开火
Fire!
开火
Fire!
他们是想再射落一架无人机吗
Are they trying to shoot down that other drone?
不 他们是在驾驶坦克
No. They’re trying to fly that tank.
-坦克飞起来咯 -坦克飞不起来 傻♥逼♥
– He’s flying the tank! – You can’t fly a tank, fool!
-转到16度 开火 -收到
– Rotate 16 degrees! – Got it!
开火
Fire!
再转到34度
Rotate 34 degrees now!
-汉尼拔 -等下
– Hannibal… – Wait…
开火
Fire!
-控制中心 我们失去了无人机 -确定击中了吗
– Control, we have lost… – Is that a confirmed hit?
右转正前方 待命
Bring turret full-front and wait!
默多克 关闭舱门
Murdock! Close the hatch!
收到 这样能行不
Hatch, okay! Did that work? Did that work?
-头儿 -加把劲呀
– Boss! – Come on, baby.
-加把劲 -关好舱口没
– Come on. – Hatch control?
我还不想这么早死
I’m too young to die!
头儿 现在都不用瞄准了
Boss! I’m aiming at nothing!
加把劲
Come on.
-先生们 我很荣幸 -加把劲 宝贝儿
– It’s been an honor, gentlemen. – Come on, baby.
最后一次飞行终生难忘啊 上校
The greatest ride is the last ride, Colonel!
-全力开火 -来吧 宝贝
– Fire everything! – Come on, baby!
我的驾驶技术如何
-上帝保佑呀 上帝显灵吧 -加把劲
– Get right with God, y’all! This is it! – Come on!
这对鱼类不公平
It’s not fair to the fish!
你作弊
You’re cheating!
真唠叨
You with your nagging…
把鱼都吓跑了
…you’re chasing them away!
中情局国外办事处
德国 法兰克福
好了 辛勤的小蜜蜂
All right. Busy bees, busy bees.
把外套脱了吧 太他妈热了
Guys, you can take your coats off. Hot as hell in here.
热得跟蒸桑拿一样
I’m sweating like a whore in church.
-长官 -什么事
– Sir. – Yeah?
史密斯一伙人在德国曼海姆劫了一架C1 30运输机
Smith and his team were engaged in a C-1 30 over Mannheim, Germany,
还击落了两架无人机
by two Reaper drones.
不知道是不是数据加密出了故障
I’m not sure if it’s an encryption glitch,
但报告里说是被一辆坦克击落
but it says that they were shot down in a tank.
北美空防司令部想掩盖为失踪 但麻烦的是我们
NORAD’s calling it an X-out, but there is a conflicting report.
我就知道
I’m sure there is.
一名德国老妇说她看到一辆坦克
I’ve got a German Hausfrau who says she saw a tank
从沃格斯坦湖里驶出来 坦克里有个人长得很像默多克
drive up and out of Lake Wolgastsee with a guy resembling Murdock…
打扰一下 柏林怎么走
Excuse me, which way to Berlin?
-问她柏林去怎么走 -这不可能
– …asking for directions to Berlin. – That’s impossible.
史密斯一周内都死了两次了
Well, this will be the second time Smith has died this week.
对他们来说还有什么不可能的呢
ls that possible?
美国驻欧洲指挥部
德国 斯图加特
-有什么消息 -看看这个
– What have you got for me? – Look at this.
我们对史密斯的访客图像进行了还原
We just got the unscrambled composite of Smith’s visitor in prison,
但没有查到该人身份
but with no lD on the subject yet.
你好 帅哥
Hello, handsome.
等下 我以前见过他
Wait, I’ve seen this person before.
我认识这人
l know this guy.
巴格达
Baghdad.
给我洗张清晰的出来 我们开始行动
Get me a clean patch to Langley. We’re going fishing.
我都没听说过
I barely even heard about it.
我零碎地听说了些 但这些怎么跟我们扯上了关系
I mean, I heard bits and pieces of it, but how much of that was us?
-我已经 -我在说话呢
– So, l have a… – l was talking.
-不会和我们牵扯上的 -别说了好吗
– It’s never us. – Can you stop?
国防部的索萨中尉打来电♥话♥
l have a DoD hardline from Lieutenant Sosa.
她找林奇特工
She’s looking for Agent Lynch.
林奇特工没空 一直没空
He’s not available, ever.
巴格达的林奇特工
Agent Lynch, from Baghdad?
在莫里森将军的帐篷那次
General Morrison’s tent?
出去
Out.
为什么雇她
Why do we have her?
因为她超有个性
She’s got a fantastic personality. That’s why.
请问哪位
With whom am l speaking?
我是索萨上 中尉 你是林奇特工吗
This is Capt… uh Lieutenant Sosa. ls this Agent Lynch?
不好意思 我不知道你的名字
I’m sorry, I don’t have a first name.
我也不知道 有何贵干 中尉
Neither do I. So, what can l do you for, Lieutenant?
我看见一张你在卡森要塞
I’m looking at an image of you
训练营的照片
from the disciplinary barracks at Fort Carson.
真性感
She’s hot.
你在监狱里探访过前上校汉尼拔·史密斯吗
Did you visit former Colonel Hannibal Smith in prison?
我不知道你在说什么 前上尉
I don’t know what you’re talking about, former Captain.
林奇特工 如果是你协助史密斯逃走
Agent Lynch, if you facilitated Smith’s escape
并且正在暗中协助和支持他的话
and are currently aiding and abetting him…
那可真是
Ooh. Buddy.
要是换作是你 这么做的话
lf you can make something like that stick,
可就一步登天了啊
your next promotion should be in the five-star range.
如果你还要协助他们抢回模板
And if you’re helping to retrieve those engraving plates,
那我就不得不出手阻止你了
I’m going to have to go out of my way to disappoint you.
查出她的电♥话♥ 电脑和其它辅助设备
I want her phones, her computers, any support packages she operates.
我要掌握一切 我要拦截她的所有情报
I wanna know everything. I want active intercept taps on everything she’s got.
从现在开始监视她的一举一动
l want every move monitored from this moment forward.
她可是国防部的人
You realize she’s DoD.
她是天王老子我也不怕 照做
I don’t care if she’s G-O-D. Do it.
长官 看看这个
Boss, check this out.
这张照片上 帕克是在法兰克福的孔希斯银行
We’ve tracked this photograph of Pike to the K?nigsbank in Frankfurt.
监控录像记录了上个月
Our surveillance has him and an unknown Arab
他一直和一个阿♥拉♥伯人一起
making regular trips from the train station to the bank
从火车站到银行去
all over the last month.
-帕克大意了 -要是我们查到了
– Pike’s getting sloppy. – Yeah, but if we’re onto him,
史密斯那伙人会不会也盯上了他们
what are the odds that Smith and his team are onto Pike and the Arab, too?
不 不 这是国防部的高度机密信息
No, no, no, this is a direct pull-down from the Pentagon’s database.
史密斯他们绝不可能得到这情报
There’s absolutely no way Smith and his team could have this stuff.
不要低估他们 他们的情报远比我们得要多
I think we should assume they have more information than us at all times.
帕克自上个月以来 就一直把模板
Pike has been moving the stolen engraving plates
往法兰克福的孔希斯银行大楼运送
to the Konigsbank Tower in Frankfurt over the past month.
明天是最后一批箱子
Tomorrow, the last of the cases containing these plates
之后将转交给阿♥拉♥伯人
will be transferred to the Arab.
这是过去六个月来
This will mark the only time in the last six months
这些模板第一次集中出现
that all of the plates have been in one location.
要夺回它们 这是最好也是唯一的一次机会
It’s our best and only shot at getting them back.
他们离开孔希斯银行大楼 乘坐七点一刻到苏黎世的火车
They leave the Konigsbank Tower for the 7:15 train to Zurich.
先生们 我们可不能让他们如愿了
Gentlemen, we’re gonna make sure they miss that train.
-小白 -在
– Face? – Yeah.
去找你的旧爱吧
Time to bring in your former flame.
要是她真如我所料那般犀利
If she’s as good as l think,
现在就该去法兰克福了 为了拦截那些模板
then she’ll be on her way to Frankfurt to intercept those plates.
-你为何要关照她 -她是个理想主义者
– Why would you tip her off? – She’s a crusader,
也许我们之后会用得到她
and we’re gonna need her teed up at some point.
提高警惕 伙计们
Keep your eyes and ears open, boys.
查瑞莎·索萨
Charissa Sosa…
查瑞莎·索萨
Charissa Sosa…
问题在于
Now the wrinkle.
要是索萨盯上了我们 也就可以推测 林奇也盯上了她
If Sosa’s onto us, we can assume that Lynch is onto her.
要是林奇觉得她是个麻烦人物
And if he thinks she stands beteen him and those plates,
他就会毫不犹豫地干掉她
he won’t hesitate to kill her.
小白 去火车站
Face, get to the train station.
我是索萨
This is Sosa.
要是林奇威胁到她 你要负责搞定
If there’s a threat from Lynch, deal with it.

Hello?
可以开枪 重复一遍 可以开枪
Shoot is green. Say again, shoot is green.

Hello?
不对劲
Something’s wrong.
我们成了靶子 快撤 这情况不妙
We’re marked, guys. Pull back. I don’t like this at all.
记住 别被人看到
See. Don’t be seen.
-你好 美人儿 -你真够胆
– Hello, beautiful. – You have got some balls.
-居然丢给我个手♥机♥ -没办法
– You put a drop phone on me? – l had to, babe.
只有这样我才能跟你说话 林奇掌握着你所有的通讯线路

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!