To dismiss the referee’s authority in such a manner…
以这种方式蔑视裁判的权威
cannot be good for the game.
对比赛来说 非常不利
So the Cup winners…
那么杯赛冠军
beat the League champions.
打败了联盟冠军
William Bremner…
威廉·布雷姆纳
Your conduct in the Charity Shield match was deplorable…
你在慈善盾杯赛上的行为令人失望
and cannot be tolerated.
不能容忍♥
We understand Leeds United are taking disciplinary action…
我们知道利兹联队在内部
against you internally.
已经对你进行了纪律处分
However, the Football Association has to be seen to make an example.
但是足协要惩一戒百
We have therefore decided to impose a fine of 500 pounds.
因此我们决定对你罚款五百英镑
Thank you.
谢谢
And a suspension until September the 30th.
并禁赛直到九月三十号♥
What?
什么
September 30th? That’s over a month.
九月三十号♥ 都超过一个月了
That’s 6 bloody weeks.
妈的 有六周啊
I’ll make it 7 if you carry on with language like that.
你要是再说脏字 我就改成7周
Come on. Double the fine. Treble it. Anything.
拜托 双倍罚款 三倍 多少都行
Just don’t suspend him for that long.
就是别让他停赛那么久
Gentlemen.
先生们
He’s my captain.
他是我的队长
Hey, he’s the best player I’ve got.
他是我最好的队员
Hello?
你好
I suppose you’ve heard.
我想你已经听说了
Suspended for 11 bloody games.
停赛十一场
Well, you’re buggered.
你被日了
Billy Bremner’s the heart and soul of that team.
比利·布莱姆是那只球队的核心
Plus, Mick Jones and Eddie Gray are injured.
并且麦克·琼斯和埃迪·格雷都受伤了
Well, like I said, you’re buggered.
就像我说的 你被日了
What do I do, Pete?
我该怎么办 皮特
I need new players.
我需要新球员
Tell me who to buy.
告诉我该买♥♥谁
No, Brian.
不 布赖恩
No one scouts players like you, Pete. You’re the best.
没人比你更能侦查球员 你是最棒的
We can sort this place out together.
我们一起把球队整顿好
You and me.
你和我
Turn it around.
扭转乾坤
It’s too late, Brian.
太迟了 布赖恩
I’d have helped you once, but not now.
我曾帮过你一次 现在不行了
Not after what was said.
在你说过那些之后
We’re on our own now, remember?
我们各自独♥立♥了 记得吗
Each man for himself?
各顾各的利益
And I think it would be better if you don’t ring here again.
你最好不要再打电♥话♥过来了
These are heady days for Brian Clough’s Derby County…
对布赖恩·克拉夫的德比郡队来说是令人兴奋的
champions of England.
英国冠军
They have the biggest night in the club’s history coming up in Turin…
在仅仅四天的时间里他们即将在都灵迎来
in only 4 days’ time.
俱乐部历史上最辉煌的时刻
The semi-final of the European Cup against Juventus.
欧洲杯半决赛对阵尤恩图斯
But first today, they’ve got quite a tricky challenge.
但是首先今天 它们遇到了棘手的挑战
They face Leeds United whom they unseated…
它们要淘面对利兹联队
As the First Division champions at the end of last season.
这只在上赛被他们抢走甲级联赛冠军的队伍
Leeds, one would imagine, will have revenge on their mind.
可以想象利兹队将前来复仇
Get me today’s team sheet, could you, Joe?
能给我今天的球队名单吗 乔
There’s always been a strong, some might say unhealthy…
两队之间总是强烈的敌对
Rivalry between the 2 teams…
有人会说 这种敌对非常不健康
And the managers in particular.
尤其在主教练之间
It’s well known there’s no love lost between Don Revie and Brian Clough…
布赖恩·克拉夫与唐·里维之间彼此憎恨
What’s up, Uncle Sam?
什么事 山姆大叔
A bit below stairs for you here, isn’t it?
楼下有你的地方 是吗
Taken a wrong turn somewhere?
走错路了吗
Just seen the team sheet.
就是想看看球队名单
Hinton, O’Hare, Todd, Mackay,
西顿 奥赫尔 托德 麦凯
That’s our strongest side.
都是我们强劲的对手
Of course it’s our strongest side, it’s Leeds United.
当然是我们强劲的对手 那是利兹联队嘛
Would you prefer I send out the apprentices?
你愿意让我派替补上场吗
We’re at Juventus midweek, semi – final of the European Cup.
周三对决尤恩图斯 欧洲杯半决赛
Biggest night in the club’s history. Couldn’t you field…?
俱乐部史上最辉煌的时刻 你不能上场
What?
什么
You know.
你知道
A weaker side?
弱点
Am I hearing right? Is the chairman of this football club…
我没听错吧 足球俱乐部的主席
Seriously asking his manager to lose?
真的让他的主教练输球
You know what I’m saying.
你知道我在说什么
Against their biggest rivals?
对抗他们最强大的对手
The chairman of this football club…
足球俱乐部的主席
Is asking his manager to be pragmatic…
让他的主教练更实际些
and manage his resources.
以此管理他的资源
Prioritise. We’ve just embarked on a huge programme of refurbishment.
优化他们 我们只是在进行一项大的翻新工程
Improvement. New stand. Better floodlights.
改进新的座椅 更好的强光灯
We need a good run in Europe to pay for it.
在欧洲我们需要一个好的运作来支付它
I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear a word of this.
我要假装没听见一个字
You’ve still got an hour before kick – off.
在开球前 你还有一个小时
I’d reconsider if I were you.
我要是你就会重新考虑
I wouldn’t want my employer to be unhappy.
我不想让自己的老板不开心
My employer?
我的老板
Chairman of Derby County. Chairman long before you ever showed up.
德比郡的主席 比你来这里早多了
Oh, that’s right.
是的
You were chairman of Derby County before I came here.
我来德比郡之前 你曾是主席
I remember that.
想起来了
When Derby County were at the fucking foot of the second division.
那时德比郡处在乙级联赛的末尾
When nobody had heard of them for 20 years…
二十年 没人听说过他们
And nobody had heard of sam-bloody-Longson ever.
也没人听过山姆·朗格逊
Full stop. And that’s where you’d still fucking be if it wasn’t for me.
如果没有我 你们还是那样
At the foot of the bloody second division…
还是乙级联赛的最后一名
Where nobody remembered you…
没人记得你们
And nobody had heard of you.
没人听过你们
There would be no Derby County without me.
没有我 就没有德比郡
No league title.
没有联赛杯冠军称号♥
No champions of England.
拿不到英国联赛的冠军
Not without Brian Clough.
没有布莱恩·克拉夫 就没有这一切
I’m gonna give you some good advice, Brian Clough.
布莱恩·克拉夫 听我几句忠告
No matter how good you think you are or how clever…
不管你认为自己多出色 多聪明
How many fancy new friends you make on the telly…
在电视上 你可以结交多少新朋友
The reality of footballing life is this:
足球世界的现实是
The chairman is the boss, then comes the directors…
主席就是老板 然后才是董事们
Then the secretary, then the fans, then the players…
接着是秘书 球迷 球员
And then finally, last of all…
然后 最后
Bottom of the heap, the lowest of the low…
一切的最后 最后的最后
Comes the one, who in the end, we can all do without…
才是 没有我们也行的
The fucking manager.
该死的主教练
What are you doing, Brian?
布莱恩 你在干吗
You are a bloody disgrace!
你真让我们丢脸
Hey, Bremner, you should be in the bloody book for that!
布莱姆 你应该竭尽全力
Come on. Look at this!
拜托你 看看这
Fucking come on then, you bastard!
他妈的来吧 你这杂种
You see what your lads are doing?
看看你的人都干了什么
They don’t deserve to be on the same pitch as my lads.
他们没资格和我的人同场比赛
Brian.
布莱恩
Good luck in Europe.
祝你欧洲赛好运
Peter, good luck in Europe.
皮特 祝你欧洲赛好运
You fucking knobheads.
你这笨蛋
Derby was unlucky, I can tell you.
德比不走运了
You bloody fool.
大笨蛋
Are you disappointed, Mr. Clough? Disappointed, not a bit.
克拉夫先生 失望吧 失望 一点也不
My players were heroic out there tonight.
今晚我的球员表现非常勇猛
Effectively, we were playing the Italian champions with a reserve team.
事实上 参加意大利联赛的是后备队
Many of my first team are injured
第一阵容里的许多队员
Thanks to the brutality of Leeds United.
因为利兹的野蛮行为受伤了
This happens when you have a chairman…
这发生在球队的主席
Who authorises a multi-million-pound refurbishment of the Directors’ Box..
将几百万英镑用在翻新董事们的包厢和

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!