The fucking money! I want it!

No!
糟了 我们杀了他
Oh, shit! We fucking killed him!
你说我们是什么意思
What the fuck do you mean, we?
我根本没碰他
I didn’t fucking touch him!
你别把责任推给我
Don’t put that shit on me!
他耍了我们 他活该
He beat us, man! He deserved it!
-你玩得太过了 米奇 -该死
-You went too far, Mickey! -Oh, shit!
他死了么
Is he dead?
当然他妈的死了 他从六层掉下去的
Of course he’s fucking dead! He fell six stories!
吉姆 走吧
Jim, come on.
走啊 你走不走
Come on! Will you come one?
吉姆 别逼我留你一个人在这
Jim, don’t make me leave you here!
妈的
Oh, shit.
起来啊
Come on, get back up! Come on!
放开我 你们干吗
Get off of me! What are you doing?
谁啊
Who is it?
妈… 让我进去
Ma… let me in.
妈 让我进去
Ma, let me in!
求你了 妈
Please, Ma.
妈 妈
Ma? Hey, Ma?
你在吗 妈
Are you in there, Ma?
妈 是你吗
Ma, is that you?

Yeah.
妈 妈
Ma? Ma?
你在吗 嗯
Are you there? Yeah.

Hi.
嗨 妈
Hi, Ma.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
你得帮帮我 好吗
Listen, I need you to help me out, all right?
你得给我点钱
I need you to give me some money.
好吗
Okay?
你得给我 五块
I need you to give me, like, five doll…
或者二十块钱
Like, $20, something like that
我惹了点麻烦
because I’m in some trouble.

Ma?
你听见了吗 妈
Do you hear me, Ma?
我听见了 我帮不了你
Yeah, I hear you. I can’t help you.
听着
Okay, listen,
你只需要给我点钱
what you got to do is give me some money, okay?
吉姆 我不能给你
Jim, I can’t do that.
为什么
Why not?
妈 我不会乱花的
Mom, you know I’m not going to do anything with it.
我得出城一段时间
I just need to go out of town for a little while
我惹麻烦了
’cause I got into some trouble,
我需要帮助
and I need some help.
你得给我点钱 妈
Okay? So, you got to give me some money, Mom.
你能握住我的手吗
Can you hold my hand?
我会的
Yeah, I’ll hold your hand.
妈 给我点钱吧 求你了
Mom, can you give me some money, please?
妈 给我点钱吧 求你了
Mom, can you give me some money, please?
别闹了
Stop fucking around!
我不能给你
I can’t.
妈 给我点钱
Mom, give me some fucking money, please!
你怎么能这样 我是你儿子
What are you doing? I’m your son!
我没钱
I don’t have any.
妈 别这样对我
Mom, don’t fuck around like this!
给我点钱
Give me some money!

Mom!
让我进去
Come on! Let me in the fucking door!
上帝啊
Oh, God.

Oh, fuck.
让我进去
Let me in.
我需要钱
I need some money.
我真的很需要钱
I need some money real bad.
上帝
Oh, God.
有人要闯进我家
Someone’s breaking into my apartment.
他们有刀
They have a knife.

Mom!
你不明白 妈
You don’t understand, Mom.
你不知道你在做什么
You don’t know what you’re fucking doing to me.
我很痛苦
Mom, I’m in pain.
你怎么能这样对你的儿子 你这个婊♥子♥
How could you do this to your son, you bitch?
臭婊♥子♥
You fucking bitch!
让我进去
Oh, let me in!
让我做什么都行 我会乖的
I’ll do anything! I’ll be a good boy!
我会乖的 妈
I’ll be a good boy, mom,
让我进去
if you let me in.
放开我
Get off me!
放开
Get off!

No!

No!
你们这些混♥蛋♥
You fuckers!
你们不能抓我 操
You’re not going to do this! Fuck you!
妈 别这样
Ma! Don’t do this!

Ma!

Ma!

Ma!
我因为袭击 抢劫
I got six months in Riker’s Island
拒捕和藏♥毒♥
for assault, robbery,
在雷克岛监狱待了六个月
resisting arrest, and possession of narcotics.
我经历了痛苦的戒毒过程
I sweated out a horrible cure
再也没有碰过毒品
and stayed clean the whole stretch
即便在狱中比在街上
even though it’s been easier to get good junk in here
更容易搞到好货
than it is on the street.
真的很痛苦
Shit, it’s been hard, man.
我一直在读我的日记
All I’ve been doing is reading these diaries
思考着我是怎么活到今天的
and wondering how the hell I’m still alive,
我究竟在乎什么
and even if I care.
可以说那些恶棍 不会再在浴室里欺负我了
with the asshole bandits of shower-room rape,
可以说那些猪猡看守
and suffice to say that those swine guards
不会再把我的脚腕子打出血了
won’t draw blood from my ankles again.
可以说我一直在想这一件愚蠢的事
Suffice to say that I’ve been just thinking about dumb stuff
就是如果我要是有教母和教父
like what a nice concept
该有多好
it is to have a godmother and a godfather,
思索着我的教父母会是谁
wondering who my godparents might be.
我妈不会来这看我
My mom won’t visit me here,
所以我只能等回家之后再问她了
so I guess I’ll just have to wait till I get home to ask.
吉姆
Jim?
谁啊
Who’s there?

It’s me.
佩德
Pedro?
你怎么样
What’s up, man?
还行
Nothing. You know.
我听说你回来了
l… I hear you come here.
过来和你打个招呼
I just came by to say hi.
那天晚上在糖果店
I’m sorry about that night
是我对不起你
at the candy store and everything.
没事 少管所其实还不错
It’s all right. Reform school turned out to be real cool,
别放在心上了
so don’t sweat it.
你听说米奇那个混♥蛋♥的事了么
Did you hear about Mickey, that scumbag?
他把一个人从楼顶推下来了
He went and threw some chump off a roof.
他要被判五至十五年了
He’s getting 5 to 15 years, man.
他们要把他按成人判罪
They tried him like an adult.
妈的
Shit.
我给你带了点东西 吉姆
I got a present for you, Jim.
全曼哈顿
A bag of the finest dope
最好的毒品
in Manhattan.
怎么样 我和你
You know, me and you?
和原来一样
Like old times?
我不能

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!