Take your hands out of your pockets, son.
小子 把手拿出来
Remember that name, 28 goals last season.
记下这名字 他上个赛季拿了28分
How many are you gonna get this year?
今年你打算拿几分
Just more than 28, really.
超过28分
Yeah. That’s why I got you.
这就是我选你的原因
Not for your quick wits, for your quick boots.
不因为你灵活的脑袋 而因为你灵活的双脚
I think I scored 28 goals in one game once.
我曾经一次比赛就拿了28分
But they’re gonna do the job.
但他们准备尽全力
They’ll be the saviours of Leeds United, this lot.
他们会成为利兹的救星
Lads.
小伙子们
What you buy them for?
你买♥♥他们干吗
A little poof and a pair of reserves.
得到的是反对声和替补队员
Waste of bloody money.
真是浪费钱
Duncan Mckenzie scored 28 goals last season.
Duncan Mckenzie上个赛季得了28分
John O’Hare and John McGovern are both internationals.
约翰·奥赫尔和约翰·麦加文都是国际球员
We’ve got 2 strikers.
我们已经有两个前锋了
Allan Clarke and Mick Jones.
艾伦·克拉克和米克·琼斯
They’re internationals too.
他们也是国际球员
Yeah, one’s injured and the other suspended.
是的 但一个受伤 一个被停赛
If you spent a bit more time on the training ground…
如果你花点时间在训练场上
You wouldn’t have to waste money buying Derby rejects.
就不用浪费钱去买♥♥德比不要的球员了
I mean, we have a game on Saturday, against QPR.
我们周六就要和昆士柏流浪队比赛了
Or had you forgotten?
还是你忘记了
No, I hadn’t forgotten.
不 我没忘
Well, you haven’t told us a single thing about how qpr are gonna play.
你对昆士柏流浪队的布置提都没有提过
Mr. Revie would’ve had files and dossiers prepared.
里维先生应该将文件和档案都准备好了
Had the reserves playing the Rangers’ way.
候补球员准备用骑兵的方式踢吗
The first team looking out for this and that.
第一阵容
Bollocks to Don Revie!
胡说 唐·里维
You’re professional footballers.
你们是职业球员
Stop Stan Bowles.
拦住史丹·保斯就可以
That’s all you need to know about qpr.
关于昆士柏流浪队 知道这个就够了
And I don’t have to justify myself to you…
我不需要向你们解释
…Not how or when I conduct training…
我什么时候怎么进行训练
Not who I buy or pick to play.
我和谁签约 选谁去比赛
No.
是不需要
No, not to us.
是不用向我们解释
But come saturday afternoon, there’ll be 40,000 people out there…
但是周六下午会有4万观众观看
Who you do have to justify yourself to.
你必须对他们有交代
Hello? You must be loving this.
喂 你一定喜欢这个
Loving every minute.
每分钟都会喜欢
Who is this?
你是谁
Watching it all fall apart. It’s Brian Clough.
看着球队瓦解 我是布莱恩·克拉夫
What?
什么
They won’t play for me.
他们不会为了我踢球
Your boys.
你的小子们
Your bastard sons.
你们这帮混♥蛋♥
And never will.
他们永远也不会为我踢球
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It’s–
现在是
It’s 2:00 in the morning.
现在是凌晨两点
Why are you ringing here?
为什么这时打电♥话♥来
They’re loyal to you. thought you might like to know that.
他们忠实于你 我想你也许想知道
Loyal to big daddy Don.
忠实于唐老爹
For god’s sake, go to sleep, man.
天 去睡觉吧 伙计
Where’s your dignity?
你的尊严去哪了
And don’t ring here again.
别再打来了
Look, the pub’s just down there. not far to go.
酒吧就在前面 不远
No, no. Just down there.
不 不去 就在前面
Oh, I don’t like to be beside the seaside
我不喜欢海边
Hey, give it a chance.
给个机会
Brighton and Hove Albion?
布莱顿和哈沃阿尔彬吗
Have you seen where they are? Bottom of the third division.
知道他们的名次吗 丙级球队的最后
We can get them out of there like that.
我们能帮他们晋级
We did it with Hartlepools, with Derby.
就像哈特而普尔和德比一样
We cared about Hartlepools and Derby. we’re from the north, Pete.
我们在意哈特而普尔和德比 我们是北方人 皮特
What do we care about Brighton?
可是我们在意布莱顿什么呢
Bloody southerners.
该死的南方人
Look where we are.
看看我们在哪
We’re almost in france.
我们快到法国了
They’ve got money, this lot, and ambition.
他们有钱 有雄心
Get a lungful of that air, eh? be good for me health.
深呼吸 对健康有好处
You can’t manage a team that’s not your own people.
他们不是你的人 你管理不了
Not what you know.
和你想的不一样
Anyway, the protest movement in Derby is still in full flow.
德比的抗♥议♥活动还在如火如荼地进行
We can still get our jobs back. No, we won’t.
我们还可能得回工作 不可能了
It’s over, Brian.
结束了 布莱恩
It’s over, mate. They’re never gonna take us back.
结束了 朋友 他们不会再要我们了
Not now.
现在不会了
Come on.
来吧
Sign today, and I’ll give you a bonus of 7 grand.
今天签吧 我会给你7000英镑的奖金
Each.
每人
7 grand?
7000磅吗
You hear that, Brian?
听到了吗 Brain
Plus, a salary that exceeds by 20%
而且 比你在德比时的工资
What Derby were paying you.
高20%
Very generous, Mike.
真大方啊 麦克
Terrific.
太好了
But those are first division wages.
但这是进入甲级的工资
First division is where I want this club to be.
我要让这个俱乐部进入甲级
You sure you can afford it?
你肯定负担得起
You sure you’re worth it?
你肯定你值得这个价钱吗
Cheeky sod.
无♥耻♥的家伙
We’re gonna need a holiday first. Take as long as you like.
我们要先放个假 想放多久就多久
2 weeks, somewhere hot, on you.
两周吧 去个热的地方 你掏钱
I’ll even throw in the bloody trunks.
行李一起赠送
Right.
好了
Hey, come on. you get over there.
来吧 你来
Come on. champions of the world.
来吧 世界冠军
Peter.
皮特
Brian!
布莱恩
Come on.
来啊
You’re a hard man to find, Mr. Clough.
克拉夫先生 你可真难找
Who’s looking?
谁找我
Keith Archer.
吉斯·阿彻
I’m secretary of Leeds United football club.
我是利兹联足球俱乐部的秘书
Nigel, come on. let me have a go.
奈杰尔 来啊 让我试试
I wanna have a go.
我想试试
I was sent by my chairman, mr. cussins.
我的主席 库新思先生让我来的
He wants me to speak to you face- to- face.
他想我跟你面对面地谈谈
Bloody hell.
该死的
But we hate leeds.
可我们讨厌利兹
It’s the top flight, pete. it’s the first division.
这可是一流的 皮特 是甲级队
But we gave brighton our word. and they paid us the money.
可我们承诺布莱顿了 他们付的钱
We can give back the money.
我们可以还回这些钱
Bollocks to bloody brighton.
去他的该死的布莱顿
I’d go mad. we’d all go mad down there.
我肯定是疯了 我们那时都神经了
mike bamber’s a good man. oh, do me a favour.
麦克·斑驳是个好人 饶了我吧
Look, he had faith in us. he offered
他对我们有信心
us a job when no one else would.
别人不睬我们时他给我们事做
He offered us a job. now someone
他给我们工作 现在别人
else has offered us a better one.
给了我们一份更好的
And not just anyone, the best team in the country.
不是阿猫阿狗 是英国最好的球队
Come on, pete.
想想吧 皮特
That means it’d be the charity shield at wembley…
这意味着一个月后
…in a month’s time.
可以参加在温布利的慈善盾杯
You know, european cup after.
你知道的 紧跟欧洲杯
But even if we won them, they’d be revie’s achievements.
可是就算我们赢了 成果也归里维
His team.
他的球队
No, i gave brighton my word, brian. i can’t do it.
不 我答应了布莱顿的 我不能这么做

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!