And hospitality suites before he pays for a proper squad.
社交活动室 而不用于球队
It depends on what your priorities are, players or prawn sandwiches.
这在于你先考虑什么 球员还是”龙虾三明治”
I know which I’d prefer.
我知道我的选择
I know which honest working-class Derby supporters would prefer too.
也知道支持德比的诚实的工人阶级的选择
What I am saying
我说的是
We’re taking you into hospital now, love. Don’t worry, okay?
亲爱的 我们正送你去医院 不要担心
Heart attack, eh?
心脏病吗
Been having it for 3 weeks, they reckon, one way or another.
他们认为 已经3周了 不管怎样
They ran all sorts of tests on me.
他们给我做了各种各样的检查
I told them the only thing they need to know…
我告诉他们 他们要知道的唯一一件事是
Was that I share my professional life with Brian Clough.
我和布莱恩·克拉夫共渡了我的职业生涯
That seemed to satisfy them.
这样说似乎让他们满意了
I’m only half joking, you know.
我是半开玩笑的
We still got jobs? We have.
我们的工作没丢吧 是的
Longson has tried to put a gagging order on me, of course.
当然 朗格逊试图给我下过禁令
”Any further utterances in public…
布莱恩·克拉夫在公众场合的任何发言
Or media appearances by Brian Clough…
或媒体上的露面
Will be met with instant dismissal.”
都要立马被取消
Take notice and act accordingly.
注意点 随机应变
Would you like to hear my contrite reply?
想听听我的忏悔吗
Go on, then. Written a letter to the board.
说吧 给董事会写信
You and I feel it is impossible to continue our good work…
说我和你都觉得无法在德比郡
With Derby County.
继续我们的工作
We therefore wish to tender our resignations with immediate effect.
因此我们希望我们的辞呈能马上被受理
What?
什么
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I don’t want to resign.
我不想辞职
Don’t worry, they won’t let us.
别担心 他们不会同意的
We just won them the championship.
我们刚帮他们得了冠军
But it’ll strengthen our position and
这不但加固了我们地位
Force them to get rid of Longson.
还会使他们辞退朗格逊
Oh, no.

No, Brian, they’ll never do that. He’s chairman
不 布莱恩 他们不会这么做 他是主席
Look, I can’t do it, Pete.
皮特 我不会那么做
I can’t work with me hands tied.
我被束手束脚 无法工作
A chairman telling me what I can and can’t do?
要由主席告诉我 什么能做 什么不能做
You’re picking the wrong enemy, Brian.
布莱恩 我们选错敌人了
The enemy’s not Longson.
敌人不是朗格逊
It’s Revie.
是里维
And this obsession with Leeds.
是和利兹的纠缠
Don’t be daft.
别傻了
We won the league, Pete.
皮特 我们赢了联赛
We’re top dogs in Derby now, Longson can’t stand it.
我们现在是德比的要人 朗格逊不会接受
That’s the problem. No, it’s not. It’s you.
这才是问题 不 不是 问题在你
This mad ambition.
你的野心
It comes and it goes.
时有时无
Sometimes it’s good. oh, yes.
有时 它有积极作用
Like a fire that stirs everything up.
就像一团火 激励着每个人
Then there’s this. This thing that takes over
可是现在 你被野心蒙住了
Destroys everything that’s good in your life.
它破坏了你生命中美好的事物
Please, Brian.
求你了 布莱恩
Please tell me that this letter is just a draught.
告诉我 这封信还只是草稿
You’ve not sent it.
你还没发出去吧
I’ll be out in a couple of days.
我一两天就出院了
Let me talk to them.
让我和他们谈谈
You’ll all get the chance to say…
你们有机会适时说出想说的
Whatever it is you want to say in due course…
不管你想说什么
What are you doing?
你在干吗
You weren’t supposed to accept our resignations.
你不该接受我们的辞呈
Shouldn’t bloody well offer them, then, should you?
你就不该提交辞呈 不是吗
Look, you can’t get rid of us. It’d be a disaster for the club.
你们不能没有我们 对俱乐部来说 这是灾难
For the whole of Derby.
对德比也是
You can’t keep shooting your mouth off the way you have been…
你不能一直这样口无遮拦
And issuing these ultimatums.
一直发最后通牒
With great reluctance…
虽然我万分不愿意
Your resignations have been accepted.
但是你的辞呈被接受了
Look, you can’t do this.
你们不能这样做
It’s madness. The decision stands.
太愚蠢了 决定有效
Car keys on the table and out.
把车钥匙放在桌上 然后出去
We’re gonna create a footballing dynasty here.
我们要打造一个足球王朝
Derby could be one of the greats.
德比会是最好的队伍之一
Alongside united, liverpool, leeds.
和曼联 利物浦 利兹齐名
Now!
马上
And don’t dare show your face here again.
不要让我再看到你
We’ve just heard that the controversial former manager…
我们刚听说 甲级队德比郡的
Of first division Derby County, Brian Clough…
充满争议的前主教练 布莱恩·克拉夫
Has been sacked with his assistant, 皮特r Taylor.
和他的助手皮特·泰勒被解雇了
The drama at Derby started in the streets outside the ground…
德比的这一幕发生在球场外
Just before kick-off.
就在开球前
3 quarters of an hour before the match.
比赛前45分钟
And there in the stand is Brian Clough.
布莱恩·克拉夫正坐在看台上
And listen to the crowd.
听听观众的声音
We want Clough! we want Clough!
克拉夫回来 克拉夫回来
The chairman there answering the catcalls of the Derby crowd.
主席正在回应德比球迷的不满
A big mouth, but he’s a good manager.
他是大嘴巴 但却是好主教练
We don’t want to lose him and we bloody lost.
我们不想失去他 可我们却失去了
He might show off a bit sometimes, but he’s brilliant.
他有时爱炫耀 但他很出色
He brought this team up. Nobody on this world to touch him.
他成就了这支球队 这世界上无人及他
I think it’s terrible. You think…?
太糟糕了 你觉得
Yeah. The club will come to an end, I think.
俱乐部要完蛋了
Derby County players have officially now joined the protest
德比郡球员已经正式抗♥议♥
Against the sacking of manager Brian Clough.
对主教练布莱恩·克拉夫的解雇
Off to bed. The plotting’s been done in black out…
去睡觉 计划是在黑暗中进行的
As the power cuts put in force by Prime Minister Edward Heath continue.
由于首相Edward Heath下令继续断电节能
Quiet, quiet.
大家安静 安静
”To the directors of Derby County football club.
致德比郡足球俱乐部董事们
We, the undersigned players, are unanimous…
我们 以下签名的球员 一致
In our support and respect for Mr. Clough and Mr. Taylor.
支持尊重克拉夫先生和泰勒先生
And ask that they be reinstated…
并要求他们重任球队的
As manager and assistant manager with the club.”
主教练和副教练
John O’ Hare, Roy McFarland,
约翰·奥赫尔 罗伊·吗科菲尔兰得
Colin Todd, Kevin Hector.
科林·托德 凯文·赫特
Alan Hinton…” But not Dave Mackay.
艾伦·西顿 除了戴夫·麦基
Who’s just accepted the job.
他刚得到了一份工作
What?
什么
Dave Mackay?
戴夫·麦基
It’s in the evening paper.
晚报上报道的
I signed that fat fuck.
是我签了这个胖子
Saved his professional life, gave him 2 years as a player.
挽救了他的职业生涯 让他当了两年球员
Dave mackay. He wouldn’t fucking dare.
戴夫·麦基 他不敢的
What have you done, Brian?
你做了什么 布莱恩
I love this place.
我爱这个地方
I’m happy here.
很高兴在这儿
So were you.
你也是
It’s not over yet, 皮特.
Pete 一切还没结束
Lawyers are issuing a writ tomorrow against Longson.
明天律师会递交诉讼告朗格逊
The players have called a meeting. There’s talk they’re going on strike.
球员们开了会 传闻说他们要罢♥工♥
There’s protest marches arranged for this weekend.
这周末还有抗♥议♥游♥行♥
Why didn’t you keep your mouth shut?
你为什么不能闭上嘴
Hello, Derby-220.
你好 德比 220
We’re never gonna find another place like this again.
我们再也找不到这样的地方了
Brian, it’s Mike Bamber on the phone.
布莱恩 麦克·斑驳的电♥话♥
Who’s Mike Bamber? I don’t know.
谁是麦克·斑驳 不知道
Chairman of Brighton and Hove Albion.
布莱顿和哈沃阿尔彬球队的主席
Good. this way.
好 这边
Big smiles, lads.
笑一笑 小伙子们
The Johns are back in town, eh?
约翰兄弟回来了
I’ve known this one since he was 16.
这个16岁时 我就知道他了
This one just plays like he’s 16.
这个踢球时就像只有16岁
Are you gonna buy any more…? This one, Duncan Mckenzie.
你还会买♥♥其他球员吗 这个 Duncan Mckenzie

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!