如果你想做,今晚十点到戈斯的店铺
If you do, be at Gus’s tonight at 10:00.
好的
Right.
一切都已计划周密
Everything’s here.
蒸汽管道处是软肋,检修井口就在街角
The soft spot’s an old steam tunnel. Manhole’s on the corner.
十一点四十五分,你进入检修井口,迪克斯帮你把风
You drop into the manhole at 11:45. Dix will cover you.
你把墙壁打穿
You break through the wall.
然后从暖气炉到贝拉提尔珠宝店,这大概要花六分钟
It’ll take about six minutes to get into Belletier’s from the furnace room.
小心地上的电线
Watch out for floor wires.
从后楼梯上去,躲开警报系统
Make your way up the back stairs and jump the alarm system.
这又要花三分钟
That’ll take another three minutes.
十一点五十四分整,迪克斯和我会来到后门
At exactly 11:54, Dix and I will come to the back door.
你要给我们打开门
You open it for us.
– 我会等着你们- 很好
– I’ll be waiting for you. – Good.
还有问题吗?
Any questions?
– 听上去一切很好- 我也认为很好
– Everything sounds okay. – Same here.
那么我就回家了
Well, guess I better be getting home.
– 你儿子怎么样?- 他没事了
– How’s the boy? – Oh, he’s okay.
他昨天发烧,体温相当高
Ran a temperature yesterday. Pretty high too.
我们打电♥话♥给医生,但发烧对孩子来说不算什么
We called the doctor, but temperatures don’t mean so much with kids.
今天他又恢复正常了
He’s back to normal today.
– 明晚十一点半再见- 晚安
– See you tomorrow night, 11:30. – Good night.
迪克斯,你有空吗?
Have you got a minute, Dix?
当然,你有什么事?
Sure. What’s on your mind?
朋友,你了解埃默瑞克这家伙吗?
My friend, what do you know about this fellow Emmerich?
那个大律师?我仅仅听说过他的名字
You mean the big fixer? I’ve heard his name, that’s all.
– 我可以跟你讲实话吧- 当然
– I can talk to you, I think. – Sure.
埃默瑞克先生想独吞我们的珠宝
Mr. Emmerich is taking the jewelry off our hands.
博士,你这话可吓到我了
You sure are surprising me, Doc.
我不完全信任埃默瑞克先生
I don’t exactly trust Mr. Emmerich.
只是一种感觉,我可能是错的
It’s just a feeling. I may be wrong.
但珠宝要由我们收集,你和我负责
But it’s up to us to collect, you and me.
一切都应该很顺利,但如果不顺…
Everything may go smooth, but if it don’t…
– 如果他变卦,我们收集珠宝- 很对
– If he’s got it, we’ll collect. – Good.
盗窃行动完成后,我们带着珠宝去找埃默瑞克先生拿钱
We’ll meet Mr. Emmerich after the caper, deliver the jewelry and get our money.
他应该立即支付现金
The payment is to be immediate and in cash.
最后,我们付清报酬并各自分开
After that, we pay off and scatter.
别担心,博士,我们收集珠宝
Don’t worry, Doc. We’ll collect.
(护照)
朗,是你吗?
Lon. Is that you?
– 朗!- 是我,梅
– Lon! – Yes, May.
进来,朗
Come in, Lon.
– 我有笔生意要谈- 坐一会儿
– I’ve got a business appointment. – Sit down a minute.
十一点半了,这么晚还谈生意吗?
It’s 11:30. Isn’t that rather late for business?
– 朗- 梅,什么事?
– Lon. – Yes, May?
我身体不舒服
I’m not feeling well.
亲爱的,妳一直都身体不舒服
My dear, you haven’t been feeling well for a long time.
我在晚上会紧张
At night, I get nervous.
我一紧张,我就讨厌独自待在这栋大房♥子里
And when I get nervous, I hate to stay in this big house all by myself.
梅,听着,妳不是独自一人,房♥子里有三个佣人呢
Look here. May, you’re not here alone. There are three servants in the house.
– 妳想要什么就…- 我知道,按铃
– All you have to… – I know. Press a button.
那妳想让我做什么?
Well, what do you want me to do?
坐下,朗
Sit down, Lon.
好吧
All right.
我就坐在这里看妳读杂♥志♥吗?
Do I sit here and watch you read a magazine?
– 那样很糟糕吗?- 不是的,梅…
– Would that be so awful? – Oh, now, look, May —
我们可以玩牌
We could play cards.
– 就像以前一样赌牌- 换个时间玩吧
– Casino, like we used to. – Some other night.
朗,求求你,就玩一把
Please, Lon, just one hand.
昨晚我睡不着
I couldn’t sleep last night.
然后我就想起了年轻时
Then I got to thinking of the old days,
我们以前很喜欢一起赌牌,就我们俩
how we used to like to stay up and play casino, just the two of us.
是啊,我也想陪妳,但我不能
Yes. I-I wish I could stay, but I can’t.
亲爱的,要谈生意
My dear, this is business.
不如这样,我稍后会来看妳
Uh, I tell you what I’ll do. I’ll look in later,
如果到时妳还醒着,我们就小玩一把
and if you’re still awake, we’ll have a little game.
(停车场)
请自己拿好钥匙,我们关门了
Take your keys, please. We’re closing up.
好的
Okay.
– 准备就绪?- 对
– All set? – Yeah.
你最好小心这东西
Better be careful how you handle this stuff.
它能把你炸成碎片
They’ll pick you up in little pieces.
你的表几点钟了?
What time have you got?
好的
Good.
祝你好运,博士
Good luck, Doc.
他给你液体炸♥药♥了吗?
Did he give you the soup?
这里是红外线电子眼
Here’s the electric eye.
液体炸♥药♥
Soup.
炸开这金库要多用点
It’s gonna take a lot to blow this baby.
芝麻开门
Here goes.
– 什么声音?- 继续
– What’s that? – Keep going.
博士,整个街区的警报都响了
Hey, Doc, alarms are going off all over the block.
– 爆♥炸♥震动了整个警报系统- 我们怎么办?
– The blast must’ve shook up the whole system. – What do we do?
现在离开我会后悔,就快得手了
I would hate to leave now. We’re so close.
– 我想做完再走- 路易,你呢?
– I’m for finishing what we started. – How about you, Louis?
– 我没问题- 戈斯会一直等着吗?
– It’s okay with me. – Will Gus hold still?
不用担心戈斯
Don’t worry about Gus.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
钻头坏了
The drill broke.
我们应该在十二点十五分前完成,那时夜间保安会来
We should finish before 12:15, before the watchman gets here.
店铺警卫?让我来对付他
The store cop? Let me worry about him.
– 迪克斯,听见了吗?- 听见了
– Hear that, Dix? – Yeah.
– 正往这边来吗?- 从河边过来,听起来不妙
– Coming this way? – From the river. Don’t sound good.
迪克斯,你去看看怎么回事
Dix, take a look, see what’s happening.
– 我们得闪人了,快!- 这就是价值连城的宝贝
– We gotta blow, fast! – This is everything of real value.
– 很重,是吧?- 满满一包
– Heavy, ain’t she? – Plenty.
这是损失最大的盗窃案
This is the biggest one yet.
你们等着看报纸头条吧
Wait till you see it in the papers.
是夜间保安,路易,你把门拉开
Watchman. Pull open the door, Louis.
– 也许他会走远- 照迪克斯的话做
– Maybe he’ll go away. – Do what Dix says.
就现在
Now.
跟着我
Follow me.
– 戈斯,带我回家- 你哪里受伤?
– Gus, take me home. – Where’d it get you?
射中大腿,我感觉子弹在往上钻,就像肚子里有虫
In the thigh. I feel it going up. Think I got the slug in my belly.
我带你去见个人,他曾经是医生
I’ll take you to a guy, used to be a doctor.
不,带我回家,戈斯,带我回家
No, take me home, Gus. Take me home.
好吧,路易
All right, Louis.
一点多了,他们随时会来
It’s after 1:00. They should be here any minute.
除非是出事了
Unless there’s been trouble.
安吉拉今晚在哪里?
Where’s Angela tonight?
噢,她在她姐姐那里
Hmm? Oh, she’s at her sister’s.
她这么说而已
She says.
如果我是你,我会少喝些酒
I’d go easy on that liquor if I were you.
喝得半醉,会让我比大多数人更机敏
Half-drunk, I got better wits than most people.
也更有勇气
And more nerve.
朋友,你看起来很紧张,有什么烦恼吗?
You look worried, my friend. Something bothering you?
生活真有趣
Ah, live and learn.
这些年来,我一直有自卑感
All these years, I’ve been suffering from an inferiority complex.
我应该在几年前就成为有钱人
I should’ve been in the money years ago.
你这个阔佬,你有什么可烦恼的?
You big boys, what have you got?
最好的,什么都用最好的
Front. Nothing but front.
但当你情况变糟时…
And when that slips —
我相信是我们的客人到了
I do believe our guests are arriving.
一切顺利吗?
Well, everything go all right?
这位是我的朋友,布兰姆先生
This is a friend of mine, Mr. Brannom.
他在本次交易上给了我很大帮助
He’s been a great help to me on this deal.
跟我来,先生们
Follow me. Follow me, gentlemen.
这里面要舒服得多
It’s much more comfortable in here.
我打赌那里面一定装满了奇珍异宝,对吧?
Say, I’ll bet that thing is full of koh-i-noors and Grand Moguls, eh?
有可能
Could be.
先生们,坐下吧
Sit down, gentlemen. Sit down.
– 我给你们倒杯酒- 不用,谢谢
– Let me get you a drink. – No, thanks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!