Hey, there I am, Jim says.
米奇拿出一瓶碳酸饮料
“Mickey takes out a bottle of carbonic cleaning fluid
让我们都闻一下
and suggests we do a little sniffing to get high.”
深吸了四口之后 我们飘到了另一个地方
“After four deep whiffs, we’re sailing someplace else.”
米奇 你干吗呢
Mickey, what are you doing?
铃♥声♥在我耳边回荡
“Bells ringing through my ears,
微弱的光亮穿过我眼前
little lights flashing through my eyes.”
米奇 放下
Mickey, put that down, all right?
我想像自己
“I pictured myself
在黑河中划着小船
“paddling across a river with black water,
但船一直在后退
“only the canoe was going backwards instead of forwards,
云朵有了表情
“with clouds that had faces.
大笑 幽灵般 奇幻屋里的笑声
Laughing, spooky, fun-house laughs…”
-还给我 -这是什么玩意
-Give it back, alright? -What is that shit?
你怎么老这么烦人啊 米奇
Why do you have to be such a schmuck, Mickey?
你说什么啊
What are you talking about?
别再碰我的本子 这是隐私
Don’t you ever touch that again. It’s private.
你有病吧
What’s your problem?
对不起
I’m… I’m sorry.
他写我了 还不让我看 天
He’s writing about me, I can’t read about it? Jesus!
嘿 吉姆 快 我们要走了
Hey, Jim, come on. We’re gone.
有辆出租
Yo, we got a cab!
司机
Hey, cabby! Hey, swami!
小莎士比亚
So, Shakespeare,
还打不打了
you going to finish the game?
雷吉 你知道比赛永远没有结束的时候
C’mon, Reggie, you know this game never ends.
回见吧
See you later, all right?
每个小群体都有个游戏
Every crowd has its little games
来证明你是不是有种
to prove if you’re a punk or not.
我在泽西的表哥玩胆小鬼的游戏
My cousin in Jersey plays chickie,
两辆车以八十公里的时速
which is two cars heading towards each other
相向行驶
at about 80 miles per hour.
先闪开的司机 就是胆小鬼
First driver to swerve out of the way is, of course, chicken.
在布鲁克林
In Brooklyn,
他们让你把点燃的烟戳胳膊上
they make you press a lit cigarette into your arm
一直到它烧到过滤嘴那里
and have it burn all the way down to the filter
不能有一点畏缩
without the slightest flinch.
我们曼哈顿的男孩
Us, Manhattan boys,
我们从悬崖上跳进哈林河
we jump off cliffs into the Harlem River,
其实有点恶心
which is literally shitty,
因为每天都有半吨♥的下水道垃圾
because half a million toilets
都会排到这里
flush into it every day.
我把衣服都拿上来了
Hey, y’all, I carried the clothes up,
我可不想再拿下去了
but I ain’t carrying them down.
佩佩 这是你
Peepee, this is you…
三十三磅 随风消逝
all 33 pounds of you, gone with the wind.
这里好高啊
Wow. That’s a long way down.
有什么新鲜的
Devil’s toe is no big deal.
我们都玩过N多次了
We’ve all done it a million times.
我没玩过
I never done it.
没有吗
You never did it?
佩得 你什么都没玩过
Pedro, you never do nothing.
你知道谁玩这个最强吗
You know who was awesome on this rock?
鲍比 他敢从这里后空翻下去
Bobby. That kids would do back flips off this rock.
米奇
Hey, Mickey.
干吗
What?
别说得他好像死了似的
Don’t talk about him like he’s dead.
他没死
He’s not dead.
该死 游轮来了 看
Oh, shit! There goes the circle line. Check it out.
圆月亮
Full moon!
看看啊
Hey, circle this!
我要跳了 看着 看着…
Hey, I’m going. Watch out, watch out…
我要让你看看该怎么做
I’m going to show you how to do it.
跳得不错
That was a good jump.
他疯了
Oh, he’s nuts.
我要走下去
Hey, I’m going to walk down.
你说什么呢 你不能走下去
What you talking about? You can’t walk down.
这没有下去的路
There’s no way to walk down.
我不要跳
I ain’t jumping.
佩得 你的衣服都在下面
Pedro, your clothes are down there.
你怎么拿衣服啊
How you gonna get your clothes?
你想一天都光着身子么
You going to walk around naked all day?
佩得 你要是不跳的话 米奇会嘲笑你的
Pedro, if you don’t jump, Mickey’s going to tease you so bad
你就赶紧跳下去吧
You might as well just jump and get it over with.
快点
Feel better.
管它呢
What the hell, right?
糟了
shit…
佩得
Pedro!
糟了 糟了
Bad form. Bad form.

Oh… My God!
他没事吧
Oh, shit. Is he all right?
佩得 你没事吧
Pedro, you all right?
准备好了吗
You ready?

Yeah.
别告诉别人
Listen, don’t tell the other guys,
等我们回去之后 我给你准备了一个惊喜
but when we leave here, I got a surprise for you.
是什么啊
Tell me what it is.
惊喜 相信我吧
It’s a surprise. Trust me, all right?
别碰我
Ouch, don’t mess around, man…
准备好了吗 好了吗
Alright, you ready? Come on! You ready?
跳吧 数三下 就跳
Let’s jump. On three. Ready?

1,

2,

3.
快 走吧
Come on. Let’s go.
怎么样 你好吗
What’s up, Manny? How you doing?
很好 谢谢 先生
Fine. Thank you, sir.
这是我朋友吉姆
This is my friend Jim.
你好吗
How you doing?
真不敢相信 我竟然撞石头上了
I can’t believe I hit my head on that rock.
疼死了
It’s killing me.
吉姆 这是温基
Jim, um, this is Winkie.
嗨 你好吗
Hi. How you doing?
很好
Good.
这位是…
And this…
布兰基
this is Blinkie.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
我看过你打球 吉姆
I’ve seen you play ball, Jim.
你打得不错
You’re a very beautiful player.
非常从容
Very zen.
这个能让你变成超人
lt’ll make you fuck like Superman.
比子弹还快
Faster than a speeding bullet…
比火车头还有劲
More powerful than a locomotive
比…
Able to, um…
我想不出别的词了
I can’t think of anything with a single bound.
你有没有套套
Do you have any protection?

Yeah.
这个螺纹能带来更多的快♥感♥
This one’s, uh, ribbed for extra pleasure.
你还等什么
So what are you waiting for?

What do you mean?
把衣服脱了
Take off your clothes.
能先把灯关了吗
could we shut off the lights first?
今早白色的轮船消失在巨浪之中
White ship disappears in the wave machine this morning.
你安静地闭上眼睛
Your eyes got shut with secret chains
枕边的军队也消停了下来…
that pillow armies eventually set free…
像是小马跑过玩具沙漠
like soft horses through toy deserts.
我喜欢这栋楼
I love this mansion,
虽然有太多窗户…
though it’s too many windows…
需要在早上打开
to open halfway each morning…
在晚上关上
to close halfway each night.
我看着他的尸体

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!