The suit’s great. It’s awesome.
射动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥处有点紧
It’s a little tight around the old web-shooter.
帕克
Parker!
我闭嘴了
Okay, I’ll shut up.
天啊 宝贝 这多美啊
Oh, my God, babe, isn’t this beautiful?
是啊 真美啊 宝贝
Yeah, it’s real beautiful, babe.
-怎么了 -老实说
– What’s wrong? – You know, honestly, I just…
我不是很适应人多 要不我们…
I don’t do well with big crowds, so maybe we should…
我知道怎么办
I have the perfect thing.

Come on.
别担心 宝贝
Don’t worry, babe.
我们能远离人群 呼吸点新鲜空气
We’ll get away from the crowds, get some fresh air.
你会感觉好得多的
You’ll feel a thousand times better.
能量激增
Energy spiking.
还有地震活动
We have seismic activity.
他出现了
Okay, he’s here!
贝克 准备好了吗
Beck, are you ready?
你知道怎么办
You know what to do.
听你的 蜘蛛侠
On your lead, Spider-Man.
不 回来
No, come back!
回来救我们
Come back and help us!
你上吧 孩子
You’re up, kid.
等等 那是…
Wait, wait. Is that…?
你觉得那是蜘蛛侠吗
Do you think that’s Spider-Man?
不不不
No, no, no.
那是他的欧洲山寨货
It’s a European rip-off version of him.
我前两天还看他的报道了 不是他
I was actually read about him the other day. It’s not him.
不 贝克 他吸收了旋转木马
No, Beck! He’s got the carousel!
他在变大了
He’s getting bigger!
他叫什么
What’s his name? What’s his name?
是夜猴侠
It’s Night… Night Monkey.
-夜猴侠 -对 对
– Night Monkey? – Yeah. Yeah.
夜猴侠
Night Monkey!
-对 -夜猴侠 救命
– Yeah. – Night Monkey, help!
夜猴侠
Night Monkey.
-救我们 -什么
– Save us! – What?
夜猴侠 我们困住了
Night Monkey, we’re stuck!
-不不 -救命
– Oh, no, no. – Help us! Help!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-执行B计划吧 -好
– On to Plan B? – Yeah!
我们得拿它无法吸收的东西打它
We gotta hit him with something he can’t absorb!
我左 你右
I go left, you go right!
动手
Now!
好 打它
Okay, shoot him!

Yeah!
伤到它了 继续
That hurt him. Keep it coming.
蜘蛛侠 保持距离
Spider-Man, keep your distance.
我在尽力
I’m trying!
别让它靠近摩天轮
Can’t let him get near the Ferris wheel.
好 看我的
Okay. I’m on it!
那是什么
What is that?!
贝蒂 贝蒂
Betty! Betty!
就这样 好样的 你打中它了
That’s it! Nice! Nice! You got him!
不不不
No, no, no.
太迟了
It’s too late.
不管发生什么
Whatever happens…
很高兴我们相识一场
I’m glad we met.
贝克 你要干什么
Beck, what are you doing?
我上次该干的事
What I should have done last time.
贝克 别
Beck, don’t do it!
贝克
Beck!
贝克先生
Mr. Beck?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我真想亲你
I would totally kiss you,
但我觉得我刚有点吐在嘴里了
but I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
我可能有薄荷糖
I might have a mint.
结束了吗
So it’s over?
那是最后一个了
That was the last of them.
但不会是我们最后一次面临威胁
But not the last threat we’ll ever face.
我们得保持警惕
We need to stay vigilant.
这世界正缺你这样的人
There’s a void in this world for someone like you.
希尔和我明天要去柏林的欧警总部
Hill and I are going to Europol headquarters in Berlin tomorrow.
你该一起来
You should join us.
谢谢 我可能真会去
Thank you. I just might take you up on that.
你有天赋 帕克
You got gifts, Parker,
但你不想来
but you didn’t wanna be here.
弗瑞先生
Mr. Fury, I…
我希望你也能去柏林
I’d love to have you in Berlin too.
但你得想好 你要不要挺身而出
But you got to decide whether you’re going to step up or not.
斯塔克选了你
Stark chose you.
他让你做了复仇者
He made you an Avenger.
我需要那个
I need that.
世界也需要
The world needs that.
或许斯塔克错了
Maybe Stark was wrong.
是吗
Was he?
选择权在你
The choice is yours.
我们去喝一杯吧
Let’s get a drink.
我没到21
I’m not 21.
你该庆祝 我们今晚做了好事
You gotta celebrate. We did something good tonight.
是啊
Yeah.
弗瑞是对的
Fury was right.
托尼为我做了好多事
Tony did a lot for me, so…
我欠他的 欠大家的
I owe it to him, to everybody.
是吗
Do you?

Yeah. I mean…
斯塔克先生给了我成长的机会
Mr. Stark gave me the chance to be more.
他希望我做的比他好
He wanted me to be better than him.
弗瑞希望我不负他的期望
And Fury just wants me to live up to that.
那你想要什么 彼得
What do you want, Peter?
-什么意思 -你想要什么
– What do you mean? – What do you want?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你想要什么 彼得·帕克 就现在
What do you want? You, Peter Parker. Now.
我知道你在想
I know you’re thinking about it.
我想去旅我的行
I wanna go on my trip, right?
我想回去跟朋友们一起旅行
I want to go back on my trip with my friends.
跟我喜欢的姑娘
And go to the top of the Eiffel Tower
去埃菲尔铁塔顶层 然后向她告白
with the girl who I really like and tell her how I feel, and…
吻她
give her a kiss.
闭嘴啦
Shut up, man.
你不会那么做 是吧
You’re not gonna do that, are you?
-我不能 -为什么不能
– No, I can’t. – Why not?
因为我还有太多责任
Because I have too much of a responsibility.
-天啊 非常感谢 -那是什么
– Oh, my God. Thank you so much. – What are those?
-那是… -伊迪丝眼镜 是啊
– Are those the…? – EDITH glasses, yeah.
之前掉地上了吗
They were just on the floor?
戴上试试 让我看看
Try them on. Let’s see how they look like.
-是吗 -嗯
– Yeah? – Yeah.
我还挺喜欢的
I actually really like them.
我能跟你说实话吗
Can I be completely honest with you?
请吧
Please.
丑爆了
They look really stupid.
但或许还有隐形眼镜版本的
But maybe they have a contact-lens version.
你戴上试试
You try them on.
-不 得了 -试试嘛
– No, come on. – Try them on.
-我不想戴 -戴上试试嘛
– I don’t wanna try them on. – Just put them on.
你觉得怎么样 孩子
What do you think, kid?
“下一个托尼·斯塔克 我信任你”
“Next Tony Stark, I trust you.”
“给下一个托尼·斯塔克 我信任你”
“For the next Tony Stark, I trust you.”
什么
What?
斯塔克先生给我留下眼镜时还有段话
Mr Stark left me a message with those glasses:
“给下一个托尼·斯塔克 我信任你”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!