’s spot.
MJ 你坐我这里
MJ, you take my spot.
彼得 来 别坐那儿了
Peter, come with me, let’s get you out of there.
-抱歉 -扎克 塞巴斯蒂安
– Sorry. – Zach, Sebastian,
你们去坐内德和彼得的座
you take Ned and Peter’s seats.
内德 谢谢你告知我此事
Ned, thanks for bringing this to my attention.
你们的安全是我的责任
Your safety is my responsibility.
也是戴尔老师的责任 但他…
And Mr. Dell’s, but he’s…
现在你们有我 走吧 彼得
I got it for now. Let’s go, Peter!
走吧
Let’s go!
我膀胱小 我坐过道
Yeah, I have a small bladder, so I took the aisle.
你想玩《野兽杀手》吗
So did you wanna play Beast Slayer?
不想
Nope.
你玩过电脑游戏吗
Have you ever played any kind of PC game or…?
-没有 -了解了
– No. – Got it.
我跟你讲过我妻子假装闪灭了吗
Did I tell you my wife pretended to Blip out?
原来 她是跟她登山队一男的跑了
Turns out, she ran off with a guy in her hiking group.
我们还为她举♥行♥了假葬礼
We had a fake funeral for her and everything.
葬礼是真的
Well, the funeral was real
因为我真以为她死了
because I thought she was dead.
你想看视频吗
Do you wanna see the video?
我带了双耳机插口
I got a dual headphone adapter
你想看电影吗
if you wanna watch a movie.
只看致郁的 或搞笑的
Only if it’s depressing. Or hilarious.
你带了双耳机插口
You have a dual headphone adapter.
我们一起看吧
We can watch together.
下午好 女士们先生们
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen,
这里是机长
this is your captain speaking.
今天的飞行时长为
Our flight time today will be
8小时49分钟 目的地是意大利威尼斯
eight hours, 49 minutes to Venice, Italy.
伙计 你看到布拉德和MJ在飞机上的样子了吗
Hey man, did you see Brad and MJ on the plane?
他们整个航程中一直在看电影 欢笑
They were watching movies and laughing the entire time.
哥们 别担心了
Dude, don’t worry, okay?
肯定没什么事的
I’m sure that’s nothing.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
能帮我拿一下吗
Can you hold this for me?
-当然 -谢谢
– Yeah, of course. – Thanks.
怎么回事
What was that?
这个嘛
Well,
我们在机上聊了天 原来
we acutally got to talking on the plane, and it turns out,
我们有好多共同点
we have a lot in common.
所以我们现在是男女朋友了
So, uh, we’re boyfriend and girlfriend now.
不是说要做畅游欧洲的美国单身汉吗
Whatever happened to being an American bachelor in Europe?
彼得 那是少年轻狂的傻话
Peter, those were the words of a boy.
那少年认识了一个女人
And that boy met a woman.
一个强势有力的女人
A very strong and powerful woman.
现在 少年成长为男人了
And now, that boy’s a man.
-宝贝 -来了 宝贝
– Babe? – Coming, babe.
里面没什么奇怪的东西 我发誓
There’s nothing in there. I swear.
这个 不行
These, no.
抱歉
Sorry.
-我来了 -等等
– I’m here. – Wait, wait, wait.
-我来了 -谢天谢地
– I’m here. – Thank goodness.
看来我们到了
Looks like we’re here.
他们在进行翻修
They’re doing renovations to the place.
-进行升级 -这地方好烂
– Getting some upgrades. – Oh, this is trash.
那肯定是门房♥了 好
That must be the concierge. Okay.
不是吧
Come on, man.
各位 我们到了
Everyone, here we are.
这地方在下沉
This place is sinking.
-是”有魅力”吧 -好臭
– You mean, “Charming.” – It stinks.
各位 去放包
Okay, everybody, drop your bags off.
3点去达·芬奇博物馆见 快行动
We’re gonna meet at the da Vinci Museum at 3. Let’s go!
-快走吧[西语] -是快走[意大利语]
– ¡Vámanos! – It’s “Andiamo.”
快走
Andiamo!
入乡随俗
When in Rome, do as Romans do.
在威尼斯 就难免沾湿袜子
When you’re in Venice, your socks get wet.
好啊 弗拉粉 你们怎么样
What’s up, Flash Mob? How you guys doing?
我在圣马可波罗…
I’m here in St. Marco Polo’s…
-这太好玩了 -是吧
– This is so much fun. – Yeah?
-三 二 一 -说披萨
– Three, two, one… – Say pizza!
披萨
Pizza!
-早上好 -早上好
– Buongiorno. – Buongiorno.
我想找…
I’m looking for a, uh…
完美
It’s perfect.
什么
What?
全世界最完美的词
It’s the most perfect word in the world.
意大利人发明的 被我发现了
Italians created it, and I discovered it.
什么意思
What does it mean?
这就是重点 它能有无数意义
That’s the thing. It can means a million things.
能是…比如说 给我滚开的意思
I can mean… I don’t know. Get out of my face.
或是 我不知道 滚开
I don’t know and get out of my face.
是意大利人最伟大的发明 或许除了浓缩咖啡吧
It’s the best thing Italy created, except for maybe espresso.
你喝浓缩咖啡了
Oh, so you’ve been drinking espresso?
德国人 美国人
German? American.
买♥♥朵玫瑰吧
A rose for you.
这是我的新超能力了
“Boh” is my new superpower.
就像”你好”[夏威夷语]的反义词
It’s like the anti-“Aloha.”
我注定要说这个词
I was born to say this word.
包里是什么
So, what’s in the bag?
真行
Nice.

Whoa, cool.
那是怎么回事
What was that?
-贝蒂 你没事吧 -嗯
– Betty! You okay? – Yeah.
-天啊 -快来
– Oh, my God! – Come on.
伙计们 我们得走了
Guys, we gotta go!
-那是什么 -我不知道
– What is that? – I don’t know.
-你要怎么办 -我把战衣留在旅馆了
– What’ll you do? – I left my suit’s in the hotel room.
-为什么 -我在度假 内德
– Why? – I’m on vacation, Ned!
大家会看到我的脸的 快带他们走
Everyone’s gonna see my face. Just get them out.
-走 快走 -快走
– Go! Just go! – Go!
快走 走
Get out of here. Go!
天啊
Oh, my God.
好吧
Come on.
别想
Oh, no, you don’t.
没事吧 快走
You okay? Get out of here. Go!
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir!
我可以帮忙 让我帮忙吧
I… I can help. Let me help.
我很强壮 还很黏
I’m really strong, and I’m sticky.
我需要把它引离运河
I need to lead it away from the canals.
达·芬奇博物馆
The da Vinci Museum.
我们就是为此来威尼斯
This is why we’re here in Venice.
就是这里
Oh, this is it.
闭馆了
It’s closed.
什么叫闭馆了 到什么时候
What do you mean it’s closed? Till when?
11月
November.
你没查看动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥站吗
You didn’t check the website?
这是个好想法
Oh, that’s a good idea.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
趴下 孩子们 这里安全
Stay low, kids. We’ll be safe here.
那人是谁
Who is that guy?
我不知道 但那水怪被他打得很惨
I don’t know, but he’s kicking that water’s ass.
好样的
Yeah! Yeah!
是外星人 肯定是
It’s aliens. It has to be.
消息动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥说有个水手 莫里斯·本奇
BuzzFeed says there’s a sailor, name Morris Bench,
因接触实验性水下发电机
who was exposed to an experimental underwater generator
而获得了水超能力
and got hydro powers.
是啊 你是该相信
Yeah, you should definitely believe
在动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上读到的一切
everything you read on the Internet.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!