Oh. I got something to show you. Hold on.
什么啊
What?
佩得从一个女人的包里偷的
Pedro got these out of some lady’s purse.
-她和驴做呢 -哦 天哪
-She’s doing it with a donkey. -Oh, Jesus!
看看它的阴♥茎♥ 你看啊
Look at that schlong. Look at that one.
我超越了你的记录
Oh, I beat your record.
你做了几次
How many times you choke it?
七次
Seven times.

Bullshit.
七次
Seven times.
我妈以为我一直在感冒
My mom thinks I have a cold year-round
因为满屋子都是手纸
because of all the tissues around the house.
想要的话你可以留着
You can keep those if you want.
那群护士给我体内灌了一堆垃圾
They’re pumping so much junk in me,
我现在瘦得皮包骨头
I can’t even get a decent chubby.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
快 我们走
Come on. Let’s go.
去哪
Where we going?
不能再让你待这儿了 快点
I’m getting you out of this place, man. C’mon!
你疯了吗 我哪都去不了
What are you, crazy, man? I can’t go anywhere.
走吧
Here you go.
我三岁就认识鲍比了 他是我最好的朋友
I’ve known Bobby since I was 3. He’s my best friend.
他曾是篮球队最优秀的队员
He was the best player on our basketball team.
两年前 他得了白血病
Two years ago, he got leukemia.
他一直在与病魔做斗争
He keeps fighting it off.
我知道鲍比会没事的
I know Bobby’s going to beat it.
他从未被打败过
He could beat anything.
小心点
Watch!
吉姆 你要杀了我啊
Jim, you’re going to kill me, man.
你要敢放手 我发誓
If you let go, I swear…
我发誓我会杀了你的
I swear I’ll kill you, man.
看着点
Watch the bump!
夜生活都去哪了
What the hell happened to forty deuce?
上次我来这
Last time I was here,
那影院还在上映性♥爱♥机器人2呢
that theater was playing Sperminator II.
对 我记得
Oh, yeah. I remember that.
整个街区
No, man. This whole block has been done over
已经被这些新艺术家翻新了
by all these new artists.
还不错 是吧
It’s pretty cool, huh?

Yeah.
他们应该把你的东西放这
They should put your stuff up there.
没错
Yeah. Right.
你还在写东西吗
Still scribbling stuff in that notebook of yours, ain’t you?
当然了
Of course.
给我带来了吗
You bring anything for me?
读的东西
What, like to read?
还能是吃的
No, like to eat.
你说呢
What do you think?
有这个 没什么好看的
Yeah. I mean, I got this, but it’s not a big deal.
实话说 我都不记得写过这个了
I don’t even remember writing it, to tell you the truth.
好 让我来评论一下
Yeah, Yeah. I’ll be the judge of this.
小孩子玩弹珠
“Little kids shoot marbles
弹弓打到了太阳上
“where branches break the sun
落下万丈光芒 我只想纯洁下去
“into graceful shafts of light. I just want to be pure.
我只想纯洁下去
I just want to be pure.
来吧
All right.
只有亲眼所见才能真正兴奋起来 对吧 鲍比
Nothing like the real thing to float your boat, huh, Bobby?
不错啊
That’s nice.
让我出去 吉姆
Get me out of here, Jim.
你说什么啊
What are you talking about, man?
这个主意太蠢了
This was a stupid idea.
我不舒服
I don’t feel so good.
那等表演完了行吗
Well, can we wait till the end of the show?
你听见我说什么没有 我说把我他妈的推出去
Did you hear what I said?
我说把我他妈的推出去
I said get me the hell out of here!
嘿 鲍勃
Hey, Bob, man…
我真的很抱歉 下次 我们去别的地方
I’m really sorry, you know? Next time, we’ll go somewhere…
没有下次了 吉姆
Ain’t gonna be no next time, Jim.
我喜欢这样
I love it this way…
把脚放在发软的沥青上
my feet against the tar, which is soft from the spring heat,
微风吹过你的身体
the slight breeze that runs across your entire body,
特别是胯下
especially your crotch.
在星空下光着身子感觉很强大
You feel an incredible power being naked under a dome of stars
整个城市的人都穿戴整齐
while a giant city is dressed,
车水马龙 穿梭在你的指缝间
dodging cars all around you five flights down.
这个时候我什么都不想
I don’t think of anything while I’m doing the actual tugging,
尤其是以往在家里
least of all the heavy sex fantasies
冒出的性幻想
I have to resort to indoors.
只有我的裸体和星星喘息着
Just my own naked self and the stars breathing down,
很美好
and it’s beautiful.
年轻的时候时间过得真的很快
Time sure flies when you’re young and jerking off.
夏令营职务
“Camp summer position.
司机… 出租车
Driver… taxi.”
那也许不错
Hey, that might be good.
你今年夏天就能拿到驾照了
You could get your license this summer.
对 妈 听着不错
Oh, yeah, Mom. That sounds really great.
找个工作吧
Hey, get your own job,
如果今年夏天找不到
and if you don’t get it this summer,
你就跟我去饭店工作
you’re coming to work with me at the hotel.
妈 拜托 你干吗这么担心
Mom, please. Why are you so worried about this?
我管你要过钱吗
Do I even ask you for money?
我不是担心钱
No. I’m not worried about the money.
你得有点责任感了
I want you to have responsibility.
我不想让你满纽约大街得跑
I don’t want you running around the streets of New York.
浪费时间是恶魔的行径 吉姆
Idle time is the devil’s plaything, Jim.
恶魔的行径
The devil’s plaything, huh?
做我第一本书的名字不错
That might be a cool title for my first book.
谢谢 真不错
Thanks! That’s good.
你说什么呢 你在写什么
What are you talking about? What are you writing?
这个
Here.
我不是很饿
Ma, I’m not really that hungry this morning, alright?
-那也得吃点东西 -我知道…
-Come on. You got to eat something. -I know…
你去哪儿
Where you going?
去打球
I’m going to shoot some hoops.
有时我感觉有东西在追我
Sometimes I feel like something’s chasing me,
某个屋顶上的怪物
like there’s some whacko on a roof somewhere
随时都能掐死我
who could snuff me out at any moment.
我真的很害怕 我还有时间去完成
And I feel this horrible fear. Will I have time to finish
那些没写出来的诗吗
the poems breaking loose in my head?
嘿 白鬼
Hey, white boy,
准备好被我打败了吗
you ready for your beating?
别让你的嘴给你惹事
Don’t let your mouth
给你惹事
get you into something your ass can’t handle.
给你投个球看看
I’ll shoot you for it.
你就这一招儿
So it’s going to be like that, huh?

I…
不这么想
don’t think so.
你进了
All right, so you made one.
不错 你进了个球
Big deal. You made one shot.
再来一个
Make another.
吉姆 比分是多少 快 我们该走了
Yo, Jim! What’s the score? Come on. We got to go.
他们没计分
They don’t keep score in this game.
他们没记分 吉姆 快啊 太阳快下山了
They don’t score? Jim, come on. We’re losing the sun.
他在那装聋子 用我暴揍他一顿么
He’s being a dick. You want me to put a charge in his ass?
等着
Whatch this.
看 看这…
Oh, look it, right here…
吉姆的秘密日记
Jim’s secret diary he’s always writing in.
他肯定写我的坏话了
Bet you he wrote some shit about me.
在这
Oh, right here.
春天… 米奇
“Spring… Mickey.”
嘿 我在这 吉姆说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!