What? and you’d sooner fester down
什么 你不久就会和那些
with all those bloody Tories…
保守份子一起堕落
…in that blue – rinse retirement home by the sea?
住在海边供退休的老头们住的房♥子里?
Brighton’s a small club, i’ll give you that.
布莱顿是个小俱乐部 我很清楚
bloody midgets. but at least we’d be together.
巨小 可至少我们在一起
You and me, brian.
你和我 布莱恩
We can build them up.
我们可以把它们建起来
Make them our own.
把它变成我们自己的
like we did with hartlepools, derby- –
就像我们和哈特尔普尔 德比郡那样
Then? bottle again soon as it comes to the big time?
然后呢 到高峰又抑制住?
That’s always been the trouble with you, pete.
你一直都是这个问题 皮特
No ambition.
没有野心
That’s the trouble with you, brian.
那是你的麻烦 布莱恩
Too much ambition.
野心太大
too much greed, everything. yeah, you knock it.
太贪婪 想要一切 是 你数落得好
But it’s done you proud over the years, my ambition?
但是你多年的骄傲结束了 我的野心?
Without me, you’d still be in burton- bloody- albion.
没有我 你还在该死的阿尔比恩
Yes, and without you, I’d still have a job in derby.
是 但没有你 我在德比郡还有工作
A job and a home that I love.
我热爱的工作和家庭
Oh, yes. you’re the shop window.
对了 你就是橱窗里的样子货
I grant you that. the razzle and the bloody dazzle.
我赋予你的 花里胡哨 吹嘘
But i’m the goods in the back!
我才是货真价实的
And without me…
没有我…
…without somebody to save you from
…没有人把你从
yourself, brian- f- i’m nothing?
狂妄里救出来 布莱恩 我一文不值?
…you’re not just half!
…你不值一半
you’re nothing! i’m nothing?
你什么都不是! 我什么都不是?
I’m nothing? don’t make me laugh.
我什么都不是? 别搞笑了
What does that make you then, taylor? something?
那你又算什么 泰勒? 大人物?
You’re half of nothing.
你什么都不是
Nothing’s parasite.
仅仅是一个寄生虫
A big fat pilot fish that feeds on nothing.
一只不需要喂多少食物 大而肥的引航鱼
A bloody nobody!
一个该死的无名之辈
The forgotten man!
被遗忘的人
History’s fucking afterthought!
事后才被想起的人
Boos here at Elland Road for manager Brian Clough…
埃兰路球场主教练布莱恩·克拉夫被嘘了
which I’m sure won’t worry him.
我认为这不会让他困扰
Also boos for John McGovern.
约翰·麦加文也被嘘了
Never nice to see a crowd get a player.
观众再不对选手和颜悦色了
球队取得了20年来最差的成绩
在布莱恩·克拉夫执教利兹以来
That will worry Brian Clough.
这会让布莱恩克拉夫困扰
It takes time to settle into a new club.
适应一个新俱乐部需要时间
It’s not McGovern’s fault that Billy Bremner is missing.
比利·布莱姆不在不是麦戈文的错
One Don Revie
只有一个唐 利维
There’s only one Don Revie One Don Revie
这里只有一个唐·里维 一个唐·里维
There’s only one Don Revie One Don Revie
这里只有一个唐·里维 一个唐·里维
One Don Revie
只有一个唐·里维
There’s only one Don Revie
这里只有一个唐·里维
One Don Revie
一个唐·里维
There’s only one…
这里只有一个
Fucking O’Hare. You’re fucking useless.
该死的奥赫尔 你完全没用
Leeds doesn’t want you. Fuck off, Clough.
利兹联队不需要你 滚 克拉夫
Fuck off, fuck off.
滚 滚
We don’t fucking want you here. Fuck off!
我们不想要你 下课
Clough. Players’ lounge, Brian.
克拉夫 到球员的休息室 布莱恩
10 minutes.
十分钟
Close the door.
关上门
This is the worst start to a season Leeds has had in 20 years.
这是20年来利兹联队赛季最差的开场
4 points from 5 games.
五场比赛只有4分
Second from fucking bottom.
他妈的倒数第二
What’s going on?
到底怎么了
As far as I can see…
在我看来
between players and management.
球员和主教练之间
there’s no relationship, no understanding…
没有良好的关系和沟通
Well, not a healthy one anyway.
至少不在一种健康的关系
Perhaps if Mr. Clough was to step outside…
如果克拉夫先生能出去一下
we might be able to speak our minds.
我们就能够畅所欲言
All right.

If you wouldn’t mind, Brian.
如果你不介意的话 布莱恩
Just for a few minutes.
只需几分钟
As you wish.
随便你
Nobody likes him.
没人喜欢他
The atmosphere in the dressing room is non-existent.
更衣室里完全没有良好气氛
He’s banned us from doing all the things we used to do.
他不许我们做过去我们做的一切事情
Like playing bingo, carpet bowls.
像玩宾果 保龄球
Tactically, he’s never prepared. Right,
战术上 他从来都准备不充分
he doesn’t even tell us how he wants us to play.
他甚至从不告诉我们 他希望我们怎样去踢
We are not even allowed to mention Mr. Revie’s name.
我们被禁止提利维先生的名字
What me and the lads are trying to say, Mr. Cussins, is…
我和其他队员想说的是 卡任先生
compared to Mr. Revie…
和利维先生相比
he’s just not good enough.
他真的不够好
What’s going on, boss?
怎么样 老板
The last 2 words of every story ever written is what’s going on.
每个故事最后两词就是在写怎样了
“The fucking end.”
结束了
Let’s be honest, Brian.
让我们坦诚一点 布莱恩
It’s not working, is it?
并没有奏效 对不对
The players aren’t happy.
球员们不高兴
We’re not happy.
我们不高兴
In truth, we should probably never have hired you without Peter Taylor.
事实上 没有彼特泰勒 我们本不该聘请你
So…
所以
what do you want to do about it?
你们准备怎么办
It’s not working.
你的方法并不起作用
We have to part company.
我们应该终止合约
Fine, it will cost you 25 grand.
好啊 这会花掉你们25000英镑
What? For 6 weeks’ work?
什么 为你六星期的工作吗
Plus 3 and a half grand for Jimmy Gordon.
再加上吉米 哥顿的3500英镑
And an agreement that Leeds United will pay both our taxes…
还有同意利兹联队会为我们两个付清后三年的
for the next 3 years. That is bloody criminal.
个人所得税 这个冷酷的罪犯
Throw in the Merc and all. What?
丢给外国雇佣兵吧 什么
Might be a bit flash for a man out of a job,
也许对才丢了工作的人来说有点引人注目
but I’ve grown to like it.
但我恰好喜欢这一点
Who do you bloody think you are?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁啊
Brian Clough.
布莱恩·克拉夫
Brian Howard Clough.
布莱恩 霍华德 克拉夫
Come on. There’s something we have to do on the way.
快点吧 我们在路上还有事做
Won’t take long.
不会太久的
Thanks for agreeing to this.
谢谢你的同意
No problem.
没关系
Go easy on me though. There’s a good lad.
虽然对我来说很容易 这是一个好人
How are you feeling, Mr. Clough?
你感觉怎样 克拉夫先生
Not bad. Not bad.
不坏 不坏
Onwards and upwards, and all that type of thing.
向前走 向上 总是这样的故事
What’s this? We expecting guests?
这是什么 我们还有客人吗
Take a seat there.
坐吧
You bastards.
混♥蛋♥
Stand by, studio.
演播室 准备好
Title’s out in 5, 4, 3…
倒数5 4 3
Good Evening. Tonight the football world was stunned by the news…
晚上好 今晚足球界为这条新闻震惊了
that Brian Clough has been sacked as manager of Leeds United.
布莱恩·克拉夫作为利兹的主教练被解雇了
We’ll be talking not just to Brian,
我们不仅仅会和布莱恩对话
but also to the man he replaced…
也会和这个他取代的
whose success he couldn’t emulate, Don Revie.
并且有克拉夫无法企及的唐·里维对话
To Brian Clough, first of all.
布莱恩·克拉夫 首先
What’s your reaction to being sacked in this fashion?
你对被解雇的反应是什么
Well, obviously, Austin…
很明显的 奥斯丁
me initial reaction is one of shock at finding myself here with him.
我最初的反应时对我和他这儿在一起时很震惊
But in answer to your question…
但是作为对你问题的回答
6 weeks is hardly a long time to be given a chance in any job.
六星期对接手任何一个工作来说都还太短
I would hope that Revie will get a lot longer time in his.
我希望利维会在他的工作里工作长点
Do you consider it was possible to step into your shoes…
你认为这可能吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!