关于兄弟情义
It’s about brothers.
然后呢
Yeah, and?
弟弟是一位音乐奇才
One brother, a prodigy in music…
哥哥也是一位伟大的音乐家
And the older brother, also a great musician.
主题很老套
Theme’s ancient.
竞争
The rivalry.
你写的是父亲的故事
You’re writing the story of our father.
弟弟去了纽约 成为了万众瞩目的明星
One brother goes to New York city and becomes a big star…
却没有帮助哥哥一丝一毫
And does nothing to help the older brother,
尽管他所知的一切都源于哥哥的教导
who taught him everything he knew.
阿尔菲伯父吗 那个一无所有的人
Uncle Alfie? That has zeros?
阿尔菲伯父
Uncle Alfie.
没错 就是阿尔菲伯父
Yes… uncle Alfie.
知道么 我不该跟你谈这些
You know what? I’m breaking my own rules here.
什么不该 那能谈谈你母亲吗
What rules? What about your mother?
我知道她是位有名的歌♥手 已经去世了
She was like this famous singer, I know, and she died,
但从没有人对我说过她的死
but no one ever told me anything about it.
本尼 我们说好了的
Bennie, we had an agreement.
说好什么了
What agreement?
那谈谈我母亲
What about my mom?
听着
Listen,
我已经与那个家一刀两断了 懂吗
I divorced myself from my family, OK?
父亲 姐妹 所有人一切
Fathers, sisters… all of it.
所有人 懂吗
All of it. Alright?
我不想谈论那个家
I do not want to talk about it.
就是这样
That’s it.
你不爱他们了吗
Don’t you love them?
不 我爱他们
Yes, I love them.
但你知道在我们这种家庭 爱是什么吗
You know what love does in the family like ours, Bennie?
爱就是插在心头的一把刀
It’s a quick stab in the heart.
我知道你母亲死于车祸
I knew your mother died in a car accident,
但我原来一直不知道
but it’s just that I never knew
当时是你在开车
that you were driving the car.
那么 现在你知道了
Well, now you know.
不是她告诉我的 泰特罗
She didn’t tell me, Tetro.
等等 不是她告诉我的
Wait! She didn’t tell me!
多谢你啊 米兰达
Thanks a lot, Miranda.
不是她告诉我的 泰特罗
She didn’t tell me, Tetro.
泰特罗 米兰达没有告诉过我
Tetro, Miranda didn’t tell me anything.
是我自己猜的
I figured it out by myself.
我剩下的日子也没几天了
I only have a few days more.
或许我现在就该回船上
Maybe I should just move back on the boat.
他是怎么了
What is with him?
他是个天才 只是
He’s like a genius, but…
他并不是很得志 懂吗
without enough accomplishment. You know?
这就是为什么他如此反复无常
That’s why his behavior is like this.
今天这样 明天又那样
A day is … and another day
他就是个大混♥蛋♥
He’s completely an asshole.
你说话像医生
You sound like a doctor.
我本来就是医生
I’m a doctor.
刚遇见他时 我是他在避难所时的医生
When I met him, I was his doctor in the asylum.
避难所 什么样的避难所
Asylum? What kind of asylum?
叫精神病台[西班牙由精神病台主持的电台]
It was called La Colifata.
欢迎来到精神病台 万岁
Welcome to “La Colifata”! Viva!
新朋克主义 尽在精神病台
Straight edge, “La Colifata”…
Lt22 精神病台广播频道
Lt 22, radio La Colifata ”
我们每周六做一小时的广播节目
We did radio for one hour a week on saturday.
我从欧洲来到阿根廷
I came from Europe to Argentina
就是为了和精神病台的创立者共同学习
to study with the founder of La Colifata,
正是他发现 只要有麦克风在手
who realized that whoever had the microphone
总会有人
finally had found
愿意听他的故事
someone to listen.
接下来由亲爱的克劳迪娅·亚历桑德拉
“And with you the thoughts of our dear
分享她的故事
Claudia Alessandra …”
那么
Well …
我很感激能有这样的机会
I am very grateful for the opportunity
来让我发言
for this presentation.
这让我受宠若惊
That is much bigger than I am …
毕竟我只是精神病台这个沙滩上的一粒细沙
I’m just a grain of sand on beach that is “La Colifata”
精神病台这片海洋中的一滴水滴
A drop of water in the ocean of “La Colifata “…
不像你们 我不想在这谈论我的想法
Unlike you, I do not want to give my opinion
为什么你们是我在地球上碰到的最烂的人
why you are the worst people I met across this planet!
不想 不想
No! No! No! No…
你叫什么名字 为何来到此地
What is your name and why are you here?
他不想对着麦克风说话吗
Do not want to talk to the microphone …
你为什么不想说话
Why don’t you want to talk?
因为我不想对着麦克风说话
Because I don’t want to talk into a microphone!
我只想诚挚地感谢这个电台
I just wanted to thank this station from my heart.
他说他是个作家
He said he was a writer
而他把所有的作品
and he held everything he had written
都搂在胸前
against his chest.
那也是唯一的底稿
It was the only copy that existed.
我就是在那儿遇见了他
That is where I met him.
后来他终于开口了
Then finally he said…
我的名字叫泰特罗
“My name is Tetro…”
我想谈谈我的父亲
I want to talk about my father,
我父亲是一个无情的情人
my father was a lover without love.
一个没有诗意的诗人
A poet without a poem,
一个窝囊废
was a failure!
他不配做父亲
He could not act as a father.
我父亲从事房♥地♥产♥工作
My father worked in an estate
在我们当地出♥售♥房♥产
selling houses where we lived.
我们没有钱
We had no money.
我曾去抢劫
I robbed,
抢过药店
pharmacies
抢过仓库
warehouses…
你被捕过吗
You were arrested?
我有枪
I had a gun.
你用过吗
Did you use it?
只是把玩具枪
A toy gun.
你说的都是假话
Nothing you said is true.
我父亲
My father is …
是个真正的混♥蛋♥
a real son of a bitch.
他有时会非常恶毒
My father could be very mean
非常暴♥力♥
and very violent.
他会狠揍我们
He could hit hard.
然后我就 我做了一件不可原谅的事
Then I did… I did unforgivable…
比我的疯子病人还要疯狂
Crazier than my crazies patients…
我爱上了他
I fell in love with him.
他是哥哥
“He was the older brother.
但 阿尔费德罗
But Alfredo,
亲爱的阿尔菲伯父
the dear, sweet uncle Alfie
被明星弟弟召唤到城里
was summoned downtown by the great one,
就像是做错了事的小学生一样
like a schoolboy who has done something wrong. ”
不是什么大作
It’s not a big production.
《弄臣》 很粗糙的
Rigoletto, down and dirty.
小型管弦乐会 场地也是租的
Small orchestra, rented scene…
但如果出现问题 舆♥论♥就会说
But if it goes bad, the newspapers will call it
垃圾的泰特罗切尼版《弄臣》
“The shit Tetrocini Rigoletto.”
不会只是垃圾的《弄臣》
It won’t be a shit Rigoletto.
阿尔菲 你为什么不改一个名字呢
Alfie, why don’t you just conduct under another name?
你想让我改名字吗
You want me to change my name?
谢谢
Thank you.
是的
Yes.
我可是比你先叫泰特罗切尼的
I had the Tetrocini name before you did.
该死
Shit!
你在干嘛 本尼 坐在那里
What are you doing, Bennie? Sitting there?
只是坐着而已
I’m just sitting.
只是坐着吗
Just sitting?
只是坐着
Just sitting.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!