God …
剧本写的真垃圾
Oh, what a waste!
-你是在批评我吗 -阿维拉多
– It is critique now? – Abelardo!
怪了 我怎么只看到个
Why, I don’t see anyone.
连灯光都搞不好的家伙啊
Only the one who failed with the light.
我这次的灯光效果给的可是很好的
This time this light is the truth.
很好 糟糕的一塌糊涂
The truth? This light is a shit!
你说话给我注意点
Set the tone, please.
过来
Come here.
亲爱的
My dear …
约瑟菲娜 快给我过来
Josephine! Come here!
泰特罗你想搞什么鬼
Tetro, what are you doing?
看看我 我现在都这么惨了你还
Please look at me. I’m crying.
你到底搞什么鬼啊 我要杀了你
Please! What are you doing? I’ll kill you!
该死的 快过来
Bastard! Come here!
约瑟菲娜
Josephine!
多么的坚挺
Firm flesh!
丝般的秀发
Silky hair …
健硕的双腿
Legs hard!
坚挺的双峰
Tits hard!
抚摸我的身体吧
Touch my flesh and feel …
还有这弥漫的芳香
What penetrating aroma …
永远都不会满足 天哪
And it’s not content … mercy!
多么狂野的女子 是香奈儿五号♥香水
What vulgar woman! It’s Chanel no. 5.
算了吧 香奈儿五号♥
Please! Chanel no. 5?
这算什么鬼东西
What is this?
这些台词简直太悲剧了
These lines are a disaster!
你不懂 我说的卡斯提语[西班牙语]
You do not understand! Because I speak Castilian …
阿维拉多你说什么并不重要
Abelardo, what you said is not important.
这些台词死气沉沉
This language is dead!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 有本事你来啊
Go fuck yourself! Come with me.
来啊
Come on.
你给我下来
Down!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
别扔椅子啊
Do not throw that chair!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
阿维拉多
Abelardo …
欢迎莅临 孤独女士
Welcome back, Alone.
那女人是谁
Who is it?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
孤独女士的到来是我们的荣幸
Is a pleasure to have her here with us.
欢迎您 孤独女士
Welcome back, Alone.
我听说这里正在上演一场新诗歌♥舞台剧
I understand here is being presented a new work in verse.
叫法乌斯塔
Fausta.
-是的 -真的
– Yes. – Correct?
是的
Yes.
法乌斯塔是个女人的名字
“Fausta” as a woman.
很有趣 您会喜欢的
It’s fun, you will like it.
在我看来也是
For me it is very funny.
一个女人
A woman …
那我们继续吧
But let the play continue.
我们荣幸之至
It will be an honor for us.
快点 伙计们
Come on, boys, come on!
各就各位
At your posts!
搬那东西小心点
Careful with that! come!
这是他的衣服 约瑟菲娜
His clothes, Josefina! come!
-这次演出很重要 -快点
– It is important! – Come on!
快点
Come!
-卡欧 -过来
– Caio! – Coming!
约瑟菲娜 快点
Josefina, hurry up!
-真糟糕 刚才脸都丢尽了 -快点
– It is a disaster, a disgrace! – Hurry up!
-全体注意 -手风琴注意
– All… – The accordion, please.
孤独女士 喝点香槟吗
Mrs. Alone, champagne?
那女人是谁
Who is that?
她是南美最具声望的批评家兼作家
That’s the most important critic and writer in South America.
她的笔名叫”孤独”
She uses the pen name “Alone”.
巴塔哥尼亚颁奖晚会就是她举办的
She runs the Patagonia festival, you know.
她曾是你哥哥的良师益友 直到
She was your brother’s teacher and mentor until…
之后怎么了
Until what?
直到她和你哥哥反♥目♥成仇
Until she turned against him, you know.
对于这事外界众说纷纭
There are many different stories why.
可没人知道到底为什么
No one knows the truth.
这始终是个谜
It is a mystery.
就像你们的父亲一样神秘
Like the mystery of your father
他确实很神秘
And who he really is.
“卡罗·泰特罗切尼
“Carlo Tetrocini comes from
的祖先是吉诺维斯家族
Genovese ancestors
家族1901年移居阿根廷
who emigrated to Argentina in 1901.
他的才华为澳大利亚指挥家
He was discovered by
埃里希·克莱伯所赏识
Austrian conductor Erich Kleiber,
随后把他带去柏林
who took him to Berlin.
他是世界上最伟大的交响乐指挥家之一
He is one of world’s great symphonic conductors.
卡罗·泰特罗切尼
Carlo Tetrocini is
是泰特罗父亲吗
Tetro’s father?
所以我们姓泰特罗
It’s our last name.
泰特罗切尼担任纽约大都会
“Tetrocini has conducted
交响乐团指挥已有35年之久
Metropolitan Philharmonic Orchestra New York for 35 years.”
三十五年啊
Three decades and a half.
这东西哪来的
How did this get into my home?
卡罗·泰特罗切尼
Your father is
是你父亲
Carlo Tetrocini?
这么明显的事 我怎么就没想到呢
Of course, how didn’t I notice that?
但在精神病台时你告诉我
But you told me in “La Colifata” that
你父亲只是个失败的作家
your father was… …a failed writer.
-记得吗 -那说的是我自己
– Remember? – This was me …
我给你讲过很多故事
I told you many stories.
你说过你总是担心钱的问题
But you said money was always a problem,
你甚至还因此去抢劫
even made you to robberies!
钱确实是最大的问题 他有钱 我没有
Money was a problem. He had money, I didn’t.
让我们看看下面还写了什么
Okay, let’s read on.
她的妻子
“His wife,
女高音歌♥唱家安吉拉·潘察拉
the acclaimed soprano,Angela Panzara,
死于一起车祸
was tragically killed in an automobile accident.
他之后又经历过几次婚姻
He remarried several times … ”
好了 别读了
Ok, enough.
我彷佛置身在一个疯人院一样
I’ll be at the other insane asylum.
我得理理头绪
I need a break to clear my head.
你怎么能这样对我
How could you do this to me? How could you do that, huh?
你怎么能这样对我
How could you do it me?
你违背了我们的誓言
You broke our oath.
我从没向你许诺过 我也没答应过
I never made any oath, I never agreed.
你定的规矩并不意味着我也得遵守
You make rules an it doesn’t mean I have to follow.
我是这个家的主人 本尼
I make rules for my own house, Bennie. This is my house.
在我家就得遵守我的规矩
These rules are only for my house.
这只是间屋子
It’s just a little house
并不是你一个人说了算的
It’s not that you rule the kingdom.
这是我的家 这是我自己的事
It’s my house and my business.
我们的家才是我们该关心的事
Our family is our business.
你为什么不打电♥话♥问问船的情况
Why don’t you call your boat, Ben?
为什么不问问修好没有 因为我
Why don’t you call them up? ‘Cause I
认为他们肯定已经开始想你了
think they all miss you over there.
每条船都缺个像你这样的害人的”耗子”
Every boat needs a little rat on it. So why don’t
打个电♥话♥赶快回去吧
you call them up and see if they want you back?
喂 我打电♥话♥就是想告诉你
Hello, I’m calling because
其实我哥哥是个混♥蛋♥
my brother’s an asshole.
我倒成了混♥蛋♥了 是吗
I’m the asshole now? I’m the asshole?
真不错啊 真会推卸责任
Good move, good turnaround.
我回去了
I’m going back to my boat.
回船上去吧 主意不错
Go back to your ship. Good idea.
真的
You’re real good.
但是我要你听点东西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!