– 我们可以看一下吗?- 你们当然可以看
– Do you mind if we have a look? – You’re entitled to a look, naturally.
– 确认了吗?- 当然
– Convinced? – Why, of course. Of course.
我从未怀疑过,我知道这家伙的信誉很好
There never was any doubt in my mind. I know this fellow’s reputation.
只是有点好奇而已
Just a matter of curiosity, that’s all.
– 我打赌这些估价超过了你的预期- 行了,行了
– I’ll bet the appraisal is going to exceed even your estimate. – Good, good.
既然如此,我只想看看你的钱
In that case, I’d just like to see the color of your money.
先生们,此刻我必须承认
Gentlemen, I must admit at this moment,
我…我觉得难堪
I, uh — I’m embarrassed.
你的意思是你还没拿到钱?
You mean you haven’t got the money, Mr. Emmerich?
我有钱,我保证能拿到钱
Oh, I have it. That is, I have the assurance of it.
但你还没拿到
You haven’t got it.
对,我手上暂时还没有钱
No, I haven’t got the currency right here in my hands.
可我发誓绝对能拿到
But it’s promised by an unimpeachable source.
先生们,恐怕我们有点仓促,我们…我们行动得太快了
Gentlemen, I’m afraid we were a little hasty. We, uh — We moved too fast.
– 我们是照你说的做的- 先等等
– We moved on your word. – Well now, wait a minute.
那可是一大笔钱,尤其是鉴于目前的状况
That’s a large sum of money, you know, considering present-day conditions,
尤其是鉴于我们必须用现金换取这些珠宝
and considering the fact that we had to have it in cash.
因此,恐怕我…还需要几天才能筹够钱
So I’m afraid… a few days more are needed to raise it.
埃默瑞克先生,几天时间对你来说也许不算太长
A few days more may not seem like a very long time to you, Mr. Emmerich.
但对我来说,带着这东西到处走,简直是度日如年
But to me, carrying this around, it would seem like years.
我能理解,我也有解决办法
I understand. I’ve got a solution for that too.
你们得信任我
That is, if you boys trust me.
如果你们不信任我,除了抱歉外我也无话可说
And if you don’t, well, there’s nothing I can say except that I’m, uh, sorry.
埃默瑞克先生,你到底想说什么?
Mr. Emmerich, what are you trying to tell us?
当然是关于珠宝
About the jewels.
你们带着珠宝到处走动不安全,你自己也这么说
Wouldn’t be safe for you to carry that stuff around. You said so yourself.
– 你的意思是,让我们把珠宝留给你?- 听我解释
– You mean, we leave them with you? – Well, now, look here.
当警方明早开始找这些珠宝时
When the police start looking for that stuff tomorrow morning,
他们不会来盘问我
they’re not likely to call me up.
他们也不会派侦探来搜查我的房♥子
They’re not likely to send detectives out to search my house, you know.
而博士你…你刚从监狱出来
You, on the other hand, Doc, you, uh — you’re just out of prison.
他们肯定会抓捕像你这样的江洋大盗
They’re certainly gonna be looking for the big-timers like yourself.
你刚释放就发生入室盗窃案,某个聪明警♥察♥会将此关联起来
Some smart cop might even connect this burglary with your release.
情况就是这样
Well, th-there you are.
当然,正如我所说,这…这取决于你
Of course, as I said, y-you — it’s up to you.
你可以通过考比和我保持联♥系♥
You can keep in touch with me through Cobby.
埃默瑞克,你做得很好,但这行不通
You did a great job, Emmerich, but it’s not workin’.
– 鲍勃!- 埃默瑞克,你退后躲开
– Bob! – Back away and keep out of this, Emmerich.
现在,你这农夫,把双手举起来
Now, you, farmer, get your hands up.
还有你,德国佬…把包扔在地板上
And you, Fritz… throw the bag on the floor.
扔到我脚边
Over here, by my feet.
扔的时候小心点,我可是获得过射击奖章
Be careful how you throw it. I got a pistol expert medal.
– 迪克斯,你说怎么办?- 他也没办法
– What do you say, Dix? – He’s got no say.
他要是轻举妄动,就别想再拿起铁叉铲粪
He makes a crooked move, he’ll never pitch another forkful of manure.
博士,他搞定我们了,把包扔给他
He’s got us, Doc. Toss him the bag.
你不像看起来那么笨
You’re not as dumb as you look.
你算什么男人?
Are you a man or what?
试图背叛我,却又毫无胆量
Trying to gyp and double-cross me with no guts for it.
你在想什么?你还活着干什么?
What’s inside of you? What’s keeping you alive?
你为什么不杀死我?
Why don’t you kill me?
– 你为什么停下?- 好吧,先生…
– What’s stopping you? – Okay, mister —
迪克斯,听我说,别杀他,那样太便宜他了
Dix, listen to me. Don’t kill him. It’s too easy an out for him.
坐下,先生
Sit down, sir.
你为什么耍这种手段?
Whatever possessed you to pull such a stunt?
我…我破产了,面临倒闭
I wa — I was broke, facing bankruptcy.
博士,他是目击者,他看见我♥干♥掉了那家伙,他会告发我!
Doc, he’s a witness. He saw me knock off that guy. You think he wouldn’t holler?
他现在的处境不会告发你
He’s in no position to talk.
你和地板上那个人,本想如何处理珠宝?
What did you and your man there intend to do with the jewels?
离开城市,每次卖♥♥掉一点
Leave town. Sell them off a little at a time.
行不通,你卖♥♥了第一次后警方就会盯上你
No good. The police would have been on you after the first sale.
风声很紧时,你不能到处叫卖♥♥这东西
You can’t go peddling stuff like this around when the heat’s on.
博士,快闪人吧,别在这里浪费时间
Let’s blow, Doc. Let’s not fool around here any longer.
迪克斯,耐心点
Be patient, Dix.
埃默瑞克先生带我们落入陷阱,他也要带我们脱身
Mr. Emmerich got us into this hole, and he’s going to get us out.
我救你的命并非因为我是人道主义者
I didn’t save your life because I’m a lover of humanity.
我们带着整包珠宝会惹上麻烦
We’re in trouble with this satchel full of jewels.
目前无法卖♥♥掉珠宝,那它们就只是垃圾
As things stand, it’s just so much junk.
– 我也无能为力- 不,你可以出力,埃默瑞克先生
– There’s nothing I can do. – Yes, there is, Mr. Emmerich.
你可以去保险公♥司♥谈判
You can go to the insurance company.
– 保险公♥司♥?- 他们有理由和你谈判
– Insurance company? – They’ll listen to reason.
保险公♥司♥要为珠宝失窃赔付昂贵的保险金
This is a very bad jolt for them,
他们很可能愿意买♥♥下这些珠宝减少损失,而且不会多嘴
and it’s possible they’ll be willing to buy the jewels back, no questions asked,
大概按四分之一的价值买♥♥下
for as high as 25% of what they’re worth.
博士,快闪人吧
Doc, let’s blow.
我明天去处理
I’ll start on it tomorrow.
迅速点,埃默瑞克
Get busy, Emmerich.
记住,你本应和你朋友一起躺死在这里
And remember, you might have been lying here dead with your friend.
我通过考比和你联♥系♥吗?
Shall I get in touch with you through Cobby?
不,由我来联♥系♥你
No. I’ll get in touch with you.
迪克斯,走吧
Come on, Dix.
我建议你料理一下你朋友的后事
I advise you to clean up after your friend.
– 别给他喝水- 他要喝水
– Don’t give him any water. – He asked for it.
– 我说了别给他喝水- 放开我
– I said don’t give him any water. – Let go.
妳想害死他吗?他也许胃部受伤了
You wanna kill him? Maybe he’s hurt in the stomach.
医生在哪里?他为什么还不来?
Where’s the doctor? Why doesn’t he come?
你说十分钟就来,可已经过去半小时了
You said ten minutes. It’s half an hour.
这样下去路易会死的,为什么不让我送他去医院?
Louis’ll die. Why can’t I take my Louis to the hospital?
如果妳送路易去医院手术室,那妳就别想再见到他
If you take him to the hospital, into an operating room, you’ll never see him again.
玛利亚,别担心,路易会好起来的
Take it easy, Maria. Louis’s gonna be all right.
医生会完好如新地治愈他
The doctor will fix him up good as new.
妳和路易会再生六个孩子
You and Louis are gonna have six more kids.
每个都白白胖胖,有黑色大眼睛,浓密的头发
All as fat as pigs, big black eyes, lots of hair.
就像路易一样,玛利亚,如何?
Just like Louis, eh, Maria?
离婴儿远点!
Stay away from the baby!
戈斯,跟我说实话,到底怎么回事?
Tell me the truth, Gus. How did it happen?
– 我跟妳说过,打架受伤- 路易从不打架,这你知道
– I told you. A fight. – Louis don’t fight. You know that.
好吧
All right.
为什么总是你?
Why is it always you?
每次路易遇到麻烦,总有你的份
Whenever Louis gets into trouble, you’re around.
你这肮脏的瘸子!驼子!
You dirty cripple! You crooked back!
– 你就是邪恶化身!- 玛利亚,闭上妳的嘴!
– You have the evil eye! – Shut your mouth, Maria!
我不能容忍♥别人那样说我
I don’t let anybody say that to me.
戈斯,对不起
I’m sorry, Gus,
但我必须发泄情绪
but I gotta blame somebody.
我后背上的东西,我出生时就有
What I carry on my back, I was born with it.
不是我要求它长出来的
I didn’t grow it myself.
戈斯,请原谅我,我不是故意的
Please forgive me, Gus. I didn’t mean it.
– 你听那笛声- 听到了,肯定失火了
– Listen to that. – Yeah. Must be a fire.
但不在这附近,在别的地方
It’s not in this neighborhood though. Someplace else.
戈斯,我祈祷那个医生快点到来
Oh, Gus. I pray to God that doctor get here quick.
他随时会到,玛利亚
Aw, he’ll be here any minute, Maria.
听起来像地狱里幽魂的声音
Sounds like a soul in hell.
迪克斯,你为什么不联♥系♥戈斯,让他带你去看那个医生
Dix, why don’t you get in touch with Gus and let him take you to that doctor.
别犯傻
Don’t be foolish.
我不喜欢医生,我根本没事
I don’t like doctors. I’m getting along all right.
子弹只是擦破了我的外皮,然后飞走了
That bullet just ripped through my side and went on about its business.
– 幸好我跳开了- 事情怎么会变成这样?
– Good thing I jumped. – How can things go so wrong?
这怎么可能?一个人被杀死,两个人挨枪子
How is it possible? One man killed, two others plugged.
我出了三万块钱,我们得到一堆宝石却无法贩卖♥♥
I’m out 30 grand. We got a load of rocks we can’t even peddle.
别发牢骚了,给我倒点波旁威士忌
Why don’t you quit cryin’ and get me some bourbon.
我真是愚蠢至极
I must be awful stupid.
我这里有很好的生意
Here I am with a good business,
财源滚滚
money rolling in.
我却卷进了这样的破事里
I-I gotta get mixed up in a thing like this.
我真该检查一下我的脑子
I ought to have my head examined.
喂,你好,对,我是考比
Yeah, hello, hello. Yeah, this is Cobby.
什么?
What?
是戈斯,抓捕网已经撒开,警方正在搜查整个地区
It’s Gus. Dragnet’s out, and they’re combing the district.
迪克斯,他要跟你说话
He wants to talk to you. You, Dix.
– 戈斯?我是迪克斯- 仔细听我说,哥们儿
– Gus? Dix. – Yeah, now listen careful, pal.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!