Because once upon a time, somebody helped me,
我总想把这份善心传递给别人
and I always pay what I owe.
雷吉
Reggie.
雷吉 我就抽一口
Reggie, I just need a taste.
就一点 雷吉
I just need a little something, Reggie.
你不明白
You don’t understand.
难受死了 雷吉
It hurts, Reggie!
雷吉 我要走
Reggie, I got to go.
我要找我妈
I got to go see my mom.
你得让我出去 雷吉
You got to let me get out of here, Reggie.
雷吉
Reggie!
好疼… 好疼
It hur… It hurts.
该死
Aah! Shit!
孩子…
Oh, boy…
雷吉
Reggie.
给我点吧
you got to give me it.
给我 雷吉
You got to give me it, Reggie.
求你了
Please! Oh!
雷吉 快点
Reggie, come on!
醒醒 别整天睡觉
Wake up. Can’t sleep all day.
谢谢
Oh. Thanks.

Jesus Christ.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
你说呢 有人开枪射我
What does it look like? Motherfucker shot me.
把我的屁♥股♥打开花儿了
Woke my black ass up.
该死
Shit.
我早上回来 吉姆
Look, uh… l’ll be back in the morning, Jim.
你待在这
You just stay cool.
要是毒瘾上来了
You start to get panicky,
就在你的本上写写我
write about me in that book of yours.
事实上你从没在上面提及过我让我有点伤心
Actually, I was a little hurt I wasn’t mentioned.
你真的很喜欢我写的东西 是吧 雷吉
You really like my writing, huh, Reggie?
跟你说了四次了
Damn, man, I told you four times already.
你想让我怎么做 弯下腰亲你的屁♥股♥吗
What do you want me to do? Bend over and kiss your ass?
雷 帮我个忙
Hey, Reg, do me a favor.
在外面给我找一包回来
While you’re out, pick me up a bag.
我是独自一人
I am alone.
不只是我
Not just me.
我们都是独自一人…
We’re alone…
永远是一个人
alone forever.
谁等在我飞奔而过的永恒隧♥道♥的尽头
And who’s at the end of that forever tunnel I run through,
上面是高楼鳞次栉比的第五大道
up Fifth with the wallpaper of skyscrapers?
我在想 在这些美好的旅途之后
I’m thinking, after all those beautiful trips,
这是其中糟糕的一回
that this is one of those bad ones.
戴安
Diane?

Hey!
我是吉姆 还记得我吗
Jim. Remember me?
你精神不错
Man, you look great.
嗯 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
能遇见到老邻居真是不错
Good to see somebody from the old neighborhood…
你想干吗 吉姆
What do you want, Jim?
-你有钱么 -没有
-You holding anything? -No.
只要5块钱就行了
Just like a 5 or something?
帮我一下吧
Just to tide me over, you know?
求你了 戴安
Please, Diane? Come on.
我们是老朋友吗 当然了
Yeah. For an old friend? Why not?
我已经走了好长一段路了
I’ve been looking all over for this.
我只有二十块面值的钞票
Oh, you know what? I only got a 20.
二十也不错
A 20 is good.
-真的 -真的
-Yeah? -Yeah!
有二十块太好了 能帮我大忙了
A 20 is great, yeah. That would help me out a lot.
-你想要 -对
-You want a 20? -Yeah.
给你自己去买♥♥点饼干吃吧 混♥蛋♥
Why don’t you go buy yourself some pretzels, you asshole.
婊♥子♥ 你就是只鸡
You bitch! You’re nothing but a whore!
我不管你穿着什么衣服
I don’t give a shit about your clothes!
对我来说你就是只鸡
You’re still a whore to me!
闭嘴吧 看看你自己 多么绝望啊
Yeah? Shut up. Look at you. Oh, are you desperate now, baby?
现在谁是鸡
Who’s a whore now?
别那样和我说话 婊♥子♥
Don’t talk to me like that, you bitch!
谁笑到了最后 白♥痴♥
Ha ha. Who’s laughing, stupid?
别想耍我 我知道你
Don’t play a game with me! I know you!
妈的
Shit. Oh, man.
妈的
Shit.
米奇
Mickey.
-米奇 -你好吗
-Mick. -what’s up, man?
你好吗
Hey, what’s up, man?
你还有钱么
Did you get anything?
一分钱都没了 你呢
No, not a dime. You score?
我还有点钱
Yeah, I got something.
有多少
What’d you get?
大概三十五块钱
About 35 bucks.
三十五块 你从哪搞到的
35? Where’d you get it?
我在四号♥线地铁上抢的
I robbed some fucking asshole on the “D” train.
三十五块钱够我们用两天呢
Dude, 35 will keep us on for, like, two days.
咱们能买♥♥到吗
Well, could we get some stuff, man?
我他妈… 脑袋…
I’m fucking… my head is…
我看到几个西班牙人 应该能成
I see some spics. I think we can score.
去看看吗
You wanna check it out?
-好 -走 他们在那儿
-Yeah, alright. -Come on. They’re over here.
为什么大街上总是有警♥察♥
Why the fuck do we have to cop on the street all the time?
我下面痒死了
My fucking nuts are itching like crazy.
是他吗
Think this is him?
你是叫皮诺吗
Is your name Pino?
能给我们弄点货么
Listen… could we get us some dope?
那边那个人说你能帮忙
The dude over there said you could help.
你们想买♥♥
You want to cop some shit?
把钱先给我看看
Let me see some cash.
我有钱
I got it here.
给我看看
Let me see.
不给尝一下就没钱
Hey, no money without no taste.
你想尝
You want a taste?
别担心 别担心
Don’t worry. Don’t worry.
快点
Hurry, man.
快点 这都是警♥察♥
Come on. There’s fucking cops all over.
很不错 不错
That’s good, man. That’s good.
听着 四个三十五块
All right, listen… 4 for 35.
四个三十五块
4 for 35, man?
拜托 就少了五块了
Come on, man. $5.00 short.
-有什么大不了的 -好吧 给你
-What’s the big deal? -Ta bien, chico…Toma, toma.
-拿到了吗
-You got four? -Yeah.
我们得尝尝
We should taste this.
我们刚尝过了 我们去哪煮
We just tasted this. Where are we going to cook it up?
那个家伙我不太熟悉
I don’t know about his guy.
没事 他还不错
No, he’s cool.

Fuck, man!
怎么了
What’s the matter?
你再尝尝 什么意思 我尝过了
Just taste it! Come on. What do you mean? I tasted it.
他耍了我们 他妈的耍了我们
He beat us. He fucking beat us.
我向他妈的上帝发誓…
I swear to fucking God…
把枪拿开
Put that away!
我要杀了这个混♥蛋♥
I’m gonna kill this mother–!
-站住 傻♥逼♥ -把枪拿开
-Come here, motherfucker! -Put it away!
我发誓我他妈的要杀了你
I swear to god. I’m going to fucking kill you,
傻♥逼♥
you motherfucker!
傻♥逼♥ 你丫死定了 听见了吗
Motherfucker, you’re fucking dead, you hear me?
你给我站住
Make a stand, you hear me?
别逼我
Dude, don’t make me do it.
我的钱呢
Where’s the money?
把钱还给我 钱还有药
I want the money. I want the money and the bags.
钱在哪
Where’s the fucking money?
钱 还给我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!