I found the suitcases…
这是个意外
It was an accident.
-意外吗 -对
– An accident? – Yes.
你读得懂吗 读得懂我写的什么吗
Can you read this? Can you read my writing?
这是军校用的密♥码♥
It’s in the military school code.
对 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, bullshit!
-泰特罗 -你这混♥蛋♥
– Wait, Tetro … – Bullshit you were.
你怎么能这样
How could you do this to me?
怎么能偷看我的东西
How could you go through my things?
怎么能偷看我的东西
How could you go through my things?
意外
An accident!
这是意外
It was an accident!
不是什么意外
It wasn’t an accident!
都是些好故事 只是 只是没结局
They’re great stories, they just… they don’t have an ending!
不需要结局 听着
They don’t need an ending. Listen!
没有结局 根本不需要有什么结局
No ending? There doesn’t have to be
本尼 你知道为什么吗
an ending, Bennie. You know why?
因为我的故事永远不会发表
Cause my stories will never be published.
谁给你的这些
Who gave you this?
谁给你的这些
Who gave you this?
你怎么得到的
Where did you get this?
你怎么得到的
Where did you get this?
那是我的故事
It’s my story!
你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get this?
你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get this?
米兰达给你的吗
Miranda gave it to you?
那也是我的故事
It’s my story too!
米兰达吗
Miranda?
那是我的故事 我的生活 我的父亲
It is my story, my life, my father.
还有我母亲
And my mother.
这不公平 我什么都不知道
It is not fair, I don’t know anything.
我不认识我的父母
I don’t know my mother and my father.
我只认识你 你这个疯子
All I have is you and you’re fucking crazy.
我来了
Hello!
你这个小偷
You, sneak!
-你干什么 -我应该给你两拳
– What are you doing? – I should punch you right in the face!
-别碰我 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的 -闭嘴
– Don’t touch me, you son of a bitch! – Shut up!
-是不是你给他的 -是 是我
– Did you give it to him? Yes or no? – Yes, yes!
我再也不相信你了
I don’t trust you any more.
你敢打
No punching.
-我再也不信你了 -你敢 来啊
– I don’t trust you any more! – I dare you! Come on!
我不敢打你吗 我不打你算你走运
You dare me to punch you? You’re lucky I don’t punch you.
你想打我
You want to hit me?
那你打呀
Then hit me!
-你不明白 -你有没有给他那些东西
– Don’t you see? – Did you give him that?
我是唯一一个永远站在你这边的人
I’m the only person who is always at your side.
永远支持你
Always at your side supporting you.
唯一一个这辈子永远爱你的人
The only person in this damn life that loves you.
而你居然还想打我
And still you want to beat me.
-来啊 -你有没有给
– Come on! – Did you give it…
我不想再重复了
I will not repeat…
-听着 -让开
– Hey… – Move!
离我们远点
Stay away from us!
他有伤在身 你这白♥痴♥
He’s had an accident, you idiot!
你知道这些是谁写的吗
You know who wrote this?
安吉写的这些屁话
Angie wrote this crap!
安吉已经死了
Angie is dead!
快来人 病人摔到地上了
Come on! The patient is on the floor!
医生 病人摔到地上了
Doctor, the patient is on the ground
这事儿得过段时间才能平息
This will take a while to blow over.
你不能跟我们住了
You can’t live with us any more.
还有一阶
One step.
抱歉在博卡只有这个条件
Sorry for the conditions in La Boca.
这儿的居民就像生活在石器时代
People live here in the stone ages.
把拐杖给我
Gimme the crutches.
他只有18岁 照顾好他
He is only 18. Take care.
你落下了你的帽子
You forgot your hat.
你留着吧 当作纪念品
You should keep it as a souvenir.
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
他才18岁
He is 18…
这是个不可避免的时刻
This is the inevitable moment
诗人必须出演
and the poet must act
诗人必须出演
and the poet must act.
这就是泰特罗的名著吗
This is the famous work of Tetro?
全世界都在探讨但没人见过的作品
What the whole world talks of but no one saw?
好了吗
Okay?
我真高兴你能在这儿工作
I am so happy that you work in here, you know?
需要帮忙吗 本尼
Need something, Bennie?
-你的东西写得如何了 -不错
– How’s your writing going? – Going well.
我就快写结尾了 然后就截稿
I almost have the ending and then it’ll be done.
结尾 好
Ending? Well!
顺便说一句 我跟孤独感情很好
I’m very close to Alone, by the way.
我们是亲戚 两家人往来了很长时间
We are relatives and our families are connected for a long time.
孤独 巴塔哥尼亚颁奖晚会吗
Alone, Patagonia festival?
你消息真灵通
I have your ear…
怎么样才能报名参加
How do you get submitted
巴塔哥尼亚颁奖晚会呢
for the Patagonia festival?
布宜诺斯艾利斯的方尖碑
Obelisk of Buenos Aires.
胡里奥大街9号♥
9 de Julio avenue.
请坐泰特罗
Sit down, please. Tetro…
泰特罗 最近还好吗
Tetro, how are you?
你还好吧 一切顺利吗
How are you? How’s it going?
你好吗
How are you?
还算好吧
Well, well …
我还好 因为我们有东西要出版
I’m fine because we are in production
很酷的东西
and that’s cool …
出版什么
Of what?
你不知道吗
You don’t know?
不知道 是什么
No, what?
-到底什么 -好吧
– What? – Well, well…
-“浪子的渴望” -“浪子的渴望”
– “Wander lust.” – “Wander lust”?
“浪子的渴望” 你弟弟的新作品
“Wander lust”. The new work of your brother.
写得非常好
It is very good.
-什么 -我自己剪
– What? – I cut myself.
本尼是个天才
Bennie is a genius!
天才
A genius!
他是个天才
He’s a genius!
如果你愿意帮我们采光的话
If you can do illumination with us.
我是说 你可以负责灯光
I mean, you can do the lights.
恩里克
Henrique,
约瑟菲娜的前夫会支付一切
former husband of Josephine comes and pays it all.
他负责出版
He is in charge of production.
所有的一切 我怎么拒绝啊
The whole. How could I refuse?
-加入我们吧 -我要短发
– Put yourself in my place. – I want it short.
-要黑色短发 -我不喜欢短发
– Has to be short black hair. – I do not like short.
帘幕 麻烦
Curtains, please.
-不 求你 -不要
– No, please. – No.
别哭 瞧瞧
Do not cry, let’s see.
别哭 亲爱的
Do not cry, my love.
看我的头发
Look at my hair.
别 我来剪齐它
No! I’m going to cut corners.
我要
I want to …
听说你写了个剧本
I heard you wrote a play.
是的 是的
Yes, yes.
如果是这本的话 撕掉它
If it’s this one, you rip it off.
你既然不想自己出版的话
Well, you weren’t doing anything with it,
那么我来替你出版
so I figured I’ll just put my name on it.
可以以你的名义出版
Put your name on it.
对你来说这是堆垃圾
For you it was junk.
我做了一些改动 写了结尾
I’ve done some changes, put an ending to it.
阿维拉多把它翻译了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!