What about Pike and the plates?
要他们付出代价
Payback.
他们在交换什么 在做什么
What are they exchanging? What is that?
他就是这样进来的吗
Is that how he got this in here?
找找两张图中的不图之处
One of these things is not like the other.
这种游戏我可不在行
I suck at these games.
模板从哪座楼里带出来的 模板上倒映的是什么
Where’s this plate from? What is that plate?
字母F 德国法兰克福
It’s an “F.” Frankfurt, Germany.
哦 德国法兰克福
Oh, Frankfurt, Germany.
史密斯在向我们暗示什么 这不会是巧合
Smith is talking to us. This is not accidental.
这家伙总是胸有成竹
With this guy, there’s a plan and two to back it up.
你不是指什么因果报应吧
l take it you didn’t get religion inside.
不 是复仇
No. l got revenge.
很好
Good.
我认识几个人 刚好也有这念头
I know a couple of guys that’ll feel the exact same way.
正合我意
I’m counting on it.
塔霍湖
加拿大
索伯监狱转监车
《宽容与怜悯 救赎之路》
紧急状况
马上出来
紧急状况 马上出来
Emergency exit now.
汉尼拔
Hannibal.
紧急出口
拜库斯 别跑
Baracus, don’t do it!
他去哪儿 他要干嘛
Where he going? What’s he doing, man?
拜库斯 真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
Baracus! God damn it!
我是索萨
Sosa.
中尉 派克也越狱了
Lieutenant, Peck’s already gone.
什么
What?
还剩拜库斯和默多克了 着手处理这件事 中尉
Baracus and Murdock are left. Handle it, Lieutenant.
好的
Right. Okay.
我不想再出这种丢脸的事了
I don’t want to be embarrassed like this again. Do you?
好 别 别 我们马上就开始部署人员进行抓捕
Okay. No, no, no, no. We’re gonna catch and deploy from here.
派克越狱了
Peck escaped.
-靠 你觉得与史密斯有关吗 -显然啊
-Oh, hell. You think Smith is involved? -Definitely.
立刻准备他们的照片 任何可以立马识别出他们的
Get graphics on him and Smith. Anything that’ll ID them instantly.
默多克被关在曼海姆精神病医院
I know they got Murdock in a psych ward in Mannheim.
怪头那家伙又他妈的在哪儿
Right. Okay. Where the hell is B.A. Baracus?
你怎么知道那个门
How did you know that once that door was extracted
-掉下来后能支撑他的体重 -我想嘛
– that it would take his weight? – l just did. He’s…
-他大概有102 104公斤吧 -104公斤
– You know, he’s what, 225, 230 pounds? – 230. Yeah.
你记得我们七年前在委内瑞拉的那次任务吗
Remember the gag we did in Venezuela seven years ago?
委内瑞拉 记得
Venezuela. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
但那人个子很小
But that was a midget.
我考虑到了
Yeah, I wouldn’t go for that.
-嘿 大块头 他来了 -回来了
– Hey, big guy. There he is. – Yeah! He’s back.
-回来真好 -得劲呀
– Yeah, it’s good to be back. – Come on.
-回来真好 伙计 -好伙计
– It’s good to be back. – My man.
-见到你真高兴 兄弟 -我们也是
– It’s good to see you, bud. – You, too, bro. You, too.
-谢谢 -你气色不错
– Thanks. – You look well.
再见到你们真高兴
It’s good to see you guys.
-怎么 -你的莫霍克发型呢
– What? – Where’s the Mohawk?
怎么 不喜欢我的新发型吗
What, you don’t like my new do, man?
啥 不是给你准备推子推头了吗 我以为
Do I like it? Well, we got you the clippers. I thought…
我这不是用了嘛
Yeah, I used them.
怎么了 大块头
Hey. What’s up, big guy?
跟我们讲讲
Come on, you can speak to us.
伙计们
Guys…
我不能再杀人了
I can’t kill anybody.
-什么意思 -我发过誓
– What do you mean? – I’ve taken a vow.
-什么誓 -远离暴♥力♥
– Vow? – Of non-violence.
我仍会跟你们合作
I’ll still do anything for you guys, you know that.
但我不会杀人
But I just can’t kill, man.
虽然旧习难改
Old habits may die hard,
但终将改过
but they still gotta die.
小时候大家都说
When l was a kid, all you heard in the hood was,
博斯克是个大坏蛋 嗜杀如狂
“Bosco’s a badass, out collecting scalps.”
所以我留莫霍克头
That’s where the Mohawk came from.
于是我一直在战斗
Was always at war.
这就是战士的宿命
And that’s what warriors are for.
汉尼拔 伙计 我不想要这种生活
Hannibal, man. I don’t miss that life.
我会帮忙把默多克弄出来 扭转我们的的不公待遇
I’ll help you get Murdock, and right that wrong,
-但不能杀人 -帕克也不杀吗
– but I can’t kill. – Even Pike?
即使杀掉他能洗清你的罪名
Even if killing him would clear your name?
我现在只想对得起自己的良心
My conscience is the only thing l need clear.
那么 那个小疯子大蠢蛋在哪儿
Now, where’s that crazy-ass fool?
情感转移
Transference.
情感康复
Healing feelings.
不能把感情全堆在心里
You can’t warehouse these things, you know?
你只有发泄出来才会有所好转
You have to express to progress.
要为你的情感大厦添砖加瓦
We gotta empower your emotional tower
你要珍惜自己也要学会接受别人的爱
and send out a wavelength of self-love and acceptance.
谢谢
Thank you.
陆军精神病医院
德国曼海姆
就绪
Clear.
好像不起啥作用 这没法展开相应的治疗呀
He seems completely impervious to it. It’s impossible to develop a base reading.
加大电压了吗
Have you increased the voltage?
每回都加
Every single session, yes.
-情感康复 宝贝 -结果呢
– Healing feelings, baby. – And?
就这点威力吗 来吧
Is that all you got? Here we go.
就绪
Clear.
我觉得好像感觉到了什么
Yeah, I think I might have felt something there.
我不会入睡的
Oh, no, I won’t sleep.
小霍华德
Howard Little.
安娜贝拉·史密斯寄给你的包裹
You have a package here from an Annabelle Smith.
我不认识这人
I don’t know any Annabelle Smith.
你认识的 豪伊
Sure you do, Howie.
你肯定认识呀 安娜贝拉
Sure you do, baby. Annabelle.
还记得岘港市的那个护士不 红头发 双腿残疾的那姑娘
Remember the nurse from Da Nang? The redhead, double amputee?
她有架专业级的悬挂式滑翔机 想起没
Professional hang glider? Yes!
伙计们
Guys.
安娜贝拉
Annabelle.
安娜贝拉
Annabelle.
安娜贝拉 超越了自我 看看
Annabelle. You have outdone yourself. Look at this.
-太真实啦 -真美
– It’s so real. – Beauty.
3D电影
A movie in three dimensions.
准备战斗 我的士兵
Stand-to, soldier.
-敌军在逼近西部战线 -老天呀
– Jerries advancing on the western front. – Good heavens.
派你去执行一项秘密任务
Got a secret mission for you.
把这些分发给大伙
Take these and distribute them amongst the men.
-遵命 长官 – 不要辜负女王殿下
-Yes, sir. -Don’t fail the Queen.
-一定完成任务 -好样的
– No, sir. – Great.
遵命
Yes, sir.
看电影 看电影
Movie, movie, movie…
我将授爵于你
l knight you.
你得把头低下 站起来重做
Sir, you have to put your head down. Stand up and do it again.
电影
Movie, movie…
现在让我们为女王殿下放声歌♥唱 听我指挥 先别坐下
Now let’s sing to the Queen. When l ask you… Not yet.
-看电影 看电影 -看电影 看电影
– Movie, movie… – Movie, movie…
你们拿到眼镜了
You get glasses! You get glasses!
球来了
Ball!
跪下的时候得低下头
When you kneel, you put your head down straightaway.
抬头盯着我看是不尊重的 明白吗
Looking me in the eye is disrespectful. Do you understand?
看电影
Movie, movie…
你正盯着我看 不对
You’re looking me in the eye now. That’s wrong.
看电影
Movie, movie, movie…
水族先生 你好
Aquaman? Hello.
你们拿到眼镜了
You get glasses! You get glasses!
起立 3D先生 好好享受电影的乐趣吧
Rise, Sir 3D, and enjoy your motion picture.
-看电影 -看电影
-Movie! Movie! -Movie! Movie!
伙计 我能离开两小时不
Boy, could l use two hours of not this.
准备好镇静剂 再给这帮疯子要点比萨饼
Pass out the sedatives and order some pizzas for these freaks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!