她把你抛弃了
Oh, so she double-crossed you.
你还打算去看她
Are you going to see her again?
我们先去吃午饭吧
Now, just let’s have lunch first…
我要去让那个男孩得到照顾
I’m going to have that boy taken care of.
如需必要 管管他
If necessary, put under restraint!
-晚安 妈妈 -别熬夜 早点睡
– Good night, Mom. – Now, don’t stay out late.
-看到出去租车了 -司机 等一下
– There’s the bus! – Hold on, driver!
-嘿 司机 -黑
– Hey, driver! – Hey!
-快点 -嘿 等一下
– Hurry! – Hey, wait a minute!
司机
Driver.
-我叫到车了 汤姆 走啊 -好的
– I’ll get it, Tom. Go ahead. – Okay.
-注意脚下 -谢谢
– Watch your step. – Thanks.
放轻松
Easy does it, Tommy.
-我饿了 -饿死了
– Hey, I’m hungry. – Oh, hungry already!
热狗 热的热狗 趁热吃
Hot dogs! Get them while they’re hot! Red-hot! Right over here!
好的 先生 你的爆米花
Yes, sir, get your popcorn here.
新鲜的爆米花 五美分一袋
Fresh popcorn! Only 5 cents a bag!
来买♥♥一包吧
Come and get it!
来买♥♥一包吧 这个给你
Come and get it! Here you are!
-三个蛋筒 -你要什么味的
– Three cones, Arthur. – What flavors you got?
-香草 -大号♥ 香草
– Vanilla. – Vanilla? Swell.
-我想他们得先做热狗 -热狗
– I should’ve had a hot dog before this. – A hot dog?
那正是我渴望的
Satisfy my craving a little better.
渴望什么
Craving for what?
我从没见过一个女人吃这么多
I never saw a girl eat so much.
-我不知道能把这么多放哪里 -嘿 这非常好
– Where do you put it all? – This is good.
想要钱
Want some money?
嗨 你们想去”爱情隧♥道♥”吗
Are we going to the Tunnel of Love?
-“爱情隧♥道♥”吗 来吧 -是啊 来吧
– The Tunnel of Love? Come on! – Yeah. Great. Come on.
-你叫它什么 -我不知道
– What do you call that? – I don’t know.
你认为我们应该给她称重吗
You think we should get her weighed?
把他们立起来
Stick them up. Bang, bang.
放的近一些 再靠近一些 走到那里就得到一个娃娃
Come closer, come closer! Step right up and win a baby doll.
我们看看谁是最强壮的
Let’s go see who’s the strongest.
1600 谁想要赢取丘比特娃娃
Sixteen hundred. Who wants to take a chance to win a Kewpie Doll?
-最强壮的赔偿旋转木马 -很公平
– Strongest pays for the merry-go-round. – Fair enough.
开始了 看好
Here we go. Watch it.
来吧
Come on.
1600 您怎么样 先生
Sixteen hundred. How about you, sir?
谢谢
Thank you.
开始吧
Here we go!
1700 你没能赢到丘比特娃娃
Seventeen hundred. You did not win the Kewpie Doll that time.
你想再试一下吗 先生
Will you try it again, sir?
再试一下吧 注意点
Here we go. Watch it now.
1600 你想试一下吗
Sixteen hundred. Will you try it again
为这位女士赢个可爱的丘比特娃娃
and win a nice Kewpie Doll for the lady?
试试你的运气 先生
Try your luck, mister?
放的近一些 再靠近一些
Come closer, come closer!
走到那里就得到一个娃娃我们开始咯
Step right up and win a baby doll!
热狗 给你
Hot dogs! Here you are, folks!
趁热吃 热的热狗 来尝尝吧
Get them while they’re hot! Red-hot! Right over here!
我们开始吧
Here we go.
你正好赢了个丘比特娃娃
You just won a Kewpie Doll.
什么 他赢了
Why, he’s broken the thing.
来吧 来吧
Come on, Miriam. Come on.
每个人来这里拿着票
Everybody, step right up and get your ticket cashed!
玩转马吧
Let’s go on the merry-go-round!
嗨 我们唱歌♥吧
Let’s sing. Come on.
我们去坐船
Let’s go for a boat ride.
来点爆米花吧 新鲜出炉的爆米花
Get your popcorn here! Fresh popcorn!
-爆米花怎么样 -你不想再吃了吧
– How about some popcorn? – You don’t want any more to eat.
不是现在
Not now!
带着爆米花多没劲
No fun necking with a mouthful of popcorn.
-来吧 -好吧
– Come on. – Okay.
骑过去 滑下来
Take a ride. Take a slide.
旅行要带很多行李 这样的话 女士们 先生们
Take a trip with lots of zip. This way, ladies and gentlemen.
-这个怎么样 -我已经选好了
– How about this one? – I’m gonna drive.
你已经选好了
You’re gonna drive?
不要动这船
Don’t rock the boat!
-开始吧 -起锚 海军上将
– Here we go. – Anchors aweigh, admiral.
你确定知道怎么弄
You sure you know how to steer this tub?
-让他停下来 让他停下来 -我正尽力控制这艘船
– Make him stop! Make him stop! – I’m trying to steer the boat.
那是什么 你在干什么
Hey, what’s that? What are you doing?
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on, Miriam.
-来吧 -停
– Come on. – Stop it!
别走了
Hang on.
-等一下 -放轻松 深呼吸
– Oh, wait a minute. – Easy does it, now. Let’s not break a leg.
我们一会儿会用到的
We got use for you later.
嘿 米里亚姆
Hey, Miriam!
你叫米里亚姆吗
Is your name Miriam?
是呀 你是谁
Why, yes. How did you…?
嘿 米里亚姆
Hey, Miriam!
米里亚姆 你在哪儿
Miriam, where are you?
米里亚姆
Miriam!
米里亚姆 来啊 不要开玩笑了
Miriam, come on. Stop fooling.
你想摆脱我们吗
Think you can give us the slip?
-来啊 不要藏了 -米里亚姆 你在哪儿
– Hey, come on! Stop hiding. – Miriam, where are you?
走丢了 米里亚姆
Lost your girl, George? Miriam!
她在这
Hey, here she is.
看 她晕倒了
Look, she’s fainted.
来 米里亚姆 起来
Come on, Miriam, get up.
怎么回事
What’s the matter?
-她死了 -死了
– She’s dead! – Dead?
救命啊 救命啊
Help, somebody, help!
快去叫医生
Somebody send for a doctor!
救命
Help!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Help, somebody, help!
救命啊 叫一下医生
Help! Bring help! Somebody bring a doctor! Help!
去叫警♥察♥ 我不知道那里出了什么事
Go get a cop. I don’t know what’s going on over there.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你怎么看 -你永远唱不了歌♥剧
– What’s your opinion? – You’ll never make the Metropolitan.
我是考伦斯
Name’s Collins.
从德拉瓦尔学院来的 很高兴见到你
On sabbatical, Delaware Tech. Glad to meet you.
我在纽约有个学术会议
I just made a speech in New York on integration.
是有关微积分整合
In differential calculus, a function is given…
和函数概论 你明白吗
and the differential is obtained. You understand?
是的 我懂
Yes, I understand.
你懂
You do?
盖伊
Guy!
盖伊
Guy.
在这 盖伊
Over here, Guy.
-你好 盖伊 -你在这里干什么
– Hello, Guy. – What are you doing here?
这么晚了
At this time of night?
看到我你应该高兴才是
You don’t seem very pleased to see me.
-我给你带来了一件礼物 -你什么意思
– I’ve brought you a little present. – What do you mean?
这是怎么回事
What’s this all about?
认识它吗
Recognize them?
一切都快及了
It was very quick.
盖伊 她一点都不痛苦
She wasn’t hurt in any way.
一下子就全都结束了
It was all over in no time.
我知道你会很惊讶
I knew you’d be surprised.
但是 盖伊 你不用担心 没人认识我
There’s nothing for us to worry about. Nobody saw me.
除了米里亚姆
Only Miriam.
而且我非常小心 盖伊
And I was very careful, Guy.
我把你的打火机丢了 可我又把它找回来了
Even when I dropped your cigarette lighter there, I went back to pick it up.
你就想来告诉我这个 你干什么呀 你
Are you trying to tell me…? Why, you maniac!
可是 这是你想干的事啊 盖伊
But, Guy, you wanted it.
你忘了这是我们在火车上策划好的
We planned it on the train together, remember?
-你要干什么 -你说我要去干什么
– Where are you going? – Where do you think I’m going?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!