Come on. Hit him! Beat that motherfucker!
他刚才拉人
He fucking held me!
已经吹哨了
This dude blows the whistle…
慢点 慢点
Slow it down! Slow it down!
你在场上要有存在感
You got to have presence on the court…
像一只猎豹而不是只猩猩
presence like a cheetah rather than a chimp.
虽然都差不多
They both got it,
但猩猩得一直跳来跳去的
but chimp got to jump his nuts around all day to get it.
害羞的猎豹只是冷静地移♥动♥
Shy cheetah just moves in total nonchalance
在他性感缓慢的阔步之间
a sec or two in his sexy, slow strut.
我 像猎豹一样打球
Me, I play like a cheetah.
加油 流浪者
Let’s go, Rangers
加油
let’s go!
加油 流浪者 加油
Let’s go, Rangers, let’s go!
就这样 胜利是我们的 我们就要赢了
You got it! It’s ours. It’s ours.
九 八
9, 8,

7,

6,

5,

4,

3,

2,

1!
耶 吉姆 糟糕
Yap, Jim! Oh, shit.
这是我的球队 我的球队
That’s my team! That’s my team!
只有两件事史威夫帝不让我们做…
There’s only two things Swifty forbids…
说傻♥逼♥这个词
using the word “motherfucker”
和偷别的队的东西
and stealing from the other team,
只要他们是白人
as long as they’re white.
冠军们吃了多少钱
How much for that group of winners over there?
一共三十四块九
It’s $34.90.
三十四块九 对
$34.90? Yeah.
你们涨价了还是怎么着
Changed the prices or something?
没有
No.
我现在钱不够
I’m a little short.
帮个忙 我把手表留这里
Do me a favor. Here. Take my watch,
剩下的钱等会给你送过来
and I’ll come back later with the rest of the money.
不行
No.
不行是什么意思
What do you mean, no?
抱歉 先生
I’m sorry, sir.
那些汉堡比你的表值钱
Those burgers are worth more than the watch is.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
不是说了一人吃一个汉堡吗
I told you one burger each, didn’t I?
拜托
Come on, sir.
你又不是不知道我们一人吃八个才能吃饱
You know it takes at least eight of these to get filled up.
史威夫帝 我们可是大小伙子了
Yeah. C’mon, Swifty. We’re growing boys.
大小伙子 我们他妈的饿死了
Growing boys? We’re hungry motherfuckers.
有趣吗
Funny, huh?
我不送你们回家了
I’m not driving you guys home.
你们继续笑啊
How’s that for laughs?
别这样 史威夫帝
C’mon, Swifty.
你们偷东西了 是不是
You ripped them off, didn’t you?
还清了
We’re even now.
史威夫帝 我们怎么回家啊
Swifty, come on. How are we going to get home?
自己看着办吧 白♥痴♥
Face the music, pricks.
我们怎么办 他们把门堵住了
What are we going to do? They got the door blocked off.
你怕这些小娘们
You afraid of these pussies?
我谁都不怕
I ain’t afraid of anybody.
怎么了
What’s the problem?
我只问你一次
I’m going to ask you this once. All right?
你偷我的东西在哪
Where’s the stuff you stole from me?
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你别跟我这装傻
No, no, no. You’re not going to fuck with me, all right?
有人从我的柜子里把我爸的戒指偷走了
Now, somebody stole my father’s ring from my locker,
傻♥逼♥
motherfucker.
想被砍吗 过来啊
You want me to cut you? Is that what you want, there?
没问题
There’s no problem here.
快走 快
Hey, guys! Let’s get out of here, c’mon!
还敢叫人
You need a fucking army, huh?
快 快
Come on! Come on!
真漂亮 这是波波的
Oh. Nice. That from Bobo?
是他爸的戒指
That’s his father’s ring.
小伙子们 想玩玩嘛
Hey, fellas. Any of you looking for a date?
我 甜心
Yeah. Me, sweetheart.
去中♥央♥公园骑马
Little horsy ride in Central Park,
再吃顿烛光晚餐或是滚滚草地
maybe candlelight dinner or my good stuff?
直接吃甜点怎么样 宝贝
Why don’t we skip right to dessert, huh, baby?
十五块钱
About $15?
十五块
Fifteen bucks?
我给你二十五美分 让佩德舔你的奶♥子♥
I’ll give you a quarter. Let Pedro suck your tits.
干吗这么粗鲁啊
You don’t have to be rude.
对不起啦
Oh, I’m sorry.
你呢 帅哥
How about you, handsome, huh?
十五块钱 来一次
You got $15… for a little head?
戴安 你看我像会给钱的人吗
Diane, do I look like I need to pay for it?

Yeah…
你会给的
you do.
如果值得的话
If it’s worth it.
吉米
Jimmy…
吉米 我知道你想要 亲爱的
Jimmy, I know you want some, honey.
十五块 我保证让你爽 宝贝
$15. I’ll do you so good you’ll never forget it, baby.
再商量一下
Bargain from there.
你们说呢 你们要吗 我们四个
What do you say, guys? You want to do it? All four of us?

It’s a deal.
我们四个一起
All four of us.
我就剩这点儿了 戴安
Aw, shit. This is all I got, Diane.
赶紧滚 走开
Get out of here. Beat it.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Yeah, fuck you!
嗑药的 那破玩意有什么好的
Fucking dopehead. You see what that shit does to you?
说到嗑药的
Wow. Speaking of dopeheads,
佩德他妈又在那拉客呢吧
is that Pedro’s mother over there slinging her wares again?
真是
It is!
佩佩 你去哪
Hey, Peepee, where you going?
你为什么总那么混啊
Why do you have to be such an asshole all the time, huh?
这只小鞋有什么好哭的
Why is the little shoe crying anyway?
他妈是双跑鞋 他爸是双拖鞋
His mother’s a sneaker. His father’s a loafer.
总有人得有点跟儿啊
Somebody’s got to be a heel.
吉姆 你去哪
Jim, where you going?
吉姆
Hey, Jim!
吉姆
Jim.
哥们
Hey. Hey, man.
怎么样
What’s up?
认不出我的新发型了
You don’t recognize me with my new hairdo?
很不错 我喜欢
It’s nice. It’s nice. I like it.
怎么样了
What’s going on?
-还好吗 -不错
-How are you? -Good.
看看
Wow. Look at that.
喜欢吗
You like it?
等你出院
Yeah, I’ll tell you what. When you get out of here,
我们都把头剃了 看着会像光头党的
we’ll all shave our heads and look like a gang of skinheads.
说定了
It’s a deal.

All right.
我给你带了点东西
I got something for you here.
谢谢
Yeah.
每个队员的名字都在上面
Everyone on the team.
看这… 史威夫帝都签了
Look right here… even Swifty signed it.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
记得我在河滨公园的扣篮吗
You remember when I dunked on that spade in Riverside Park?
你总能跳得很高
You always had good ups.

Yeah.
给你看个东西 等会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!