我不知道你的名字
I never got your name.
我叫林奇
My name is Lynch.
果然
Of course it is.
他刚刚是说林奇吗
Did he just say Lynch?
别碰我
Hey. Do not touch me.
别紧张 伙计们
Take it easy, guys.
所有人都给我退下
Everybody, stand down! Stand down!
-去把拿上模板 -所有人给我退下
-Get those plates. – Everybody, stand down!
-这是命令 给我退下 -你想干什么
– That’s an order. Hey, you, stand down. – What is wrong with you?
中尉
Lieutenant.
长官 你是几时到的 我不知道
Sir, when did you arrive? l had no idea…
-给我点时间 -遵命
– Just give me a minute. – Yes, sir.
把你的手拿开 肌肉男
FACE: Get your hands off me, tough guy.
虽然搞得一团糟 但我们好歹拿回了模板
Well, that’s one hell of a mess. But we did get the plates.
但不幸的是 我得以逃脱合法监禁的罪名控告你们
Unfortunately, I’m gonna have to charge you all with escaping lawful custody.
什么 汉尼拔 那家伙在说什么
What? Hannibal, what is this guy talking about?
怪头 虽然是误判 但我们越狱还是违法的
B.A., we were wrongly convicted, but it’s still illegal to break out ofjail.
长官 史密斯他们为这次行动
Director McCready, Smith and his team
立下汗马功劳
were instrumental in recovering those plates.
但他们仍是十级通缉犯 必须逮捕他们
They’re still level-10 federal fugitives and l need that off my desk.
这真♥他♥妈♥扯淡 长官
This is chickenshit, sir.
也许对他们是很扯淡
Yeah, well, you know what? Perhaps for them, it is chickenshit,
但是对你 上尉 我们决定将你重新升为上尉
but for you, Captain, we’re re-promoting you to your former rank.
他们马上会被转移
So, look, they’re gonna be delivered
交给长滩市的联邦法警
to the U.S. Marshals Service here in Long Beach.
-以最高的安全级别运走他们 -我理解 但
-And there should be a C-5 transport… -l understand, but…
半小时后起飞
…on the tarmac in half an hour.
-这势在必行 -这很不公平长官
– This needs to be done. – This is really unfair, sir.
-真♥他♥妈♥扯蛋 -我可是胡迪尼大♥师♥
– This is bullshit. – I’m like Harry Houdini.
逃脱术大♥师♥
这手铐我很容易就能咬开
I chew through your cuffs.
-起身 前进 进去 -往前走
– Get up. Step up. Get in there! – Step up!
-行动起来 -等下 停一下
– Let’s go. Get moving. – Stop. Wait, stop.
-走 -等等
– Move it. -Wait.
-这太没道理了 -不用担心
– This is so wrong. – It got a little aggressive.
-不用担心 -现在这样真的大错特错了
– Don’t worry about it. – This is really, really wrong,
我会不惜一切代价来弥补
and I’m going to do everything l can to fix it.
-我相信你 -我真的很抱歉 小白
– I know you will. – I’m so sorry, Face.
这计划真不错 小白
Nice plan, Face.
好个毛 才抓住林奇 结果我们又进了监狱
Yeah. We just traded Lynches, and we’re going back to prison.
我们交还了模板 这下能抬头做人了
We returned the plates. We can hold our heads high.
我们做了应该做的
We did the right thing.
但他们却这样对待我们 真♥他♥妈♥的
Yeah, and look what they did to us. This is some bullshit.
他们又抛弃了我们 汉尼拔
They burned us again, Hannibal.
我们相信国家机关 但他们却恩将仇报
We trusted the system and it turned on us.
记住 小子们 无论表面上看起来多么混乱
Remember, boys, no matter how random things might appear,
本质上总是有计划存在 小子
there is still a plan. Kid.
我不是故意抢你台词 头儿 不过
Well, l don’t mean to steal your line, boss, but…
我就爱计划圆♥满♥的那一刻
I love it when a plan comes together.
依旧被政♥府♥通缉
Still wanted by the government,
但这些战士们 一次次地神奇逃脱
they survive as soldiers of fortune.
如果你遇到困难
lf you have a problem,
如果你走投无路
if no one else can help,
你要是能找到他们
and if you can find them,
或许就能雇佣
maybe you can hire
天龙特攻队
the A-Team.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!