Sit down there, lads.
坐在那儿 伙计
What? No one gonna offer me a drink?
怎么 没人给我拿点喝的吗
Like an undertaker’s in here.
这里就像殡仪馆
Why did you do it?
你为何那么做
Do what?
做什么
The interview for Yorkshire Television.
约克郡电视台的采访
We’ve had a phone call.
我们接到一个电♥话♥
Not so much a phone call, more a bloody tirade.
与其说是个电♥话♥ 我看更像在谴责
From Don.
唐打的
He quoted some of the things you said.
他引用了你说过的一些话
” How unhappy the players were under him.”
“球员们在他的带领下是如此的不快乐”
“What bad champions.”
“多糟糕的冠军”
Looking for the response. Bloody got one as well.
他要讨个说法 我也接到了他的电♥话♥
He’s gone berserk. He had it coming.
他都气疯了 他自找的
He shouldn’t have done that piece in the Mirror about me.
他不该在《镜报》中那样评价我
Saying he thought I was a daft choice.
说选择我是个愚蠢的错误
Well, he’s entitled to his opinions. I’m entitled to mine.
他有权发表自己的观点 我也有权
And I’m entitled to mine.
我也有权发表我的观点
I hired you to do this job…
我雇佣了你
because you’re the best young manager in this country.
因为你是这个国家最优秀的青年主教练人
Thank you. I’m the best old one too.
多谢 我也是最好的父亲
I also did it…
我也认为
under the assumption…
在这个假定情况下
that you would be coming here wanting the best for this club.
你来这儿是为了俱乐部的前程而奋斗
For the city of Leeds.
也为了利兹城的前程
So why do I get the feeling this is all about you and Don?
那么我为何感觉到这纯粹是你和唐在斗法呢
Of course it’s just about me and Don.
当然与我和唐有关
Always has been.
一向如此
But instead of putting frowns on your foreheads…
但请你们收起紧锁的眉头
you elders of Leeds in your blazers and your brass- fucking- buttons…
和你们那些为了利兹的老生常谈
it should put big white Colgate smiles on your big white faces.
并开口大笑 并露出你们”高露洁”式的洁白牙齿
Because it means I won’t eat, and won’t sleep…
因为这意味着 我即使不吃 不睡
until I’ve taken whatever that man’s achieved, and beaten it.
也要达到那个人的成就 并超越他
Beaten it
超越他
so I never have to hear the name Don- fucking- Revie again.
以便我不用再听到混♥蛋♥唐·里维这个名字了
Beat it.
超越他
The only name anyone sings in the Yorkshire ale houses…
约克郡酒吧里的人在拿着酒瓶
raising their stinking jars to their stinking mouths…
往他们的臭嘴里灌酒时 唯一唱到的名字
is Brian Clough.
是布莱恩·克拉夫
Brian Clough über- fucking- alles.
布莱恩·克拉夫 战无不胜
Understand?
明白吗
主教练: 布莱恩·克拉夫 助手: 皮特·泰勒
德比郡俱乐部
同时他们进入了足总杯第三轮
德比郡俱乐部当时正在乙级联赛底部挣扎
Number 25.
25号♥
Manchester United
曼联队
Number 41.
对阵41号♥
will play Tottenham Hotspur.
托特纳姆热刺队
Number 22. Come on, Pete.
22号♥ 过来 皮特
Derby County Derby County, second division.
德比郡队 德比郡 二区
Here we go, that’s us.
好了 是我们队
will play…
将对阵
number 6, Leeds United. Against the mighty…
6号♥ 利兹联队 对阵强大的…
Leeds! Leeds!
利兹联队 利兹联队
Leeds! Good God!
利兹联队 天哪
Don Revie’s Leeds!
唐·里维的利兹联队
Don Revie’s Leeds I don’t believe it.
唐·里维的利兹联队 真不敢相信
Top of Division 1, here we come!
甲级联赛的王者 我们来了
What do you say to that, Mr. Chairman?
主席先生 你有何感想
I can hear the cash registers now.
我能听到收银机的声音了
Happy days, sir! Happy days!
祝你愉快 阁下 祝你愉快
You’ve done well, Brian.
干得好 布莱恩
Take your family out for a meal.
和你家人出来吃顿饭吧
Go to the Mumtaz. Tell them it’s on me.
去穆姆塔兹餐厅 我请客
Thank you, Mr. Chairman.
谢谢您 主席先生
Put the fish and chips in the bin. Tonight’s on Uncle Sam.
把炸鱼薯条扔到垃圾箱 今晚山姆大叔请客
We’re going posh. Chicken bhuna in town!
我们进城去吃大餐 咖喱鸡
Come on, Simon. Get your gloves, Simon. Get your coat on.
来吧 西蒙 戴好手套 西蒙 穿好衣服
Leeds United! Leeds!
利兹联队 利兹
Right, you two,
好了 你俩听着
I want Billy Bremner and Johnny Giles…
我希望比利·布莱姆和强尼·伊莱斯
to be able to read that.
能看到它(德比郡俱乐部)
Come on.
来吧
And this door has gotta be fit for Donald Revie to walk through.
这扇门是给唐·里维走的
Well, chop – chop.
快点
There you are. Right, ladies.
你们在这儿 好的 女士们
Spick- and- span, remember. Wash these walls down.
这里要焕然一新 知道吗 把这些墙都刷干净
Give the floors a proper polish. I’ll be back! Come on, off you go!
地板要擦亮 我会回来监督的 快点 开始吧
I want it perfect.
草坪要修得完美
Like a fucking carpet.
要像地毯一样
We’ve got proper footballers coming…
要来的都是真正的球员
who know how to keep the ball on the deck.
他们懂得低空运球
Well, you can’t fucking train on it then.
虽然那里不能训练
What a joker.
真会开玩笑
Come on, Kev, keep on your man. Pass it!
凯夫 盯紧 传球
Yeah, yeah, again. Again.
对 很好
You know, he’ll be making a file on us.
他会制♥作♥有关我们球队的档案
A dossier.
一份卷宗
Who? Don Revie.
谁 唐·里维
Prepares a file on every game.
每场比赛前都准备一份档案
Leaves nothing to chance.
不留任何漏洞
Knows every opponent’s formations, strategies, everything.
他了解对手的阵型 战术等一切
I’ve heard he’s a superstitious twat.
我听说他是个迷信的傻瓜
We grew up just a few streets apart in Middlesbrough…
我们都在米德尔斯堡长大 就隔几个街区
close to Ayresome Park.
离阿雷桑公园球场很近
He’ll have known my street, Valley Road.
他甚至知道我住的街道 山谷道
Probably bought sweets from Garnett’s factory where me dad worked.
也许他曾在我父亲工作的加内特工厂买♥♥过糖果
I heard he wears the same suit to every game.
我听说他每场比赛都穿同一套西装
His lucky blue suit.
他的幸运蓝西装
Best manager in the country, Don Revie.
我们国家最棒的足球主教练 唐·里维
Played for Sunderland, like me.
和我一样 曾经为桑德兰效力
A centre forward like me.
和我一样都是中锋
And England like me. Give it and go!
都曾为英格兰队效力 传球
Peas in a pod, me and Don.
我和唐是一路人
2 peas in a bloody pod.
我们如出一辙
Right, you saw that? That’s the way you do it!
对吧 看见了吗 就该那样
They’re here.
他们来了
Well, almost.
差不多到了
Pass it!
传球!
Move!
动起来!
I want Billy to sign my autograph book.
我想要比利在我的签名簿上签名
What are they doing?
他们在做什么
Ran out of petrol, boss.
没汽油了 老板
No.

It’s that superstition, ain’t it?
那个就是提到的迷信 不是吗
Every away Cup tie…
每个人都打冠军杯决赛式领带
Revie makes them walk the last hundred yards.
里维让他们走完最后几百码
Soppy twat.
脑子进水的白♥痴♥
Billy!
比利
Billy! Billy! How are you doing there?
比利! 比利! 最近怎么样?
All right?
还好吗
All right?
好吗
Mr. Giles, quick picture!
伊莱斯先生 来张快照
Mr. Revie!
里维先生
Welcome to Derby, Don. A pleasure to meet you.
欢迎来到德比 唐 很高兴见到你
I’m- – I’m Brian Clough.
我…我是布莱恩·克拉夫
Hello. Yeah, hello, hello.
你好 你好 你好
It’s the 3rd round of the FA Cup.
这是足总杯第三场比赛
Here we go.
开始了
It’s Derby County against Leeds United at the Baseball Ground.
场上对阵的是德比郡队和利兹联队
Come on, boys!
加油 小伙子们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!