You pray for the victims.
为伤者祈祷
You pray for the injured.
为幸存者祈祷
And you pray for those who survived.
枢机主教 伯纳德·劳
也为这个国家祈祷
You pray, too, for the nation.
我们接下来的行为
That our response to this
也许能体现国家最美好的品德
might reflect the best ideals of our nation.
更能体现上帝对我们的教导
And even more, reflect God’s own teaching,
不仅存在于基♥督♥教精神和犹太教精神中
not only as it’s shown in Christianity and Judaism
还存在于伊♥斯♥兰♥教精神
but in Islam as well.
-演讲不赖 谁在现场 -鲍尔森
– Not bad. Who’s there? – Paulson.
他回来后我要跟他谈一谈
I wanna talk to him when he’s back.
雷赞德斯到佛罗里达了吗
Did Rezendes find a way to get to Florida yet?
普罗维登斯的机场刚刚开放
They just opened the airport in Providence.
他正在路上
He’s on his way there now.
本 马萨诸塞港务局那里缺人手
Ben, I’m gonna need more people on Massport.
我可以分三个人给你
I’ll give you three of my guys.
-罗比 你的团队也跟进这事 -收到
– Robby, put your team on that too. – Got it.
-罗比 其他事先放一放 -明白
– And, Robby, everything else stops. – Understood.
麦克为什么去佛罗里达
Why is Mike going to Florida?
飞行学校 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在那学的开飞机
Flight school. It’s where they learned to fly.
罗比 这周我要访问好几个受害者
Robby, I’ve got a lot of victim interviews set up this week.
你必须取消
You’re gonna have to cancel ’em.
-这很难办 -我知道 -全都乱套了
– That’s gonna be hard. – I know. – This is nuts.
两天前我告诉我老婆
Two days ago I told my wife we
我们在挖掘全球最大的新闻
gotta be working the biggest story on the planet.
《波士顿环球报》
Boston Globe.
《波士顿环球报》 请稍等
Boston Globe. One Moment, please.
如果你有线索 我可以把你转到都市版
Yes, if you have a tip, I will transfer you down to Metro.
米切尔·加拉贝迪安
Mitchell Garabedian.
米奇 是麦克 我一直联♥系♥不上你
Mitch, it’s Mike. I’ve been trying to reach you.
我没时间和你聊 雷赞德斯先生
I don’t have time to talk to you, Mr. Rezendes.
很快 你重新提交了那些文件没
Hey, just quickly. Did you refile those docs yet?
没有 我刚刚收到指令 需要时间
No. I just got the order. It takes time.
太好了 你可以暂缓提交吗
Okay, great. Can you hold off on refiling them?
我要去佛罗里达 重新提交后文件就公开了
I have to go to Florida. Once you refile they’re public.
其他报纸也能看得到
Other newspapers will be able to get a hold of ’em.
我不关心什么其他报纸
Other newspapers are not my concern.
我收到了裁决令
I received a judicial order.
我告诉过你教会在监视我
I told you the church is watching me.
米奇 拜托了 只需多等几周
Hey, Mitch, please. All I need is a few more weeks.
我不能保证任何事 再见
I can’t make any promises. Good-bye.
米奇 米奇 靠
Mitch! Mitch! Shit!

Shit.
我明白
Look, I get it.
没有人想看
No one wants to read about
神父强♥奸♥儿童的新闻 尤其是现在
kids getting raped by Priests, especially now.
你让一帮人
But you asked a lot of people
回忆痛苦的过往后却玩消失
to relive some very painful experiences, and you just disappear.
菲尔 你知道我们停止报道的原因
Phil, you know why we were taken off of this story.
911事件已经过去六周了
It’s been six weeks since 9/11.
我知道 所以我们会重新着手的
I realize that, and we’re gonna get back to it.
什么时候
When?
-你们又会跟上次一样 -不会
– You’re doing the same thing you guys did last time. – No.
-你们要放弃我们了 -没有
– You’re dropping us. – No.
或许我该把这故事告诉《先驱报》
Maybe I should tell the Herald that story.
好吧 菲尔 你就告诉他们吧
Okay, Phil, you go ahead and do that.
那我们就白干了
It’ll undo all the work we’ve done,
但我阻止不了你
but I can’t stop you.
听我说 我来是因为我在乎
Listen to me. I am here because I care.
我们不会撒手不管
We’re not going away.
我们会报道这件事 我们会讲明白
We’re gonna tell this story. We’re gonna tell it right.
再给我们一些时间
We just need a little more time.
这是我们唯一的要求
That’s all we’re asking for.
有必要要求吗
Why bother asking?
你们还不都是想怎样便怎样
You’re gonna do what you want anyway.
你们一向如此
You always do.
菲尔
Phil.
菲尔
Phil!
-喂 -南部海滩怎么样
– Hey. – How’s south beach?
博因顿海滩 根本不是一个地方
Boynton beach. Remarkably different place.
怎么了
What’s up?
米奇·加拉贝迪安今天给我打电♥话♥了
Mitch Garabedian called me today.
他为什么给你打电♥话♥
Why’d he call you?
因为他知道你会冲他发飙
‘Cause he knew you’d yell at him.
-他重新提交了那些文档 -什么
– He refiled the docs. – What?
罗比 那些文档现在是公开的了
Robby, those docs are public now.
我们得赶在所有人前面拿到它们
We gotta get there before anyone else does.
我知道 我知道 我知道
I know. I know. I know.
放下你手头的所有事
Just wrap up whatever you’re doing
坐最早的飞机回来
and get the first flight out.
我马上订机票
I’ll book a flight now
明天直接去法♥院♥
and go straight to the courthouse tomorrow.
-好 回来后给我电♥话♥ -好的
– All right. Call me when you get in. – Okay.
罗比 我想告诉菲尔·萨维阿诺
Robby, I’d like to let Phil Saviano know that
我们继续调查了
we’re back on it.
好主意
Good idea.
去跟汉希一起吃顿饭吧
Go have dinner with Hansi.
可能得忙上一阵子了
Might be the last time for a while.

Mm-hmm.
罗比 见完麦克利什后
Robby, after we saw Macleish,
我开始回头仔细查看剪报
I started going back through the clips.
上周总算有了点时间
And I had a little time last week finally.
我找到了这个
So, um, I found that.
是93年的
It’s from ’93.
波特案受害者律师称本地区有20名其他神父受指控
就这么多吗
That it?
对 就这么多
Yeah. Yeah, that’s… that’s it.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Okay. Good night.
你好
Hello.
所以 我可能比你晚几年 对吗
So, I was probably a few years after you, right?
不 晚多了
No, you were more than a few.
相信我
Believe me.
从波士顿学高毕业后 我来到普罗维登斯
Well, after BC High, I came down to Providence
在修道士队打冰球
and played hockey for the Friars.
你肯定打得很不错
Oh, well, you must have been pretty good.
没有 大学时候一直替补
No. Rode the bench in college. Yeah.
但我热爱这个城市
But I loved the city.
我们刚生了第三个孩子
And we just had our third kid.
而且告诉你 我还读《环球报》
And I still get my Globe, for the record.
这是好事 这是好事
Ah, that’s good to know. Good to know.
凯文 我找你其实有点事
Look, Kevin, uh, that’s actually why I’m here.
-什么事 -我
– Yeah? – I…
我得问你一些关于塔伯特神父的问题
I need to ask you some questions about father Talbot.
你怎么知道的
How’d you find out?

Well… um…
怎么知道的也无所谓了
I guess it doesn’t matter.
我连我妻子都没告诉过
Hell, I never even told my wife.
不好意思
Excuse me.
让我进去
I need to get in there.
关门了
We’re closed.
求你了 让我进去吧 就五分钟
Come on. Let me in. Five minutes.
对不起 关门了
I’m sorry. We’re closed.
求你了 就五分钟
Come on. Five minutes.
给你
Here. There.
-这是盖根案吗 -没错
– This is the Geoghan case? – That’s right.
那些档案是保密的
Those records are sealed.
不是 那是公开动议
No. That’s a public motion.
那些文档也是公开的
Those records are public.
-我在环球报工作 -不错啊
– Look, I work for the Globe. – Good for you.
-我能跟你上级谈谈吗 -他今天不在

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!