“同性恋” “变性人” “双性恋”
“Homosexual.” “Transsexual.” “Bisexual.”
你那时知道你是同性恋吗 乔
Okay. And did you know you were gay at that time, Joe?
当然
Yeah.
但这种事我从没和别人讲过
But that wasn’t information I was sharing with anybody.
至少在多切斯特不行
Not in Dorchester.
好的
Okay.
他给你看过手♥机♥只有呢
So, what happened after he showed you the mobile?
我当时有点被吓到了
Well, I was a little freaked out.
我觉得他看出来了
I think he could tell.
他说 我们来玩儿脱衣舞扑克放松一下
So he said, you know, what’ll help is if we play strip poker.
我自然输了
Of course I lost.
然后事情就发生了
And, uh, things went on from there.
你能具体地告诉我发生了什么吗
Can you tell me specifically what happened?
具体就是…
Specifically, he…
他侵犯了我
he molested me.
乔 措辞准确对我们的报道至关重要
Joe, I think that the language is gonna be so important here.
我们不能避重就轻
We can’t sanitize this.
“侵犯”这个词不够具体
Just saying “Molest” isn’t enough.
公众需要知道真实的情况
People need to know what actually happened.
-我们还是打包吧 -好的
– We should probably get these to go. – Right.
盖根出现了 而我妈妈 她…
Geoghan shows up, and my Mom, you know, she’s…
她激动坏了
she’s thrilled.
这就像上帝突然降临了一样
I mean, this was like God showing up, you know?
是的 之后发生了什么
Sure. Right. So what happened then?
这破事你真的想听吗
You really want to hear this shit?
是的 帕特里克 我想听
Yeah. Yeah, Patrick, I do.
他说要请我吃冰淇淋
He offers to take me to get ice cream.
他是神父而我只是孩子 所以我去了
You know, he’s a Priest, I’m a kid, so I go.
我明白
Sure.
他开车带我回家 他…
So we’re driving home and he…
他轻拍我的大腿 然后…
he starts patting my leg and…
然后…
you know, then…
他的手顺着就滑上去了 他…
His hand just slides right up and he…
他抓住了我的那话儿
he grabs my dick.
我…我当时完全吓傻了
You know, I… I just froze up.
我彻底呆住了 动都不敢动
I was fucking petrified. I…I couldn’t move.
我不知所措 我还只是个孩子
I didn’t know what to do. I was just a little kid.

Yeah.
我甚至还没碰我的冰淇淋
You know, I never even touched my ice cream.
都顺着我的胳膊流下来了
It just melted down my arm.
那你之后…
Did you, um…
那你之后还见过他吗
did you see him again after that?
见过
Yeah.
好了 很好 就此打住吧
All right. That’s good. Let’s stop there for now.
好的
Sure.
他说这么做可以让我对自己的身体更自信
He said it was a way to make me more comfortable with my body.
后来发生了什么
Mmm. So what happened after that?
后来他一边脱衣服一边说
Well, he took off his clothes and he said,
“我现在很失落
“I’ve been so depressed,
你可以给我做个口♥交♥ 让我精神精神”
but maybe you can cheer me up and give me a blow job.”
真有风度
Classy guy.
-你做了吗 -是的
– And did you? – Yeah.
我知道你肯定在想
I know you must be thinking,
为什么我要为
why would I ever do that
一个比我大三十岁的变♥态♥做这种事情
to some creepy guy who’s 30 years older than me?
但你要知道
But what you have to understand
那是我生命中第一次有人告诉我
is that this is the first time in my life
不必为自己是同性恋苦恼
that someone told me that it was okay to be gay.
而且还是个神父
And it was a Priest.
所以你们口♥交♥了
So you had oral sex.
有性♥交♥吗
Did you have intercourse?

Yes.
但那是后来了
Not then, but later.
这事彻底毁了我
It really messed me up.
我现在戒酒了 但那是一切的开始
I’m sober now, but that… that was the beginning of it all.
我感到很困惑
It’s very confusing, you know,
以这样的方式接触到性 而且…
to be introduced to sex like that and then…
而且是被一个男人吸引 这简直…
and then to be attracted to men, it’s…
对不起 我就知道自己会哭
I’m sorry. I knew I was gonna do this.
-对不起 -你不必道歉
– Oh, I’m sorry. – Don’t be sorry.
没事的 乔 没事的
It’s okay, Joe. It’s okay.
你看那里就有个教堂
Of course there is a church right there.
还有操场
And a playground.
乔 你有试着把这些告诉别人吗
Joe, did you ever try and tell anyone?
告诉谁 一个神父吗
Like who? A Priest?
我能用下电♥话♥吗
Can I use your phone?
当然可以 自己去用就行
Yeah, sure. You know where it is.
如果你需要的话可以用我的名字
You can use my name if you want.
谢谢 帕特里克
Thanks, Patrick.
别谢我 抓住这些混♥蛋♥好吗
Don’t thank me. Just get these assholes, will you?
他算是幸运的
He’s one of the lucky ones.
起码他还活着
He’s still alive.
来杯茶吗 萨沙
Do you want a cup of tea, Sacha?
不用了奶奶 谢谢
I’m okay, Nana. Thanks.
-喂 -乔 我是萨沙·法伊弗
– Hello? – Hi, Joe. It’s Sacha Pfeiffer.
-你好萨沙 还好吗 -我很好 谢谢
– Hi, Sacha. How are you? – I’m good, thanks.
乔 我还想问个问题
Um, listen, Joe, I just wanted to follow up on one thing.
这些事你都和菲尔·萨维阿诺说过 对吗
You talked to Phil Saviano about all of this, right?
都说过 我参加过几次SNAP的集♥会♥
Yeah, I did. I went to a couple of SNAP meetings.
菲尔有没有建议你采取行动呢
And did Phil ever suggest you do anything about it?
没有 集♥会♥主要也不是为这些事
No. The meetings weren’t really about that.
有些人找过律师
A couple of them had gone to a lawyer,
我觉得没意思
but I didn’t think it was worth it.
为什么
Why not?
要填一大堆单子 太花精力了
There were just so many forms to fill out. It was overwhelming.
而且他说只能得到一点点赔偿 所以
And he said he could only get me a small settlement, so…
-谁说的 -律师说的
– Wh-who said that? – The lawyer told me that.
那你也找过律师对吗
So you did go and see a lawyer?
找过 但后来没打官司
Yeah, but I didn’t end up using him,
我想这不重要
so I didn’t think it was important.
抱歉 不是想隐瞒什么
I’m sorry. I’m not trying to hide anything.
我明白 乔
No, I-I-I know, Joe.
还记得对方名字吗 那个律师
Do you remember his name? The lawyer?
不记得 但菲尔应该知道
No. But maybe Phil would know.
波特案期间那家伙一直上电视 他长得很帅
The guy was on TV a lot during the Porter case. He was handsome.
是埃里克·麦克利什吗
Was it Eric Macleish?
对 就是麦克利什
Yeah, that’s it. Macleish.
我觉得他超级帅
I thought he was very handsome.
我刚才在编辑室
I was just in the newsroom.
斯威尼法官听证会的日子定了
Judge Sweeney set a date for the hearing.
-是吗 什么时候 -两周后
– Really? When? – Two weeks.
在斯普林菲尔德
In Springfield.
卡内洛斯开了个局 十块钱一注
Canellos started a pool. Ten bucks to get in.
有人押《环球报》的吗
Anyone picking the Globe?
赌的是斯威尼多快会判我们败诉
He’s only taking bets on how fast Sweeney rules against us.
-我是罗比 -是我
– Robby. – Hi. It’s me.
-收到我的消息了吗 -收到了
– Did you get my message? – I did.
看来尚利神父可能是第四个
Looks like father Shanley could be our fourth Priest.
没错 我觉得他是
Yeah, I think he is.
麦克利什那边跟进了吗
Did you follow up with Macleish?
我刚和菲尔通过话
I just talked to Phil.
他说麦克利什经手过好几起类似案件
He said Macleish dealt with a number of these cases.
-看来他忘了提 -是啊
– Guess he forgot to mention that. – Yeah.
我明天得去法♥院♥查一下
I’m gonna go to the courthouse tomorrow,
有没有他和教会和解的案子
see if I can find any cases he settled against the church.
好的 查到了联♥系♥我 晚安
All right. Call me after you do. Good night.
晚安
Okay. Good night.
-聊聊吗 -好啊
– You wanted to, uh, chat? – Yeah.
-我吃晚饭要迟到了 边走边说 -行
– I’m late for a dinner. Wanna walk me out? – Sure.
-天哪 这家伙不回家的吗 -看来如此
– Geez. Does that guy ever go home? – Apparently not.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!