妈的
Shit!
我的天呐
Jesus Christ!
伟大战略家史密斯的计谋就到此终止了
So much for the grand scheme, Smith.
他妈的到底怎么了
What the hell was that?
怎么回事 小白
Face, what the hell was that?
他给船身开了个窟窿
Pike hit the ship with a SMAW! He punched a hole in the hull!
那计划怎么办
What about the plan?
帕克把计划给搞乱了 这是意外状况
Pike just blew up the plan! We are ad-libbing!
博斯克 快走
Bosco, get out of there!
我去找汉尼拔
I’m going for Hannibal.
-掩护我 我去找模板 -遵命
– Cover me. I’m going for those plates. – Yes, sir.
船要沉了 快走
The boat is going over! Get out of there!
抓紧
Bos, hang on!
天呀
Oh! Jeez!

Shit.
博斯克 帕克占据有利位置 我快没子弹了
Bosco, Pike’s got the high ground. I’m running low on ammo, man.
妈的
Shit!
怎么了 帅哥
How are you doing, handsome?
你的枪还他妈能使吗
Shit, can you cycle that weapon. Nice work.
战友和子弹
Jeez, close friends and bullets.
最需要他们的时候都去哪儿了呢
Where are they when you need them?
我和你没私仇 但看着这儿
Don’t take this too personally, but look here,
笑一笑 等着枪响
smile, wait for the flash.
拜库斯
Baracus.
博斯克
Bosco!
林奇
Lynch.
林奇
Lynch.
来吧 林奇
Come on, Lynch.
林奇
Lynch.
出来吧 史密斯 别装神弄鬼了
Come on, Smith! Stop bullshitting.
来呀 林奇
Lynch. Come on, Lynch.
林奇
Lynch…
你找得到我吗
Where am l?
来呀 林奇
Come on, Lynch.
林奇
Lynch.
来找我吧 林奇
Where am l, Lynch?
来呀 林奇
Come on, Lynch.
林奇 林奇
Lynch, Lynch, Lynch, Lynch.
林奇
Lynch!
终于找到你了 汉尼拔 你可真难找
There you are, Hannibal. Been looking all over for you.
别以为我是白面小生
Hey, don’t let the scarf fool you.
我的泰拳还有两下子 柔术还更好一点呢 但是
My muay Thai is pretty good. My jujitsu is a little better, but…
我手上这些功夫 比起那些集装箱啊车啊爆♥炸♥啊
You had this whole sleight-of-hand thing going with the containers
装神弄鬼啊什么的 还真是小巫见大巫
and the cars, and the fireworks. “Lynch, Lynch, Lynch!”
真♥他♥妈♥烦人 但老天给了帕克一个火箭筒
God, that’s annoying. But you give Pike a rocket.
你没想到吧
There’s your monkey wrench.
汉尼拔 别这样
Hannibal, don’t do this.
你知道吗 史密斯 本来一切都照你的计划进行
You know, Smith, you could have the best recipe in the world…
-你欠我这么多 -可惜你千算万算
– You owe me that much. – …but you drop a few bullets
-漏算一着 -汉尼拔 别这样
– into the batter… – Hannibal, don’t do this.
-林奇 不要 -汉尼拔 别
– Lynch, no! – Hannibal, please.

Oh, God.
天不遂人愿
…and that cake don’t bake.
人证物证 都齐了 这下你有麻烦了
Uh-oh. Your witness, your gun, your problem.
你也算报效祖国了 抱歉
You served your country well. Excuse me.
好久不见 钱先生 我可等死你了
Hello, Ben, where have you been all my life?
汉尼拔 看看 两成年男子对决
Look at us, Hannibal. Couple of grown men.
你流血了 你居然流血了
I’m bleeding. You’re bleeding.
别起来
Don’t get up.
操♥你♥妈♥
God damn it!
你的泰拳和柔术都那么差劲 林奇
Your muay Thai is as bad as your jujitsu, Lynch.
你必须靠枪才行
Better stick with a gun.
要是有把装弹的枪你就死定了
You put a loaded weapon in my hand, I’ll put a bullet in your head.
我说过我会杀了你
I told you l would shoot you.
防弹衣救了你一命
Kevlar saved your life.
问题是 要是瞄准你的头 这玩意还顶个球用
Thing is, it doesn’t do much good if I pop you in the head.
我要能与防弹衣合为一体的话可就不一定了
It does if you melt it down.
汉尼拔 别这样
Hannibal, don’t do this.
-汉尼拔 别 -要打败林奇那样的人
– Hannibal, please. – So, you beat a guy like that
有三个关键要素
by drawing him in with three things.
-声东击西 -怎么回事
– Distraction. – Whoa, whoa, whoa! What is happening?
调虎离山
Diversion.
全身而退
And division.
在众目睽睽下揭露他的真面目
Then you put him on display for the whole world to see.
搞毛
What the…
真不错
That’s good.
真令人惊讶
Surprise.
布里斯特工
Agent Burress.
你叫我什么
What did you call me?
文斯·布里斯特工 不是你的名字吗
Agent Vance Burress? lsn’t that your name?
至少我的逮捕令上是这么写的
At least that’s the name I’ve got on this warrant here,
除非你有和这张一模一样的
and unless you have a piece of paper that looks exactly like…
真好笑 这是我曾说过的话
That’s funny. That’s what l said.
以我之道还施我身
She’s quoting me.
慢慢来
Easy, easy.
你被捕了 罪名是蓄意制♥造♥虚假谋杀
You’re under arrest for attempted murder,
以及盗窃政♥府♥最高机密的
violations of the Civil False Claims Act,
美钞模板
and the theft of top secret government engraving plates.
慢慢起来
Easy.
看来这计划还算顺利
l guess the plan went okay,
只是我没考虑到帕克会把船给炸了
considering Pike did blow up the boat, which l didn’t account for at all.
子弹没打穿呢
Bullets didn’t go through.
伙计 觉得怎样
How are you feeling, man?
不好 很不好
Not… Not good.
-怎么了 -不舒服
– What’s wrong? – Not good.
我感觉精神正常了
I feel sane.
早知道我早该往你脑袋上来一枪
I should have shot you in the head a long time ago.
我怎么觉得你害怕了
Is it crazy that I’m feeling your anxiety right now?
我看起来像害怕的样吗
Do I look anxious to you?
你觉得我被打败了吗
You think I’m beaten?
我只是在流血 没有流虚汗
I’m bleeding, l’m not sweating.
把他带走
Let’s take him out of here, guys. Go ahead, princess.
脑震荡和撞伤有什么区别吗
What’s the difference between a concussion and a contusion?
-没事的 伙计 -默多克 干得不错
-It don’t matter, bro. You tore up. – Murdock, that was beautiful.
你没事 头盔很有用嘛
You were right. The helmet worked.
番茄酱立功了
Ketchup worked great.
你表现真棒 现在感觉怎么样
You did a great job. You okay?
-还好 -清醒点了吗
– Yeah. – Got your bell rung?
下次还是让汉尼拔制定计划吧
Just let Hannibal make the plans next time.
-好吧 -好吧
– Oh. Okay. – Okay.
你的良心感觉怎么样 大块头
How’s the conscience, big guy?
平静如水
At peace.
别熄火
Keep it turning.
我们要带走他们
We already got them on the exits.
现在方圆3公里都被封锁了 -索萨是哪位
– We got a two-mile no-fly zone here. – Which one of you is Sosa?
-我是 -我要找索萨
– I am. I am. – I need to talk to Sosa.
从现在开始 你的囚犯将遣回
As of right now your prisoner is to be remanded
-联邦关押 -我有他的逮捕令
– into federal custody. – l have a warrant for this man.
-现在 -我来告诉你吧 我是医生
– As of right now… – I’ll tell you what… I’m a doc.
让我来治疗你 我来帮你
Let me doctor you up. Let me help you out.
你要缝针吧
Do you need stitches? Please tell me you need stitches.
我会帮你缝得很好哟
l can stitch you up really good.
先生们
Gentlemen.
中情局
The Central lntelligence Agency
秉持高度的伦理道德
believes in and evinces a profound moral ethic,
和坚定不移的职业标准
as well as an unshakeable professional standard.
因此 我们为发生的一切
As such, we would like to extend our most sincere apologies
向你们表达最诚挚的歉意
for what’s happened here.
-祝你们好运 -你们要带他去哪里
– Good day and God bless. – Where are you taking him?
你说谁
Who?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!