但你背叛了他
and you turned on him.
就像你背叛我们一样
The way you turned on us.
林奇本来就没把我们算在内
Lynch was never gonna cut us in.
他只是在利用我们
He was gonna use us.
为保险起见他才把你拉进来
He brought you on as insurance.
你就没想过 这是背叛了你的挚友吗
He never thought you’d betray your oldest living friend.
我只是先下手为强 汉尼拔 我是个战士
I just hit first, Hannibal. I’m a fighting man.
你是个骗子 叛徒
You’re a liar and a traitor!
别废话了 杀了我
Then don’t draw this out. Kill me.
好主意呀
That’s a fantastic idea!
头儿 让我来
Bos, let me do this.
小白 我可不杀人
Face, I ain’t killing nobody.
你不杀 我杀
You’re not, Bosco. I am.
不管他说啥 别杀他 好吗
No matter what he says, do not kill him, okay?
不想看就别过头去
You guys don’t wanna watch? Just turn your heads.
-我不赞成杀他 -我也很想杀了他
– I’m not gonna be party to it neither. – I wanna kill the son of a bitch, too,
但他是我们的救命稻草
but he’s our ticket out.
他终于不说疯话了 听他一回
He knows what he’s talking about for once. Listen to him.
-小白 他是我们唯一的证人 -默多克
– Face, he is our only evidence. – Murdock, Murdock…
-明白不 -我们现在都是他害的
– Do you understand? – He put us here.
等他给我们做完证再崩了他
You can blow his head off after he testifies, okay?
他把一切都毁了
He’s ruined it!
-好好想想你在做什么 小白 -好了
– Think what you’re doing, Face. – All right.
-如果你不能 -够了 兄弟们
– If you can’t handle it… – Boys, enough.
够了 小白
Enough! That’s enough, Face.
够了 退下
Enough! Step down!
大家都出去
Everybody outside
我来
I got him.
-还是让我♥干♥掉他吧 -小白 出去
– I don’t want you to have to do it. – Face, outside.
退下
Stand down, soldier.
小白 马上
Face. Now!
-真♥他♥妈♥愚蠢 -你没事吧 伙计
– Fucking stupid. – You okay, man?
你知道莫里森伪装成阿♥拉♥伯人
You knew Morrison was masquerading as the Arab.
-为什么不告诉我 -我也不能百分之百肯定
– Why not share that? – I wasn’t 100% sure.
只有99%的把握吗
How about 99%?
你不觉得这很重要吗
Would you think it was worth mentioning then?
林奇 你到底在想什么
Lynch, what did you think?
你觉得我会当场杀了他吗
You think I’d just kill him on the spot?
我知道你不会 我相信你
I was certain of it. I still am.
你拿到模板了吗
Do you have the plates?
当然 不然我会打给你吗
I wouldn’t be calling you if I didn’t.
史密斯 归还模板 杀了莫里斯 你们就能洗清罪名
Smith, return the plates, kill Morrison, and reclaim your lives.
我要白宫 国♥务♥院♥
I want signed and authorized amnesty agreements
和三军参谋长联席会议
for myself and for each of my men.
所签署并授权的赦免令
From the White House, the State Department
给我和我的兄弟们
and the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
再给我点时间
I’m gonna need a little more time.
要多久
How much?
目标时间倒计时
五分钟
Give me five minutes.
我等着
I’m waiting.
还不明白吗 汉尼拔
Don’t you get it, Hannibal?
我们为他们打仗 流血 牺牲
We fight for them, we bleed for them, we die for them…
他们才不管我们死活
They don’t give a rat’s ass.
死亡和毁灭
Death and destruction,
对他们来说无足轻重
they’re selling it like it was on the goddamn commodities exchange.
你别指责他们 和他们无关
Don’t push this off on them. This is not about them.
你所谓的反战已经造成了数十亿美元的损失
Your war protest was stealing billions of dollars!
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我是将军 你是名上校
I am a general. You are a colonel.
我指挥 你行动
I say, “Jump,” and you say, “How high?” End of story.
你该上路了
It is now.
我亲眼看到你在阿灵顿的墓碑
l saw your tomb at Arlington.
为国捐躯的军人均葬于此
你是为国捐躯的英雄
You died a national hero.
死了太便宜你
Death’s too easy.
我们再也不想听什么谎言了
And the last thing we need now is another lie.
别这样 汉尼拔 你欠我那么多
Don’t do this. Hannibal, please. You owe me that much.
是你欠我
You owe me!
你要去告诉世人 我们是无罪的
You’re gonna tell them we’re innocent.
你欠我的
You owe me.
汉尼拔 你们所为之而战的东西
Hannibal, it’s meaningless.
根本毫无意义
What are you fighting for now, you and those boys?
你们的军衔和名誉
Your ranks? Your reputations?
都是狗屁
They’re shit!
你们就是罪人
You’re convicts!
不管有没有模板 你们都是联邦逃犯
Plates, no plates, you are federal fugitives,
等他们利用完了你 汉尼拔 照样把你丢弃
and when they’re done with you, Hannibal, they just fucking burn you.
祖鲁一号♥ 我是阔剑 准备行动
Zulu one, Zulu one, this is Broadsword, you’re clear to engage.
阔剑 这名字你起的吗
“Broadsword.” Did you come up with that?
好酷的名字 阔剑
That’s awesome. “Broadsword.”
阔剑
“Broadsword.”
头儿 你会那样做吗
Boss, could you do that?
对我们
To us?
就像莫里森那样对我们
What Morrison did?
不 永远不会
No. Not in a million years.
是啊 但你却失算了
Yeah, but you didn’t see it coming, though.
你什么时候就认出他来了
How long did you know it was him?
你们疯了吗
Are you guys crazy?
你本来就是疯子 但 小白 你在谴责汉尼拔吗
I know you are, but, Face, are you accusing him?
我宁愿被特警队乱枪打死也不会背叛你们
I’d rather face a firing squad than betray you boys.
自己人不要吵起来
Don’t let this tear us apart.
至少现在不能吵
Not now.
我们现在要比任何时候都团结才行
Not when we need each other like no other time before.
快跑
Move!
酷毙了
Wow. That’s awesome.
就像使命召唤里的场景 你觉得呢
That looks exactly like Call of Duty, doesn’t it?
好了 要求是 禁止发布新闻
All right. Here’s the deal. No press release.
不要当地法律机关和新闻媒体参与
Keep local law enforcement and media off-site.
设立4.8公里的隔离和禁飞区
Get a three-mile cordon, ditto the no-fly zone.
派一支清理小队过去把该死的模板找回来
Get an agency scrub team out there and get me the goddamn plates back.
德国警方已经把你手下所有人都监禁在了孔希斯银行大楼
The German police have your entire team in custody in the Konigsbank Tower.
那不是我的人 是史密斯他们的 我单干
I don’t do teams, babe. That’s Smith’s bag. I’m strictly a solo act.
美 国 大 使 馆
我喜欢轻装出行
I like to travel light.
像忠诚这种东西 我可不带
Stuff like loyalty doesn’t fit in the overhead bins.
我以为你和史密斯是同伙
I thought you and Smith were working together.
你错了
You thought wrong.
我们是有武器 但你也管不着
Yes, we have weapons. No, you may not wand us.
你想要做交易吗 那就提条件吧
If you want to deal, we can deal.
让我费尽心思使你一败涂地
How about l dedicate my immediate future
如何
to destroying yours?
你怎么不聪明一些
How about you get smart and start dealing
在别人出手之前 先下手为强呢
before somebody else does?
前任上尉
Former Captain.
除非你有像这样的文件
Unless you’ve got a piece of paper that looks exactly like this one,
不然这个不合作的麻烦家伙归我管
then this troubled young loner belongs to me.
我们走
Let’s go.
他们到底怎么搞来的引渡令
How the hell did they get an extradition order?
抱歉 帕克 至少我们按规矩办事
Sorry, Pike. At least with me, there are rules.
中情局也有规矩 比你们更高级而已
CIA’s got rules. Our rules are just cooler than yours.
-走 -林奇
– Go. – You know, Lynch,
要是我把你关在这间屋子里 那可是做了一件大好事
if l could seal this room with you inside, l’d be doing the world a big favor.
那可不好
That’s not nice.
是林奇干的 肯定是他
Lynch? Had to be.
离火近一些 弟兄们
Stay close to the fires, boys.
要是那架武装机还在附近 那也测不出我们的体热
lf that gunship is still around, it won’t read our body heat.
林奇个傻♥逼♥ 这么心急要干掉我们 根本没想要确定模板的位置
That idiot Lynch, so quick to kill us, didn’t even bother locating the plates.
我们现在还能不用武力吗 怪头
Where do we stand on the non-violence now, B.A.?
你生气了吗 你是该生气
You pissed? You should be.
现在模板有屁用 只有莫里森能帮我们洗脱罪名

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!