-你好 -你好 安娜
– Hello! – Hello, Anna.
最近可好 泰特罗
What’s up Tetro?
乔斯简直要把我逼疯了
Jose is driving me crazy.
我打算去埃斯特角城的叔叔家清静一阵
I’m going to visit an uncle in Punta Del Este.
我已经和米兰达说过了
I have spoken with Miranda.
-没事 -好的
– It ‘s okay. – Right.
-是的 -好
– Yes… – All right.
你太好了 谢谢你
You are very kind. Thank you.
乔斯说如果你们不能收留
Jose told me that if not …
他可以做饭 可以和穷鬼们一起吃
… he would cook and eat with the poor.
-可以吗 -好的
– Okay? – Yes.
没问题
No problem.
-问题 它就叫这个名字 -是吗
– Problem, that’s how it’s called, problem. – Yes?
是的
Yes.
亲他一口
Give him a kiss.
谢谢 再见
Thanks, bye.
再见
Bye.
再见 安娜
Bye Anna.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
生日快乐 本尼
Happy birthday, Bennie.
我猜你一直很想有一只小狗
I bet you always wanted a puppy.
泰特罗切尼家族在1901年来到这个国家
Tetrocini family came to this country in the year 1901.
先人本杰明在养鸡业打拼出了一片天地
The first Benjamin made big in hoseheld chicken business.
但他喜欢唱歌♥ 会弹曼陀林
But he liked to sing and he played the mandolin.
大诗人 什么是自♥由♥诗
Mr. Shakespeare, what is free verse?
不押韵的诗
Something that doesn’t rhyme.
-还有呢 -每节的
– What else? – It has…
字数不固定
no fixed number of syllables.
我所热爱的一切
You know, everything that I love, that
我所喜欢的一切都是从你那里学来的
I’m interested in, I picked up from you.
是你走到哪里都带着我 给我看书
You were the one who took me everywhere and show me books
还有奇怪的电影 像《红菱艳》
and strange movies. And “the Red Shoes”.
你觉得《红菱艳》很奇怪吗
You thought “the Red Shoes” were strange ?
那《霍夫曼故事》
What about Tales of Hoffman,
《葛蓓莉亚》和《跳舞娃娃》呢
Coppelia, the Dancing Doll?
没错 《霍夫曼故事》总会让我想起你
Yes, the Tales of Hoffman always reminds me of you.

Love,
爱是什么
what is love?
爱是
Love is…
虚无
nothing.
格兰咖啡馆
-喜欢吗 -大家好
– Like it? – Hello!
我的侄女 看看她
My niece! Look at her!
-你好 -小伙子十八岁了
– Hello! – The boy turns 18!
-这是玛丽亚·路易莎 -本尼
– This is Maria Luisa… – Bennie!
过来 亲爱的
Come, my love …
-玛丽亚·路易莎 -她是我侄女
– Maria Luisa… – She is my niece,
我是玛丽亚·路易莎
Maria Luisa.
他十八岁了 和你一样
He is 18 years old, like you.
这姑娘真讨人喜欢
That girl is adorable!
玩的尽兴
Take care.
你好
Hello!
玛丽亚·路易莎
Maria Luisa!
快乐 快乐的一天啊
Happy, happy day!
伙计 愿上帝保佑你啊
Buddy, god bless you
保佑你一生平安啊
with the peace in your life
平安永不离
and always more and more!
好极了
Bravo!
快乐 快乐的一天啊
Happy, happy in your day,
伙计 愿上帝保佑你啊
Buddy, god bless you
保佑你一生平安啊
that the peace in your life
-平安永不离 -生日快乐
– …and always more! cheers– – Happy birthday!
帕尔玛 本尼 恭喜你 亲爱的
Palmas, Bennie! congratulations, my dear.
-小心 -碎碎平安 碎碎平安
– Hey there! – Health, health, health!
服务员 服务员
Waiter? Waiter?
再来点香槟
More champagne.
阿维拉多
Abelardo!
阿维拉多 过来
Abelardo! Come.
今天是本尼的生日
It’s Bennie’s birthday.
生日快乐 本尼
Happy birthday, Bennie.
-你好吗 -你好
– How are you? – Hello.
你要去参加巴塔哥尼亚颁奖晚会吗
You’re going the festival of Patagonia?
是的 只要有时间我就会去
Yes, whenever possible I am going.
-我要走了 -可你才刚来
– Well, I gotta go. – But you just came?
我得去试试设备 看看是否合适
I have to test the machine to see if it fits.
可别乐不思蜀
Do not go falling in love with the place.
生日快乐 孩子
Happy birthday, kid.
再见 谢谢你
Bye, thank you!
-有首歌♥也叫这个名字 -真的吗
– I knew a song of that name once. – Really?
你知道他为什么这么开心吗
You know why he’s in such a jolly mood?
我不知道
I don’t really know.
玛丽亚·路易莎
Maria Luisa …
-是只小蟑螂 -那是《蟑螂》
– the cockroach … – It is “La Cucaracha”.
因为我的船要开了 我也要走了
Because my boat’s leaving, with me on it.
不 不是这样
No, no, no.
他只是因为明天能当灯光师很激动而已
He’s excited because tomorrow he runs the lights.
他喜欢干那个 他会变身成为
He loves to do that. He becomes…
歌♥剧魅影
The Phantom of the Opera.
抱歉
Sorry!
别碰门
Do not touch the door.
我很喜欢这个地方
I love the settlements,
很和谐
Balances
四季分明
The changing seasons, burning …
还可以持续要约
And standing offer!
欢迎来到法乌斯塔的世界
Welcome to the world of Fausta!
你们来此地另有所图
You came for something else.
这些可以收了吗
Shall I take this?
灯光
To turn up?
稍等
A few seconds.
回你那妒火与荣耀染红的世界去吧
Go back to your world red with envy and glory!
-我会失忆吗 -永葆青春与智慧
– I lose memory? – Be young and wise!
有多少位客人
How many guests?
-你好 -你好吗
– Hello! – How are you?
-阿维拉多请我来的 -不行 你得买♥♥票
– I was invited by Abelardo Vaca. – No, you have to pay.
不行 你得买♥♥票 10比索
No. .. you have to pay. It’s 10 pesos.
-这可是艺术 -我是受到邀请才来的
– It is a work of art! – I came because I was invited!
-进去吧 -谢谢
– Get in! – Thanks.
我的要求很简单
What I want is clear …
我要你的灵魂
Your soul!
是个不错的交易吧
Not a bad deal …
我全都要
I want all of yours!
哈利路亚
Hallelujah!
这生命多么的生动鲜活呀
How alive is the life!
未来欢迎你
The future welcomes you!
她是我婶婶
It’s my aunt.
未来欢迎你
The future welcomes you!
年轻意味着裸♥露♥
To be young is to be naked.
年轻就是要裸♥露♥
Youth is naked!
激动人心的时刻就要到来
Soon the time talks! Alas …
多么美丽的尤物啊
What beautiful thing.
这胜过传教者
And it is better than the preachers.
全脱♥光♥吧
Take it off!
你给我闭嘴
Silence!
你给我闭嘴
Silence!
我才是这部剧的剧作者 该死
I am the author, damn it!
安静
Silence!
我是阿维拉多·凡卡·卡特斯
I am Abelardo Vaca Castex,
我才是作者
the author.
阿维拉多·凡卡·卡特斯
Abelardo Vaca Castex.
我的天哪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!