Because he knew there were others.
我觉得这事大有文章
I think that’s the bigger story.
是吗 比50个神父还大吗
Wait. Bigger than 50 Priests?
要是上梁不正 那就绝不止50个
If it came from the top down, yes.
但是数字显然表明
But the numbers clearly
高级神父也有涉及
indicate that there were Senior Clergy involved.
数字也只能是表明
That’s all they do… indicate.
你的意思是不是说 要是我们写个故事
Are you telling me that if we run a story
说波士顿有50个恋童癖神父
with 50 pedophile Priests in Boston…
麦克
Mike.
我们会卷入一场和波特案一样的嘴仗
We’ll get into the same catfight you got into on Porter,
动静虽然不小 但不会改变任何事情
which made a lot of noise but changed things not one bit.
我们需要关注整个机构 而不是神父个人
We need to focus on the institution, not the individual Priests.
实践和政策
Practice and policy.
给我查出教会操纵整个体系
Show me the church manipulated the system
这样这些人就会可以免遭指控
so that these guys wouldn’t have to face charges.
告诉我他们把这些神父
Show me they put those same Priests back into parishes
一次又一次派进教区
time and time again.
告诉我这是整个体系自上而下都出了问题
Show me this was systemic, that it came from the top down.
看来我们要追查劳了
Sounds like we’re going after Law.
我们在追查整个体系
We’re going after the system.
列出所有受害者名单 开始联♥系♥他们
Make a list of all the victims we have. Start reaching out.
-需要帮忙的话叫上马特 -好的
– And bring Matt in if you need help. – Mm-hmm. Okay.
你什么时候去斯普林菲尔德
Hey, when do you go to Springfield?
我们的听证会在周一
Our hearing is Monday.

Okay.
罗比 你有空吗
Hey, Robby, you got a second?
怎么了
Yeah.
我家的一个街口外
I, uh… I got one of those
有一个治疗中心
treatment centers a block from my house.
好些邻居家里都有小孩
We got neighbors with kids.
我知道我们的工作是保密的
I know that the work we do is confidential,
但我感觉有必要告诉他们
but I’m feeling like… I should tell ’em.
我们很快就会告诉他们
We’ll tell ’em soon.
你确定
You sure?
-没错 -好
– Yeah. – Okay.
你好
Hi there.
我是《波士顿环球报》的萨沙·法伊弗
I’m Sacha Pfeiffer. I’m with the Boston Globe.
我在找一位名叫马修·沃尔什的先生
I’m just looking for a gentleman by the name of Matthew Walsh.
不 不是
Uh, no, he’s not.
-那里 -好的
– Right there. – Yeah. Okay. Okay.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
我是《波士顿环球报》的萨沙·法伊弗
I’m Sacha Pfeiffer from the Boston Globe.
你想干嘛
Yeah, what do you want?
我想找托马斯·肯尼迪
I’d like to speak with Thomas Kennedy.
他已经不住这里了
He doesn’t live here anymore.
你知道他住哪里吗
Do you know where he lives?
我只想问几个…
Sir, I’d just like to ask a few…
《波士顿环球报》 萨沙·法伊弗
Sacha Pfeiffer, Boston Globe.
-你好 -你好 谢谢
– Oh, yeah. Hi. – Hi. Thank you.
-你还想得起来其他事吗 -没有了
– Anything else you can recall? – No.
没 但是我有个表亲在昆西
No, but I got a cousin in Quincy.
她几年后在街上看到他了
She saw him in the street a few years later.
主教到家里来了
The bishop came to the house.
他说以前从未发生过这种事
He said nothing like this had ever happened before.
他请求我们不要起诉
He asked us not to press charges.
你妈妈怎么做的
And what did your mother do?
我妈妈
My mother?
她用曲奇饼招待了主教
She put out freakin’ cookies.
各种压力让我保持沉默
There was a lot of pressure to keep quiet.
-是教会吗 -是的 是教会
– From the church? – Yeah, from the church.
但不仅仅是教会
But not just the church.
还有我的朋友
From my friends.
其他教区的教友
From the other parishioners.
我治疗过的神父
Well, many of the Priests that I treated
许多属于性心理发育不良
were psychosexually stunted.
情感上只相当于十二三岁的孩子
On the emotional level of a 12- or 13-year-old.
天啊
Jesus.
局长肯定知道 大家都知道
Sure the chief knew. Everybody knew.
但没人想要给神父戴上手铐
But nobody wants to cuff a Priest.
那检察官呢
And what about the prosecutor?
我不应该说这破事
I shouldn’t talk about this shit.
我觉得你应该说
I think you should, actually.
你认识赫尔利神父或盖尔神父吗
Do you know a father Hurley or a father Gale?
是的
I do.
-信不信我打你丫的 -对不起打扰了
– I’ll beat the shit out of you. – Sorry to bother you.
你离我和我的兄弟远一点
You leave me alone. You leave my brother alone.
听见了没 他妈的
You hear me? Goddamn it.
你好 我找罗纳德·帕昆
Hi there. I’m looking for Ronald Paquin.
什么事
Yes?
-你是帕昆神父吗 -是的 没错
– You’re father Paquin? – Yes. That’s right.
我是《波士顿环球报》的
I’m Sacha Pfeiffer
萨沙·法伊弗 我…
from the Boston Globe. I…
好吧
Okay.
我能问你几个问题吗
Could I ask you a few questions?
说吧 亲爱的
Go ahead, dear.
我们采访过几个小时候在黑弗里尔市
We spoke to several men who knew you when they were boys
圣约翰浸会教堂时认识你的成年男子
at St. John the Baptist in Haverhill.
他们都说曾被你猥亵 这是真的吗
Did… they told us you molested them. Is that true?
是的 我乱搞过几次
Mmm, sure, I fooled around.
但我从来没有从中得到快♥感♥
But I never felt gratified myself.
好吧
Right. Um…
但你承认曾在圣约翰浸会教堂猥亵男童吗
but you admit to molesting boys at St. John the Baptist?
是 但我说了我并没有因此感到快乐
Yes, yes, but as I said, I never got any pleasure from it.
请你们务必明白这一点
That’s important to understand.

Right.
你能告诉我
Um, but can you tell me
你在何地以何种方式”乱搞”这些男童吗
where and how you fooled around with these boys?
我要澄清一点 我从未强♥奸♥过别人
I want to be clear. I never raped anyone.
两者是不同的 我知道
There’s a difference. I should know.
-你怎么知道 -因为我曾被强♥奸♥过
– How would you know? – I was raped.
对不起 是谁强♥奸♥了你
I’m sorry. Who raped you?
罗尼 你在和谁说话
Ronny, who are you talking to?
-帕昆神父 谁强♥奸♥了你 -没事 简
– Father Paquin, who raped you? – It’s okay, Jane.
你是谁
Who are you?
《环球报》的萨沙·法伊弗
Uh, Sacha Pfeiffer, from the Globe.
请立即离开我家门口 我可以为自己说话
Please get off my porch. I can speak for myself.
罗恩 回到屋子里
Get inside the house, Ron.
罗恩 快进去
Get inside, Ron.
-不好意思 你是谁 -我是他姐姐
– I’m sorry. Who are you? – I’m his sister.
-你不要再来了 -帕昆女士
– And I don’t want you coming back here. – Miss Paquin…
…一路骑得比你快
…beat you to the end of the street.
-并没有 -上一次我就快过你
– No, you won’t. – I beat you last time.
才没有 你上次作弊了
No, you didn’t. You cheated. You did.
阿尔巴诺先生 请你澄清《环球报》立场
Could you please clarify the Globe’s position for me, Mr. Albano?
是 斯威尼法官
Yes, Judge Sweeney.
我们要求公开这些文件的依据
Our argument to make these documents public
主要来自于第一修正案
rests mainly on first amendment grounds.
我们还有其他相关的论点
We also have a number of other relevant arguments.
法官大人 毕竟这是全权委托指令
After all, your honor, this was a discretionary order.
没错 由法官自♥由♥裁决
Yes. It was made at the judge’s discretion.
你好 麦克
Hey, Mike.
你好 乔
Hey, Joe.
什么风把《聚焦》记者吹到斯普林菲尔德了
What’s a Spotlight reporter doing in Springfield?
那个阿尔巴诺在异想天开呢
Your boy Albano’s sledding uphill.
你不会真以为这事有胜算吧
You actually think you have a shot at winning this thing?
你想要我对《先驱报》作回应吗
You want me to comment for the Herald?
“《环球报》记者拒绝回应
“Globe reporter would not comment,
但他看起来似乎不抱希望”
but he did not seem hopeful.”
他根本没想要隐瞒
He didn’t try and hide it at all.
他对他的行为进行了诡异的解释

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!