每一个人都替另一个人去谋杀
Each does the other’s murder.
他们之间没有关联
Then there’s nothing to connect them.
每一个人杀死的都是百分之百的陌生人
Each one has murdered a stranger.
就像你替我当谋杀犯 我替你当
Like you do my murder, I do yours.
我就要到站了
We’re coming into my station.
比如 你的妻子 我的父亲交叉进行
For example, your wife, my father. Crisscross.
什么
What?
我们相互理解 你说对吗
We do talk the same language, don’t we?
当然 布鲁诺 我们说同一种语言 谢谢你的午餐
Sure, we talk the same language. Thanks for lunch.
我很高兴你同意了 刚才的小羊肉做的太老了吧
I’m glad you enjoyed it. The lamb chops were a little overdone.
很高兴遇见您
Nice meeting you.
现在 你不认为我的理论很好 盖伊
Now, you think my theory’s okay, Guy?
你不是很喜欢吗
I mean, you like it?
是的 布鲁诺 喜欢
Sure, Bruno, sure.
你的理论不错
They’re all okay.
交叉进行
Crisscross.
你好 比尔
Hi, Bill.
盖伊·海因斯 见到你真高兴 小伙子
Guy Haines! Good to see you, boy.
你最好明天在南开普顿赢 听见吗
You better win at Southampton.
我在你身上压了两美元
I got 2 bucks on you.
-把这在这里存几小时 可以吗 -当然
– Park these in a lucky spot, will you? – Sure thing.
一共是150元 2 3 4 5 都在这了
One-fifty, 2, 3, 4, 5. There you are.
-非常感谢 -不客气
– Thank you very much. – You’re welcome.
-嗨 盖伊 -你看起来不错 米里亚姆
– Hello, Guy. – You’re looking well, Miriam.
你也不错
So are you.
你晒的就像你的网球场一样的黑
Got a nice tan playing tennis with all your rich friends.
什么时候去见你的律师
What time do we meet your lawyer?
-你是不是很着急 -怎么是我着急
– What’s your hurry? – My hurry?
真滑稽 不是你急着要离婚
That’s funny, coming from you.
这不是你一直着急的事吗
You’re the one who’s in a hurry, aren’t you?
所以你就急着赶回来了
When you wouldn’t give me the divorce…
我看你在拒绝我之前
I sort of hoped it was
你是有点嫉妒了 对吗 盖伊
because you were jealous.
米里亚姆 说真的我其实很早就在嫉妒了
I got over being jealous a long time ago, Miriam.
到这边来说吧
Let’s talk in here.
这真是太有意思了
Well, this is cozier.
就像一个古老的传说 是吗 盖伊
Sort of like old times, isn’t it?
不要紧
Oh, skip it, Miriam.
你现在在向一个被抛弃的丈夫抛眉眼 已经太迟了
It’s pretty late to start flirting with a discarded husband.
特别是当你已经怀上了别人的孩子
Especially when you’re going to have another man’s baby.
我觉得你比以前更帅了 你知道吗
You know, I think you’re handsomer than ever.
我们什么时候去见你的律师
Let’s see your lawyer and get this over with.
你带钱了吗 请律师很贵的
You bring the money? Lawyers are expensive.
当然
Yes.
给你
Here it is.
如果我知道网球会给你带来这么多
If I’d known what all that tennis nonsense of yours would lead to…
我就不会离开你了
I wouldn’t have run out on you.
米里亚姆 你搞什么名堂
What are you trying to say, Miriam?
我不离婚了
I’m not getting a divorce.
你这脚踩两只船的骗子 不是我想离婚 是你想
You little double-crosser! I didn’t want this divorce. You did.
你已经整整闹了一年了
You’ve been harping about it all year!
这是女人的特权 她们是经常改变主意的
It’s a woman’s privilege to change her mind.
现在我可以为自己买♥♥漂亮的衣服了
Now I can buy me some pretty new clothes.
所以我们在华盛顿参加舞会时
I wouldn’t want you to be ashamed of me in Washington…
你就不会为我感到尴尬了
when we go to all those swanky parties.
-那是什么意思 -别像疯子似的看着我 盖伊
– What do you mean by that? – Don’t look so mad, Guy.
你在照片上总是微笑的
You smile when your picture’s taken for the newspaper.
尤其是和安妮·莫顿在一起时
Especially with Anne Morton on your arm.
你别把安妮·莫顿扯进来
Let’s not talk about Anne Morton.
这么说 你们俩是认真的了
It’s serious between you two, huh?
我看你最好还是把她忘了吧
You can throw all your dreams about her into the ashcan.
-我要和你一起去华盛顿 -为何
– I’m coming to Washington. – What for?
为了我的孩子 和你
To have my baby and be with you.
你不可以 因为那不是我的孩子
Why me? It’s not my baby.
可别人不知道那是谁的孩子
Yes, but people don’t know that, Guy. Do they?
想想看吧 参议员的女儿和一个已婚的男人
Make a pretty story, the senator’s daughter involved with a married man.
-尤其是一个要做父亲的男人 -你还在说谎
– Especially when he’s to be a father. – You conniving liar!
你小点声
Keep your voice down.
出了什么事 他抛弃你了
What happened? He run out on you?
没有男人抛弃我 盖伊 甚至都不是你
No man runs out on me. Not even you.
行了 米里亚姆 你抛弃我的时间已经够长了
You’ve been trying to get rid of me long enough.
现在你可以舒服点了 我甚至不想见到你和听到你了
Now I’ll go you one better. I never wanna see or hear you again.
在法庭上我可以像一个被抛弃的可怜的母亲
I could be pathetic as the deserted mother in court. Think it over.
-谁会相信你呢 -我警告你
– Who would believe you? – I’m warning you.
那很像你这样身份的人做出来的事 我很乐意
That’s what should happen to people like you. I’d like to find…
好了 好了 安静点 这不像在家里可以随便吵架
Break it up, folks. This isn’t the place for a family quarrel.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我得走了
I’m leaving.
你听我说 盖伊·海因斯
You heard what I said, Guy Haines.
你不可能抛弃我 我要去华盛顿生孩子
You can’t throw me away! I’m coming to Washington to have my baby!
-把这话告诉那个参议员 -去吧
– Tell that to the Senate! – Please.
安妮
Anne?
安妮 亲爱的 我
Anne, darling, I…
我在梅特卡夫
Yes, I’m in Metcalf.
不 事情进行得不顺利
No, everything didn’t go smoothly.
她就是不肯和我离婚 不是现在
She doesn’t want the divorce. Not now.
真难以置信
It’s unbelievable.
是的 我知道你的感受
Yes, I know how you must feel.
但你听起来想报复
But you sound so savage, Guy.
是的 我要报复 我要拧断她的脖子
Sure, I sound savage. I feel savage. I’d like to break her neck.
我说过 我要勒死她 我要报复
I said, I’d like to break her foul, useless little neck.
你还在吗
What’s that?
我说过我可以勒死这个可恶的女人
I said, I could strangle her!
让你的手安静点
I do wish you’d keep your hands quiet.
你太不安分了
You’re so restless lately.
我喜欢让他们看起来好点
I like them to look just right.
你觉得剪短了吗
Did I file them too short?
哦 不 妈妈 它们正好合适 谢谢
Oh, no, Ma. They’re just fine. Thanks.
-你不舒服 -我很好 不必为我担心
– What’s the matter? – I’m all right. Don’t worry about me.
亲爱的 但你看起来很苍白
But you look so pale, dear.
这不是缺维生素吧
Are you out of vitamins?
我昨天买♥♥了一瓶 妈
I took a bottle yesterday, Ma.
整整的一瓶
A whole fifth.
亲爱的 但你看起来有点古怪 我可以说你
Oh, but you have that look, dear. I always can tell.
你不是又做什么蠢事了吧
Now, you haven’t been doing anything foolish?
我真希望你忘了你那个可恶的计划
I do hope you’ve forgotten all about that silly little plan of yours.
-哪一个 -就是想把白宫炸掉的
– Which one? – About blowing up the White House.
我只是一时糊涂
Oh, Ma, I was only fooling.
除此之外 总统还能说什么呢
Besides, what would the president say?
你是一个淘气的孩子 布鲁诺
You’re a naughty boy, Bruno.
但你总是让人感到高兴
You could always make me laugh.
在你父亲进来之前快把胡子刮干净
Get shaved before your father gets home.
我已经厌倦了向国王顶礼膜拜
I’m sick and tired of bowing and scraping to the king.
现在 可不要失控
Now, now. Now, let’s not lose control.
来看我的画吧
Come see my painting.
我希望你会喜欢绘画
Bruno, I do wish you’d take up painting.
它真是使人开心的消遣
Such a soothing pastime.
妈妈 你真是太棒了
Oh, Mother, you’re wonderful!
这就是那个老男孩 那是父亲
That’s the old boy, all right. That’s Father.
是吗
Is it?
可是我画的是圣弗郎西斯
I was trying to paint Saint Francis.
对不起 先生 有从南开普顿给您打来的电♥话♥
Excuse me, sir. They’re ready with your call to Southampton.
过来 我有话要和你妈说
I want to talk to you and your mother.
对不起 爸爸 是长途电♥话♥
Sorry, Father. Long distance.
-你要和布鲁诺说话么 -你好
– Must you take that tone with Bruno? – Hello.
布鲁诺
Guy. Bruno.
你说是什么 你到底是谁啊
What? Now, who did you say this is?
布鲁诺 布鲁诺·安东尼 你不记得了 在火车上
Bruno, Guy. Bruno Anthony. Don’t you remember? On the train.
你的离婚进行得怎么样了
Are you getting your divorce?
如果有必要 应该把他关起来
He should be sent someplace for treatment before it’s too late!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!