Really? lt looks like you’re eating some risotto and sitting on your ass.
我不知道了 我想来点汤
I don’t know. I wanted the soup.
-我吃的不是意大利肉汁烩饭 -真不是
– I wasn’t eating risotto. I had… -It’s not risotto.
伙计们
Yeah, boys.
他想挑事呀
Yeah, he wants to fight, doesn’t he?
靠这也太爽了 还给我们找了跳脱衣舞的妞呀
Damn, this is awesome. They got us a stripper, too.
你眼神就像我们当兵的一样性感 比如说我
You got that hot enlisted look. Me likey.
在我关你们禁闭之前 我想知道 他们哪去了
Before l throw you in the stockade, where are they?
没跟我们说哦 上尉
They didn’t tell us… Captain.
只给了我们一箱啤酒和每人五十块
They just gave us a case of beer and 50 bucks apiece.
给我的是一百
I got a hundred.
给你的是一百块呀
Oh, did you get a hundred?
这假发是不是归咱们了
You think we get to keep the hair?
策划 行动 部署
Staging, movement, action plan.
你们有得读了
There’s a nice read for you.
太给力了 汉尼拔 要的就是这个
Hell, yeah, Hannibal. This is it right here.
让人难以置信
This is bat-shit insane.
-完美 -头儿 太疯狂了
– It’s perfect. – This is beyond nuts, boss.
习惯就好
It gets better.
怪头 你去找一块和你块头差不多大的金属做滑板
B.A., you’ll need a piece of contoured metal to make a skid plate.
快走 傻瓜
Let’s go, fool.
默多克 去弄块车用电池
Murdock, we’ll need a car battery, too.
看看”黑森林”那群傻帽那边有不
See if the boys at Black Forest can help us out.
我们还需要记者证
Press credentials, we need them.
到媒体中心的帐篷里去找找
Hit the media tent and see what’s lying around.
抱歉 伙计 我看你
Sorry, my friend, l see you’ve put
刚把南非电视台的话筒放下边了
the South African microphone at the bottom.
你不能总让CNN高高在上
You can’t always put the CNN on top.
当兵的 这儿有两个话筒 我不清楚是
Private, there are two mics. I don’t know if there is something…
早先我曾是个帅小伙
I was a moving man in my younger days
默多克 我们得弄台新闻摄影机
Murdock, we need a news camera.
就看你的了
See what you can do.
抱歉 抱歉
All right, sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
你好 我
Hello. I’m…
我爱上你了
I’m in love with you.
听着 我们正在做预备性会谈
Listen, we’re doing a preliminary poll of…
是关于那个什么 对了 撤军
What are we talking about? Of the pull-out.
还需要气囊 越多越好
We’re gonna need airbags, lots of them.
-你是哪个部门的 -法国世界报
– What bureau are you with, darling? – Le Monde.
你是法国人
Are you French?
你好 我是帕克尔将军 我需要
Hello, this is General Parker. I need…
找你的
Okay. It’s for you.
要进行空袭 你自己去和上头说
Hey, fool, you need to call an air strike on yourself.
-我们这没问题了 老兄 再会 -不 我们得回去
– We’re good, mate. I’ll meet you. – No, I think we need to get going now.
你给我听清楚了
You need to understand what I’m telling you right now.
怪头 弄块磁铁
B.A., we’re gonna need a magnet.
要磁力够强的
A powerful one.
看过蓝人乐队的演出吗
You ever seen Blue Man Group?
其他的交给我
I’ll pick up the rest.
我想冒次险
I’m just gonna go for it.
你愿意付出一切 换取这个机会吗
What would you give for one chance
那就是回来大声告诉我们的敌人
to come back here and tell our enemies
他们也许能夺走我们的生命
that they may take our lives,
却永远夺不走我们的自♥由♥
but they’ll never take our freedom!
恶搞《勇敢的心》
准备好进城了吗
Ready to go downtown?
祝君好运
Good luck.
-谢谢 -让他们见鬼去吧
– Thank you. – Give ’em hell.
莫里森将军 汉尼拔·史密斯在他妈哪儿呀
General Morrison, where the hell is Hannibal Smith?
上尉 和首长说话要礼貌
Captain, you would do well to revise your tone and readdress me.
将军 我奉命可以随时取代你
General, I have authority under DClS that supersedes your command,
为免难堪 我最后再问你一次
so last time, before this becomes embarrassing for the both of us,
汉尼拔在哪儿
where is Hannibal Smith?
你先出去下 将军
Would you excuse us, General?
上尉 我从军快四十年了
Captain, in nearly 40 years of being in this army,
已经不是刚当兵时的火爆脾气了
I have learned to control my temper
特别是对待下属时我更会和和气气
and my voice when in the presence of a subordinate officer
现在到底是谁他妈的说话这么不客气
who, for at least the time being, seems to have lost her goddamn mind.
我理解是
Now, it is my understanding
你有事要问我 对吧
that you have a question for me. ls that correct?
是的
You are correct, sir.
你要记住 你还是一名美国♥军♥官
Then when you are prepared to remember that you are still an officer
尽管你现在没穿着军装
in the United States Army, in spite of your civilian attire,
当兵的就要有当兵的样
and are ready to present that question in a military fashion,
这样我们才能谈的下去
then perhaps we could get somewhere with this discussion.
如果你派遣天龙特攻队去了巴格达
lf you have sent an Alpha Team into Baghdad for any reason whatsoever,
就已经违抗了国防部的命令
that is a direct violation of a DoD order.
既然你都这么说了
Well, and as much as you have this kind of knowledge,
还问我作甚
I can’t help wondering why it is that you need to ask anything of me.
我就当你是承认了
I will take that as your confirmation, sir.
他们三小时后出发
They go mobile in three hours.
在铸币厂里将模板和十多亿美元
The plates and over a billion dollars
装在一辆拖车后面
will be loaded into the back of a semi at the mint.
然后行驶7.4公里到达这座桥
They’re overland for exactly 4.6 miles before they reach the bridge.
这是我们的机会 但转瞬即逝
That’s our window, and it closes fast.
一有任何风吹草动 他们都会开大火力
These guys will go weapons hot at the first whisper of trouble.
小白 你得进入酒店地下
Face, your point of entry is under the hotel.
酒店上面肯定挤满了外国记者和私人保镖
It’ll be packed with foreign press and private security.
怪头 你带着计时器等在这条巷子里
B.A., you’re in this alleyway on a stopwatch.
车起码要是双气缸引擎
Make sure the bike has V-tins or better.
我弄了辆比那强百倍的
I got something a whole lot better than that.
我♥干♥什么呀 头儿
What about me, boss man?
我有架小型直升机
I had a little helicopter here someplace.
能不能空翻 或是空中熄火
You got some barrel rolls? Some mid-air stalls?
我等不及下一次濒死体验了
I’m looking for my next near-death experience.
你这次是支援行动 上尉
Only air support this time, Captain,
下次会让你大干一场 我保证
but I’ll get you in on the next one. I promise.
怪头 你六点半准时出发
B.A., I need you to pop that clutch at 0630.
我吗
Is that me?
我都忘了 我在伊♥拉♥克♥的下水道里 太谢谢了 头儿
Oh, no, l forgot. I’m in an lraqi sewer. Thanks, boss!
时间就是一切 小白
Timing is everything, Face.
关键要一击即中
This is all about the bull’s-eyes.
谁说不是
Why not?
在拖车下面 你得把跟在后面的卡车干掉
From under the semi, you’ll take out the truck directly behind you.
然后会有人冲着你过来 小白
Now, these guys are gonna be onto you, Face.
怪头 这时就该你上场了
B.A., that’s your cue for throttle.
穿越前先看清两旁的路
Be sure to look both ways before crossing.
还有别忘了给车加满油
And have a nice full tank of gas.
车上会有重兵把守 怪头
You’ll have multiple hostiles on board, B.A.
把他们统统解决掉
Escort them from the premises.
要是有人从后面偷袭 别担心 有我呢
If any stragglers sneak up behind, don’t worry, l got your back.
抓住你了 小子
Gotcha, kid.
好样的
Attaboy.
听起来不错 但我们要怎么离开巴格达呢
That’s all fine in theory, but I still don’t see how we get out of Baghdad.
我心中有数
I do.
怪头 右转
B.A.! Hang a right!
好的 抓紧
All right! Hang on!
-小心 -低头
– Watch out! Watch out! – Heads down!
干得漂亮 怪头
Oh! Nice one, B.A. !
小白 装上气囊
Face, get the airbags!
得保证一会儿不会脱落
Gotta make sure this thing stays locked for later!
完美
Beautiful!
一 二 三
One, two, three.
头儿 气囊是为了防撞击的吧
Hey, boss, airbags do deploy on impact, right?
怪头 到集装箱里去
B.A., get in the container.
注意后方
Contact, rear!

Shit!
我就觉得这部分最不靠谱
See, this is the part of the plan l don’t trust!
别担心 小白 绳子很牢
Don’t worry, Face! The rope will hold!
我担心会被钉在集装箱上
If l was worried, l’d be nailing myself to the container right now!
抓住了 弟兄们
Hang on, boys!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!