Don’t touch him! Don’t!
叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
发生什么事了
What happened?
谁都别碰他 别碰他的头
Nobody touches him! Do not touch his head
哪儿都别碰
Don’t touch him anywhere.
不要挪动他 请不要让他移♥动♥
Do not move him. Please, do not move him.
你还能说话吗
Can you talk to me?
发生什么事了
What happened?
麻烦你 过来一下 出车祸了
Please, come here, there was an accident.
本尼是我朋友 我可以帮忙
Bennie is a friend and I can help.
求求你让我帮忙吧
Can I help, please?
泰特罗我跟他去医院
Tetro, I go with him.
安顿好了我打电♥话♥给你
I’ll call when I can.
劳驾
Excuse me…
多少钱
How much?
十五块够不够
Fifteen is good?
不够吗
More?

Flowers?
你还疼吗
You’re in pain?
狗狗怎么样了
How’s the puppy?
她在家 和乔斯在一起
She’s back with Jose.
希望他别把她吃了
I hope he doesn’t eat her.
我想我的巡洋舰不会等我了
I guess the ship sailed without me.
石膏看起来不错
Good looking cast.

Flowers?
这里过去是我的房♥间
This used to be my old room.
真想它
I miss it.
那你来这儿是看望房♥间的
So you came to see the room.
我想念这间房♥ 来 把花插上
I miss the room. Here, put these.
对啊 等我出院了 我就去
That’s right, when I get out, I’m gonna stay
跟阿维拉多 或者约瑟菲娜他们去住
with Abelardo or Josephine or something.
跟阿维拉多住
With Abelardo?
你可以跟我们住
You can stay with us.
那样行吗
That’s ok?
我没问题
I’ll make do.
谢谢
Thank you.

Yes?
安吉洛·泰特罗切尼在吗
Is Angelo Tetrocini there?
在 你是哪位
Yes, who is it?
你能说英语吗 我是从纽约打过来的
Do you speak english? I’m calling from New York.
等等
One moment.
谁打的
Who’s this?
美国打来的
It’s the United States.
哪位
Who?
是卡罗·泰特罗西尼办公室电♥话♥
This is the office of Carlo Tetrocini.
我们想找安吉洛
We need to speak to Angelo.
-你父亲 -他本人吗
– Your father. – Himself?
他办公室的人
His office.

Hello?
我买♥♥了CD和书
I got CDs and some books.
里昂·费利佩
Leon Felipe,
罗伯托·博拉诺
Roberto Bolano
和孤独的新作品
and Alone’s new book…
文学的新眼界
New horizons in literature.
真棒
Wow.
谢谢
Thank you.
书中提到你了吗
Are you mentioned in there?
没有
No.
本尼 你♥爸♥办公室昨晚来电♥话♥
Bennie, your father’s office called last night.
说他中风了 但现在还活着
He’s had a stroke. He is still alive.
他们想让你们两个知道这件事
But they wanted you both to know,
还为你们买♥♥了回去的机票
bought the tickets for you to come back.
他要去吗
Is he going?
不 不去
No, he’s not going.
我没什么好跟他说的
I have nothing to say to him.
我给你买♥♥了漫画 和八卦杂♥志♥
I brought you some comics, and gossip magazines
帮你学西班牙语
to help you learn the Spanish.
回见
See you later.
拜拜
Goodbye.
X打电♥话♥给N
X called N
说想介绍她给自己的父亲认识
and said he’d introduce her to his father.
N很意外
N was very impressed.
当然是高兴的意外
Happily, of course.
这是我父亲卡罗·泰特罗西尼
This is my father, Carlo Tetrocini.
这是娜奥米·怀特
And this is Naomi White.
娜奥米
Naomi.
我跟您提过她
I told you about her.
见到您真荣幸 大♥师♥
It is an honor to meet you, maestro.
知道吗
You know,
许多年前我写了首歌♥就叫娜奥米
years ago I wrote a song called “Naomi”.
我爱上 我爱上
I’m falling, I’m falling
爱上一朵小玫瑰 娜奥米
I fell for a little rose, Naomi.
我父亲很爱听您的作品
My father always listens to your records,
泰特罗切尼先生
Mr. Tetrocini.
他一直认为您比弗里兹·莱纳更伟大
He doubts not you’re even greater than Fritz Reiner.
怎么说呢 弗里兹以前不错
Well, Fritz was good …
不过你可以叫我卡罗
But you can call me Carlo.
你会留下吃晚餐吗
Do you stay for dinner?
爸爸 我们不吃 我们约了朋友
Oh, dad, we can’t, we’re meeting friends.
我邀请你所有的朋友来家里吃
I invite all of your friends, all over.
我来开一个龙虾派对
I’ll throw a lobster party.
太好了
Great.
我们留下行吗
Can we?
我爱上
I’m falling,
我爱上
I’m falling,
爱上一束玫瑰花
I fell for a floribunda rose…
娜奥米
Naomi…
我亲爱的娜奥米
My dear Naomi…
怀特
White.
这是你刚刚编的吗
Did you make this out just now?
你是干什么的 娜奥米
What do you do, Naomi?
其实我是个舞者
Actually, I’m a dancer.
N打电♥话♥给X
N called X
说她做了一个梦
and said she’d had a dream.
N太年轻了 X为她担忧
N was so young and X worried about her
因为她梦见了
Because the dream was about …
他父亲
his father.
给我们跳个舞怎么样 娜奥米
Can you dance for us, Naomi?
没问题 卡罗
Yes, Carlo.
为你的大♥师♥跳个舞
Dance for your maestro.
X不知道自己被什么伤害了
X never knew what hit him.
他睡觉时用拳头抵着心口
He slept with his fist pushed against his heart.
N好多
N…
好多天没给他回信了
didn’t respond for days.
当她回信的时候
When she did,
她写道 亲爱的X
she wrote: dear X
我是
I am…
我就像是葛蓓莉亚娃娃
I am the doll Coppelia,
没有流血 却被撕成了碎片
broken into parts, without blood”.
惊喜
Surprise!
看我给你买♥♥了什么
Look what I got you.
你喜欢玩具熊 对吧
You like the bears, no?
是的 很喜欢
Yeah, great.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在读东西
I’m just reading some stuff.
读什么
What are you reading?
你偷看我的东西
You go through my things.
你怎么能这样对我
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能偷看我的东西
How could you go through my things?
之前我在房♥里 只是到处看看
I was in the house, I was looking around,
就发现了那个箱子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!