He worked in one of the church’s treatment centers.
他以前是个神父 娶了个修女
He’s an ex-Priest. Married a nun.
看 这是他在考斯一案中的证词
Here. This is his testimony from the Kos case.
菲尔 治疗中心是什么
Phil, what’s a treatment center?
行为不轨的神父被抓到后就会送到那里
It’s where they send Priests when they get caught.
所有的材料都在盒子里
This is all here in the box.
我五年前就寄给过你们了
I sent this to you guys five years ago.
寄给《环球报》吗 你寄给谁了
Uh, to the Globe? Who did you send it to?
我不想透露姓名 但他们说他们没兴趣
I don’t wanna say who, but they said they weren’t interested.
但是菲尔 我们写了几篇关于你的报道
But Phil, we did run a couple stories on you.
我读到过一些片段
I saw them in the clips.
是的 但说实话 那远远不够
Yeah, but to be completely frank, it wasn’t enough.
我希望你们明白
You guys gotta understand.
这事很严重
This is big.
它不仅关系到波士顿
This is not just Boston.
而是事关全国乃至整个世界
It’s the whole country. It’s the whole world.
连梵蒂冈的罗马教廷都有牵涉
And it goes right up to the Vatican.
你有证据吗 菲尔
Do you have any proof of that, Phil?
还没有 但想想看 实在是太多了
No. Not yet. But think about it. There are so many of them.
他们怎么可能瞒这么久呢
How else could they have hidden it for so long?
-你说什么太多了 -神父
– So many what? – Priests!
神父
Priests!
光是波士顿我就知道十三个
I know of 13 right here in Boston.
你知道十三个在波士顿猥亵儿童的神父
You know 13 Priests in Boston who have molested children?
是的 你为什么总是重复我的话
Yeah! Why do you keep repeating everything I say?
我只是想问清楚
I just like to clarify things.
或许五年前我寄给你这些东西时
Maybe you should have clarified it five years ago
你就该问问清楚
when I sent you all of this stuff.
所有的一切都在这里
It’s all right here.
我能用下洗手间吗
May I use your bathroom?
当然可以 菲尔 这边走
Yeah, sure, Phil. Come on.
你们怎么看
Well, what do you think?
他显然是有备而来
Well, the guy’s got an agenda, that’s for sure.
-你这么想 -他显然经历了许多
– You think? – He’s obviously been through a lot.
但他很聪明
But he’s smart,
如果他说的那十三个神父是真的…
and if he’s right about 13 Priests…
是啊 这个”如果”可太没准了
yeah, it might be a big “If” with this guy.
对这个人的背景做个调查
Do a background check on him.
跟进一下他组织里的其他受害者
And follow up with some of the other survivors of his group.
我来调查一下这个前神父 赛普
I’ll track down this ex-Priest, Sipe.
好的 不过要继续跟加拉贝迪安沟通
Okay, but stay on Garabedian.
这很重要
That’s more important.
加拉贝迪安可不是个省油的灯
Ah. Garabedian. What a pain in the ass.
你也不省油 麦克
You can be a pain in the ass, Mike.
米切尔 好巧 你怎么样
Mitchell, what a surprise. How are you?
我很好 雷赞德斯先生
I’m fine, Mr. Rezendes. Good.
好久没联♥系♥了 我给你留过好几次言
I haven’t heard back from you. I left you a couple of messages.
我很忙 没时间接电♥话♥
I’ve been very busy. I…I don’t have time for calls.
我也知道你很忙 但是 米奇
I’m sure you don’t. Listen, listen, Mitch.
请让我采访一下那几个受害者吧
Let me talk to a couple of the victims.
你可以全程旁听
You could sit in on the interview.
如果你不高兴 可以终止采访
If you’re not happy, you could kill it.
我和我的委托人谈过了
I spoke to my clients.
他们不想上报 很抱歉
They don’t want to be in the press. I’m sorry.
我明白 但我不会透露姓名的
I get that, but I don’t need to name names.
我不相信你 雷赞德斯先生
I don’t believe you, Mr. Rezendes.
-我知道你不信 -是
– I’m sure you don’t. – I don’t.
-听我说 米切尔 -抱歉雷赞德斯先生
– Listen, Mitchell. – Look, Mr. Rezendes, please…
我不是针对他们 我在做一个大型报道
I’m not writing a profile here. I’m working on something bigger.
大型报道 我不懂你的意思
Bigger? I don’t know what that means.
我不能告诉你
I’m not supposed to tell you this,
但我在为《聚焦》收集资料
but I’m digging around for Spotlight.
《聚焦》要做这个
Spotlight’s on this?
是的 我们正在展开调查
Yeah, we’re looking into it.
但我们需要你的帮助
But you gotta help me.
我得和其中几个受害人谈谈 拜托了
You gotta let me talk to some of these victims. Please.
拜托了
Please.
明天上午九点半 再来找我
Come back tomorrow, 9:30 am.
谢谢
Thank you.
-法伊弗女士 -乔吗
– Ms. Pfeiffer? – Joe?
该死
Oh, shoot!
没事的
That’s okay.
-真抱歉 请坐 -没关系的
– Sorry. Please sit. – No, no problem.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你愿意在这儿谈吗 -这里很好
– Is this table okay? – This is perfect.
我等你的时候吃了一个松糕
I had a muffin while I was waiting.
其实是两个 我紧张的时候就会吃东西
Two, actually. I eat when I’m nervous.
其实我也是
I do that too, actually.
但愿我没有迟到 菲尔说是一点
I hope I’m not late. Phil told me 1:00.
没有 你很准时 是我到早了
No, you’re fine. I got here early.
早了一小时
About an hour.
你介意我做些笔记吗 你同意吗
Um, would you mind if I took some notes? Would that be all right?
你不介意我做些笔记吧
You don’t mind if I take some notes, do you?
-你会提到我的名字吗 -不会
– Are you gonna use my name? – No.
你不让我提我就不提
Not if you don’t want me to, no.
我刚刚有了孩子
I just had a kid.
他才一岁 我还不确定要不要告诉他
He’s only one, but I’m not sure I want him to know about this.
好 我明白了
Sure. I get that.
你可以随时终止采访 帕特里克 明白吗
You can stop this interview at any time, Patrick. All right?
好的 我明白
Okay. All right.
你尽管记吧
Go ahead with your notes.
好的 所以…
Okay. So, um…
这种事第一次发生的时候你住在哪里
where’d you live when it first happened?
住在廉租♥房♥♥里 在海德公园那边
In the projects, over in Hyde Park.
在停乐购超♥市♥附近吗
Over by the Stop & Shop?
是的 你知道那地方
Yeah. You know it?
是的 我开过几年出租车
Yeah, I drove a cab for a few years.
开门早 咖啡差 对吧
Open early. Bad coffee, right?
是 差不多吧
Yeah. I guess.
当时你多大
How old were you when it happened?
十二岁
I was 12.
就在我父亲自杀后没多久
Just after my dad killed himself.
天啊
Oh, geez.
他就是个烂人
He was a real piece of shit.
我妈妈也不怎么稳定
And my Mom, she wasn’t so stable either.
-什么意思 -意思是她疯疯癫癫的
– How do you mean? – I mean she was nuts.
她是个精神分♥裂♥症患者
She was a schizophrenic.
也是个烂人
Same shit.
你是什么时候遇见盖根的
When did you first meet Geoghan?
我的姐姐有一次在唐恩都乐见着了他
Well, my sister, she saw him over in the Dunkin’ Donuts.
美国快餐品牌
她告诉他我父亲去世了 他就赶过来了
Tells him about my old man passing, and he rushed right over.
这个叫芭芭拉的修女
This nun, sister Barbara,
管理着一个帮助问题家庭儿童的机构
ran this group for kids from troubled families.
这个机构在哪里
Where was that?
多切斯特的圣安布罗斯
Uh, St. Ambrose in Dorchester.
好的
Okay.
她把我介绍给了尚利神父
She’s the one who introduced me to father Shanley.
他是个在街道工作的神父
He was a street Priest.
长头发 挺潮的
Long hair. Very hip.
他邀请我去后湾的公♥寓♥
He invited me to his apartment in Back Bay.
-后湾哪里 -后湾的灯塔街
– Where in Back Bay? – Beacon Street.
-灯塔街 好的 -你生在波士顿吗
– Beacon. Okay. – Are you from here?
我在俄亥俄长大 但我妈妈来自波士顿
Uh, no. I grew up in Ohio, but my Mom’s from Southie.
这么说你也明白
All right, so you get it.
我之前从没去过后湾
I’d never even seen Back Bay.
你第一次去他家后发生了什么 乔
So what happened on that first visit, Joe?
一开始他很友善 很风趣 很随和
Well, he was very nice at first, very funny, very casual.
我觉得他看出来我是同性恋了
And I think he could tell I was gay,
他给我看了他的手♥机♥ 屏幕上有一块一块字母
so he showed me this mobile he had, like over a baby’s crib.
但词语不一般
But with different words.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!