What’s Micky supposed to do? Dicky’s in jail.
你想让米奇怎么办 迪奇还在监狱里
We’re not talking about his trainer, sweetheart.
我们没说教练的事 宝贝
We’re talking about his manager, that’s me!
我们在说谁该当经纪人 是你娘我
Yeah, but Mom, maybe Micky should try something different…
没错 可是妈 也许米奇该尝试些改变…
What are you doing, opening your mouth in my kitchen?
你是吃哪碗饭的 敢跟我在这顶嘴
You owe me $200.
你还欠我200块呢
I said I was going to pay you next week.
我说了下周给你
I don’t want another word out of you.
你给我闭上你的嘴
That was last month you told me two weeks.
你上个月就和我这么说
Do you take sides against me in my own house? You owe me money?
你吃我的 住我的 欠我的钱 还胳膊肘往外拐
Mom’s been great to Micky, Sherri.
妈妈才是对米奇最好的 雪莉
Really, who’s going to look after Micky better than his own mother?
没错 谁能比妈妈更会照顾自己的儿子
It’s that fucking girl, Charlene.
都是夏琳那婊♥子♥惹的祸
We’ve got to get rid of her, Mom.
我们得去除掉她 妈妈
We’ve got to get rid of her.
得去除掉她
It’s that girl, Charlene. She’s got to go.
都是夏琳闹的 她得滚蛋
You’re going to get Charlene involved in this?
你们要把夏琳搅进来吗
Is that what you’re all telling me?
你们是这意思吗
Huh? I know where she lives.
是吗 我知道她住哪
What are you picking on her for?
你们找她去干什么
She lives in that yellow house on Steven Street.
她就住斯蒂文街的一栋黄色的楼里
Yeah, the puke yellow.
没错 屎黄色的
I’m going to talk to Micky. Sort this out for myself.
我得跟米奇谈谈 我得亲自摆平这事
Yeah, sure. You go handle it with your vigilantes. Go.
没错 带着你的城♥管♥大队去吧 咱们走
This is wrong, Alice!
你大错特错了 爱丽丝
I got it. Get out of my way! Get in the car.
我来开 都别挡道 快上车
Get in the car.
快上来
Micky, are you in there?
米奇 你在里面吗
Up in there on the second floor.
就在二楼
Micky!
米奇
Where the hell are you, huh?
你在哪呢
Are you up there? Come on down.
你在楼上吗 快下来
Where are you?
你在哪
Holy shit, Micky. Your mother and your sisters are here.
天哪 米奇 你妈带着你的姐妹团来了
No, no. Do not go out there, please.
不 不 别出去 求你了
No, I’m not hiding from your crazy fucking family.
不 我♥干♥嘛要躲着这些疯婆子
Well, well, well. Look at this.
哎呦喂 瞧瞧
Look at what?
瞧什么
Why are you hiding from us, Micky?
为什么躲着我们 米奇
He’s not hiding. I wasn’t talking to you.
他没有 谁跟你说话了
I was talking to my son.
我跟我儿子说话呢
What are you doing next to her? I’m right here.
你站她后边干嘛 我就在这呀
I ain’t hiding from nobody, Alice.
我谁都没躲 爱丽丝
Well you’re not helping yourself with your father’s scumbag friend, Lanano.
你和你♥爸♥那混账朋友拉纳诺一起没前途
What are you going to do? Turn your back on Dicky next, huh?
然后你想干嘛 把迪奇扔在一边吗
All we ever wanted for you was to be world champion.
我们只是想帮你成为世界冠军
Micky’s a grown man. He can think for himself.
米奇不是小孩子了 他能为自己做主
Shut your mouth. Skank!
闭你丫的嘴 妖妇
Don’t call me skank.
别再叫我妖妇
I’ll rip that nasty hair right out of your fucking head.
小心我拔秃你的头发
I’m his mother and his manager.
我是他的妈妈 也是他的经纪人
You’re not my manager anymore.
你不再是我的经纪人了
And I’m not waiting for Dicky, okay? I’m not getting any younger.
我也不会等迪奇出狱 我耗不起这时间了
Who’s going to look after you, sweetheart? How about me?
那谁来照顾你呢 亲爱的 我自己呀
I know you don’t understand it but I had nine kids,
我知道你不会懂 我有九个孩子
and I love every one of you the same.
你们每一个都是我的心头肉
You’ve got a funny way of showing it, letting him get beat up,
让他挨打 让他的手受伤 如果这就是你的爱
letting him get his hand broken. Bastard. You’re crazy.
那他受不起 臭婊♥子♥ 你疯了
Bastard. What did I just say to you?
臭婊♥子♥ 忘了我刚才说什么吗
Let her go.
放开她
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck!

Get the fuck out of here! Now!
都给我滚 快
Fuck you, Charlene! Micky.
去死吧 夏琳 米奇
Skank! I want them the fuck out of here.
妖妇 有本事出来呀
You’re fucking dead. Fucking bitch!
你死定了 贱♥人♥
Gail! Oh, my God. What did she do to your nose?
盖尔 天哪 你鼻子怎么了
Let’s get the hell out of here.
咱们撤
What’s happening to everybody? I don’t understand, sweetheart.
这到底是怎么了 宝贝们 我不明白
新罕布♥什♥尔州 汉普顿沙滩娱乐场
沃德对阵赫尔南德兹
Why do you think I spell my name with an “E”? Because I don’t.
我的名字里多拼了个E
“No E” Micky Ward. Hey, somebody push that button.
米奇·沃德 不是”米基” 没人按电梯吗
米奇·沃德
“爱尔兰人”
Where are we going? To the ring.
咱们去哪 去拳击场
The ring’s across the street.
在马路对面
The ring’s across the street? Yeah.
拳击场在马路对面? 是
Smaller venue. They’ve got no dressing rooms over there.
是个小场地 那没更衣室
It’s a starter, Micky. Just a starter.
这是你首场比赛 米奇 慢慢来
Hey.
你好
Good luck.
好运
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
太棒了 太棒了
Visit for Dick Eklund.
迪克·埃克伦德 有人探视
Dicky!
迪奇
Heard you won a bunch of fights, Mick. That’s good.
听说你赢了好几场比赛 小米 真不错
I know you know what I’m doing.
我知道你知道我在干什么
I’m sure Alice and everybody else told you.
爱丽丝什么的肯定都告诉你了
I just wanted to tell you to your face myself.
我只想当面跟你说
I’ve got a new manager and Mickey O’Keefe’s my trainer now.
我有了新的经纪人 麦基·奥基夫现在是我教练
It’s going good.
一切都很好
Yeah. They’ve got you fighting Alfonso Sanchez.
是呀 他们说你下场对阿尔方索·桑切斯
On HBO. Bet you’re proud of that.
HBO台会转播 觉得挺自豪吧
Fucking right. HBO is the best at the Mexican fight. Wake up.
当然了 HBO就善于靠墨西哥式拳击捞钱 醒醒吧
I didn’t think they were going to be invested in me.
我没想到他们会在我身上下那么大本钱
I’ve got a shot. I’m going to take it. Wake up.
我的机会来了 我得抓住它 别做梦了
They don’t care if it kills you.
他们才不管你死活
Mike Toma did it. He’s using you.
肯定是迈克·托马 他在利用你
Like a stepping stone for Sanchez.
让桑切斯踩着你往上爬
Why don’t you see? Oh, I see.
你怎么就不明白 我明白
How could I stand a chance without the great
没有伟大的迪克·埃克伦德在场边指导
Dick Eklund in my corner, right?
我怎么可能赢呢 对吧
You didn’t give a fuck if I got killed by Mungin,
当初就算我被穆金打死了 你也无动于衷吧
now, all of the sudden,
如今你倒善心大发了
you’re worried Sanchez is going to hurt me?
担心桑切斯会伤着我
Why?
为什么
Come on, Dick. Because you’re stuck
坦白点吧 迪克 就因为你现在
in here and can’t be the center of attention no more?
身陷大狱而不再是瞩目的焦点
You need it that bad? It’s a Mexican fight.
你就那么想出名吗 这可是墨西哥式拳击
He fights you, hits like a fucking mule, all right?
那老墨发起狠来就像头野驴 你知道吗
Fifteen counts undefeated. You crazy?
15次连胜 你是真傻假傻?
And that taxicab idiot, Lanano? He went right for it.
那个开出租的白♥痴♥拉纳诺 他巴不得你死
He’s a paper gangster. He’s using you to steal money.
他就是个纸老虎 利用你偷钱
Why can’t you just shut up and be happy for me?
你为什么就不能闭上嘴为我高兴会
I’ve spent the last ten years
过去十年 我一直荒废在你和爱丽丝
of my life in bad fights set up by you and Alice.
给我安排的坑爹的比赛中
I’ve finally got a good thing going for me,
如今我终于熬出点成绩
and you can’t be fucking happy for me? Why?
你就不为我感到一丁点的欣慰吗 为什么
What’s your plan? How are you going to fight Sanchez?
你有什么战术 你想怎么对付桑切斯
I ain’t going to talk about that.
我不想谈这个
What’s your plan?
你的战术是什么
I’m not here to talk about that. Bullshit. Yes you are.
我不是来谈这个 放屁 你就是
You watch the fight and you’ll see the plan.
你到时候看比赛就知道了
I can’t watch it. They don’t let us.
我看不了 他们不让看
It’s too fucking violent, you know?
说那太你妈暴♥力♥ 明白吗
Two minutes, Dicky.
还有两分钟 迪奇
They let us watch a stupid documentary about crack, Dicky.
他们给我们放什么傻♥逼♥吸毒纪录片 迪奇
but I can’t watch my own brother fighting.
却不让我看亲弟弟的拳击赛
Hey, Mick. What is it?
说呀 小米 你想怎么打
You scared? You embarrassed because you don’t even have a plan?
你害怕了 你想不出战术所以无地自容?
I’m your brother. Just tell me.
我是你哥哥 告诉我
You’re going to shit on it no matter what I say.
不论我说什么你都会嘲笑我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!