10分钟 各位
Ten minutes, everyone.
德米崔 我们究竟在哪
Dimitri, where exactly are we?
-好吧 -天啊
– Okay. – Oh, my gosh,
-我自己搞明白吧 -这里太赞了
– I’ll figure it out. – it’s so sick.
真美啊
It’s beautiful.
干什么
What?
你好
Hello.
关门
Close the door.
我是彼得·帕克
I’m Peter Parker.
脱衣服
Take off your clothes.
-什么 -你跟弗瑞说
– Excuse me? – You told Fury
蜘蛛侠不能出现在欧洲
Spider-Man cannot be seen in Europe.
所以我给你另做了套战衣
So I made you this, another suit.
谢谢
Thank you.
肯定合身的 我不用试…
I’m sure it fits fine. I don’t need to try…
-脱衣服 -好
– Take off your clothes. – Okay.

Sure.
-有点尴尬 -快点的
– It’s a little embarrassing. – Now. Hurry up.
好奇怪
This is weird.
不不 别
No, no, no. Don’t…
抱歉 我以为这是厕所
Sorry. I thought this was the bathroom.
不是看上去那样的
This is not what it looks like.
-别 -好吧
– Just… – Yeah.
你干什么
What are you doing?
-布拉德 -不打扰你们了
– Brad. – I’ll leave you two alone.
天啊
Oh, my God.
别开枪 布拉德
Don’t shoot anybody. Brad?
不是看上去那样的 伙计
It’s not what it looks like, buddy.
-哥们 听着 -彼得
– Hey, man, look, that’s… – Look, Peter,
我不会评判你的人生选择 哥们
I’m not here to judge your life choices, dude.
如果你想在学校旅游期间 找个陌生欧洲妹
If you want to hook up with some random European chick,
-来一发 那是你的事 -不
– on our school trip, that’s on you. – No.
不是那样的 真的
That’s not what that was, honestly.
我不能假装我没看到那一幕
I can’t pretend I didn’t see what I saw.
我知道你想泡MJ 太明显了
I know you’re trying to get with MJ. It’s obvious.
-但我也喜欢她 -等等的
– But I like her too. – Wait a minute.
你不能给她看那张照片 哥们 拜托
You cannot show her that photo, dude. Come on.
抱歉 我必须给她看
I’m sorry, man. I have to.
她应该知道真♥相♥
She deserves the truth.
好了 一次一只脚
Okay, put your one foot in front of the other,
都给我上车
and, everybody, back on the bus.
10分钟了 快走
It’s been 10 minutes. Let’s go!
-伊迪丝 -你好 彼得
– EDITH? – Hello, Peter.
有什么需要帮助的
How can I help you?
我班上有个人要毁了一切了…
There’s this guy in my class who’s gonna ruin everything…
彼得 我听不清你说话
Peter, I’m having difficulty hearing you.
可以大声点吗
Can you please speak up?
布拉德·戴维斯 他拍了张我的照片
Brad Davis. He has a photo of me.
布拉德·戴维斯 他是目标吗
Brad Davis. Is he a target?
布拉德是目标吗
Is Brad a target?
对 他是目标
Yeah. He’s a target. He’s a target.
收到
Copy that.
目标是布拉德·戴维斯
Target is Brad Davis.
启动攻击
Initiating strike.
启动什么
Initiating what, now?
拦截点已确定
Intercept point determined.
-出动击杀战机 -伊迪丝
– Releasing kill vehicle. – EDITH.
-天啊 -眼镜真酷 帕克
– Oh, my God. – Dope glasses, Parker.
-你怎么买♥♥得起 -弗拉士 还我
– How’d you pay for these? – Flash, give them back.
-不不不 -还我 弗拉士
– No, no, no. – Give it to me, Flash.
-我在真心称赞你 -还我…
– I’m really paying you a compliment. – Please give me…
真对不起
I’m so sorry.
伊迪丝 别杀布拉德
EDITH, don’t kill Brad.
彼得 你是否要我取消
Peter, do you want me to cancel
针对布拉德·戴维斯的无人机打击
the drone strike on Brad Davis?
-你刚打了弗拉士吗 -没有[否]
– Did you just punch Flash? – No.
开火
Firing.
小心
Oh, look out!
这可不是高速路
This is not the autobahn!
伊迪丝
EDITH.
开始第二次打击
Commencing second strike.
彼得 马上给我坐在座位上 系好安全带
Peter. Plant your fanny and buckle up, right now.
看那些小山羊
Look at the baby mountain goats!
-小山羊 -我看到了
– Baby mountain goats? – Ooh, I see them.
我没看到小山羊
I don’t see any mountain goats.
你错过了
You missed them.
我知道你以为我们都没发现 彼得
I know you think none of us have noticed, Peter…
什么
What?
但你的新造型 我喜欢
…but your new look, I love it.
-是吧 宝贝 -谢谢
– Right, babe? – Thanks.
是啊 成熟 有格调 很欧洲
Yeah. Sophisticated, classy, very European.
天啊
Oh, man.
我们再来一次
Let’s try that again.
好奇怪 本来就在我手♥机♥里的
This is so weird. It was right here on my phone.
-我… -是啊 奇怪
– I-I… – Yeah. Weird.
-太美了 -这可真棒
– Freaking beautiful. – This is amazing.
这地方好高档
This place is so classy.
是啊 我们为什么会来这里
Yeah, so why are we here?
那是你的感觉
Speak for yourself.
我可是到家了
I’m home.
我还能说什么
What can I say?
会叫的轮子有升级油抹
The squeaky wheel gets the upgrade grease.
大家安顿下来 休息好 今晚 大惊喜哦
Everyone get settled in, rest up because tonight, big surprise,
是布拉格的年度
is Prague’s annual…
-光之嘉年华 -好啊
– …Carnival of Lights. – Yeah!
-喂 -帕克 我是希尔
– Hello? – Parker, it’s Hill.
你的战衣上有耳机
There’s an earpiece with your suit.
戴上 等待进一步指示
Put it on and await further instructions.
-明白了吗 -是 女士
– Understood? – Uh, yes, ma’am.
-好 -伙计
– Yeah. – Hey, man.
如果我让你觉得
Look, I am so sorry
我只顾着自己恋爱 那很抱歉
if I seem like I’m preoccupied with my relationship.
我还是你的技术支援
You know, I’m still your guy in the chair.
不 没事 别担心
No, it’s all good. Don’t worry about it.
-那太好了 -没事
– Okay. Great, great. – It’s fine.
那些元素怪什么情况了
So, what’s the status on the Elemental thing?
-会在哪里出现 -在这座城市里
– Where’s it gonna happen? – Uh, here in the city.
-彼得 我们在这儿呢 -我知道 不妙
– Peter, we’re here. – I know, I know. It’s not good.
我在想办法呢
It’s… I’m figuring it out.
你得做点什么 彼得 拜托
You have to do something, Peter, please.
我们都指望你了
We’re all counting on you.
-内德 -来了 宝贝
– Ned. – Yeah. Yeah, babe.
好消息是 我们都有单间
The good news is, we’ve all got our own rooms.
-可算 -不是吧
– It’s about time. – Serious?
-帕克 -是 先生
– Parker? Parker! – Yes, sir.
那玩意几小时后就来了
That thing is going to be here in a few hours.
-我们让你无聊了吗 -他不是无聊
– Are we boring you? – He’s not bored.
他只是在想被你绑♥架♥来的事
He’s just thinking about how you kidnapped him.
他有困难
He had obstacles.
我解决掉了困难
I removed them.
他们还是不肯疏散城市
And they still won’t evacuate the city.
白♥痴♥
Idiots.
怎么办 帕克
So, what’s the plan, Parker?
我去大教堂塔楼
I will be in the cathedral tower,
留意火怪的出现
keeping watch for the fire monster.
等它出现 我就呼叫你们
When that shows up, I will radio you guys,
-然后我和贝克先生 -我叫神秘客
– and then Mr. Beck and I will… – My name is Mysterio.
然后我和神秘客就冲上去
That’s when Mysterio and I will move in.
彼得 听我说
Peter, listen to me.
最好的结果 唯一的好结果
The best hope you have, the only hope,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!