Going to be a hell of a fight, huh?
肯定是场恶战 是吧
I’m not doing this. 165 is big.
我不行 165磅太重了
You knocked down Joey Farrell.
而你打败过乔伊·法雷
So what? He’s a middleweight.
那又怎样 他可是中量级
He just got off the couch.
可他刚从号♥子里出来
He’s got twenty pounds on me, Dicky.
他比我重20磅 迪奇
Joey Farrell knocked him out. You knocked down Joey Farrell.
乔伊·法雷打败了他 而你打败过乔伊·法雷
You just said that. Yeah but… You can’t be scared.
话是这么说 对 但你不能怕他
Scared? Yeah.
怕他吗 是啊
Why don’t you go fucking fight him?
那你怎么不跟他打去
I’ll go fucking fight him. He’s fat.
我他妈的当然会 他不就是个胖子吗
Go snap out the teeth. It’s your big comeback, right?
刚好重镇旗鼓 你就胜利回归了吧
That’s what Alice wants.
爱丽丝不正有此意吗
You knocked down Joey Farrell.
你打败过乔伊·法雷
All right, I knocked down Joey Farrell, okay?
好吧 我是打败过乔伊·法雷
But the guy is a middleweight.
但这家伙是中量级
I’m a welterweight.
我是次中量级
What, they don’t have a fucking heavyweight to tow in there with me?
干脆让我跟重量级的去比好了
Tell him, Dicky. He can do it, right? He can do anything.
迪奇 告诉他 他能行 他绝对没问题
Yeah, Alice. No problem.
好的 爱丽丝 没问题
You watch from the outside now.
你现在从外面看吧
Ladies and gentlemen, Mike “Machine Gun” Mungin!
女士们先生们 有情”机♥枪♥手”麦克·穆金
Holy shit!
我靠
Hey, look. There’s Sugar Ray Leonard.
看 那不是苏格·雷·莱纳德吗
Hey, Ray. Sugar Ray. Over here.
雷 苏格·雷 看这边
Dicky, come on. Look at the size of that guy.
迪奇 看他那块头
Holy shit. Yeah, holy shit.
见鬼 没错 真是见鬼
That guy’s no welterweight.
他可不是次中量级
All right, Mick. Gonna have to learn to fuss you around. It’s time now.
米奇 要学会打无准备之战 现在正是时候
He did not just get off the fucking couch.
他根本不是刚从号♥子里出来
If he did, I want to buy a couch like that.
要真是这样 我也想去那号♥子蹲蹲看
I don’t care who that guy is. I don’t care. Look at me.
我不管他是谁 我不在乎 看着我
You’re Micky Ward. You’re Micky Ward.
你是米奇·沃德
Micky Ward fighting a last-minute replacement from Philadelphia,
米奇·沃德的对手在比赛前一刻更换
a much bigger man.
来自费城的大块头
Punches smashing Ward.
重拳猛击沃德
Ward goes down! Ward goes down!
沃德倒下了 沃德倒下了
Micky, what the fuck is wrong? Get rid of this dude!
米奇 你到底怎么了 干掉他
Mungin didn’t even know he’d be fighting today…
穆金甚至不知道他今天要参赛
Come on, now, Mick!
加油 还击 小米
Ward, a respected fighter.
沃德 值得尊敬的拳击手
You hope this mismatch doesn’t hurt his confidence.
希望这场实力悬殊之赛没伤到他的自尊
You’re a loser! Loser!
你是个失败者 窝囊废
You’re a loser!
你个失败者
Ray! Hey, Ray! Ray!
雷 喂 雷
Hey, Dicky!
你好 迪奇
How are you doing, man? How are you?
最近怎么样 还好
165 pounds. ESPN screwed us.
165磅 ESPN耍了我们
The guy was huge. You know what I’m saying?
那家伙块头很大 你知道我的意思吧
You know, I knocked Ray down.
我打败过雷
I look like shit, but I knocked Ray down.
虽然看起来不像 但我打败过雷
Let me buy you guys a drink, all right? You want a cold one?
请你们喝点什么吧 来杯冰的吧
No, no, no… A cold one!
不了 不了 来一杯吧
I’ve got to leave. I’ve got a plane to catch. Next time.
我要走了 要赶飞机 下次吧
Hey, Ray. HBO is making a movie on me, you know?
雷 HBO在拍摄关于我的片子
Can they call you?
他们能给你打电♥话♥吗
I’m going to get a fight.
我要参加场比赛
I’d like you to be there, for old times’ sake.
看在老朋友的份上 希望你能来
You can commentate or something.
你可以给些评论
What’s the movie about?
影片是关于什么
My comeback, right?
重返赛场
Call me. I’ll call you.
给我打电♥话♥ 我会的
Don’t be a stranger.
别装作不认识
He’s my old pal.
他是我老朋友
You going to the hospital? What is that?
你要去医院吗 怎么回事
Look, Mick. Nobody’s got heart like you.
听着 米奇 你有过人的胆识
You’re a very talented fighter,
你是个很有天赋的拳击手
but you’re not getting the right fights.
只是没打上合适的比赛
It’s killing your chances.
这会断送你的前程
What’s he talking to Mike Toma about?
他跟麦克·托马说什么呢
I don’t know what that is.
我怎么知道
I want to give you a real shot.
我会给你一次真正的机会
I want you to come with me.
希望你能来和我合作
I want to pay you to train with my guys.
我出资让我的人训练你
Where? Las Vegas.
在哪儿 拉斯维加斯
Do it right and make one last run at this thing before it’s too late.
趁还来得及做出正确的选择
What about my brother?
那我哥哥怎么办
With all due respect, he’s too much trouble.
恕我直言 他太会惹麻烦了
You owe it to yourself to come to Vegas.
你应该自己来拉斯维加斯
Come on, Mick. What has Dicky done for you?
米奇 想想看迪奇都对你做了什么
He gets you into fights.
他让你参加比赛
He lets you get beat like you did tonight.
还让你今晚被痛揍一顿
You know you never should have been in that fight.
你绝不该参加这种比赛
Eighteen pounds. Think of it that way.
你们差了18磅 好好想想吧
You should have given it up.
是时候放弃了
Get out of the car there. Come on, you!
滚下车去 说你呢
Sit the hell down. Just a little more scotch for Mom, okay?
快坐下 再给老妈来点威士忌
Here you go. Nice and easy.
就这样 很好
Don’t hurt yourself coming back, old broad.
别再过来了 老婆娘
Oh, my God, that Sugar Ray…
上帝啊 那个苏格·雷
He’s a beautiful man, isn’t he? Right?
长得还挺帅啊 是吧
A beautiful man.
真帅
You should have seen the way he was looking at her.
你真该看看他看老妈的眼神
He’s a pretty man, huh? He’s a good guy. I like him. I know.
他人很好 是个好人 我喜欢他
I seen him ringside,
我在场边看见他了
and he was so happy seeing me and Mick together.
他看见我和米奇在一起特高兴
You know he’s all about family, that guy.
那家伙很看重家庭
Likes to see a family stick together.
和高兴看到家人团结在一起
Mick, what’d Mike Toma want with you last night, huh?
小米 昨晚麦克·托马跟你说什么了
He wants to train me in Vegas.
他想让我去拉斯维加斯训练
You can’t trust that guy, Micky. He ain’t family, you know?
你不能信他 米奇 他不是家人 知道吗
You don’t know him.
你不了解他
He say anything about me? He say I could come?
他谈到我了吗 说我可以去吗
He didn’t mention you.
没提到你
What are you going to do in Vegas without your brother, huh?
没你哥哥去拉斯维加斯干什么
That guy just wants to use you, like a piece of toilet paper.
那家伙只是利用你 当成厕纸一样
What are you going to do in Vegas without Dicky? Without your family?
没有迪奇和家人 你去拉斯维加斯干什么
I know. That’s what I told him.
我明白 我就这么跟他说
You told him that, right?
你告诉他了 是吗
Yeah, I told him. I said I need to be with my family.
是 告诉他了 我说我要跟家人在一起
That’s right. Nothing wrong with that.
这就对了 话说得没错
Sugar Ray said call him. We’re going to call him, baby.
苏格·雷说给他打电♥话♥ 我们给他打吧 宝贝
You guys can spar a little, right?
你们想试试吗
There’s my champ. Daddy’s home. Daddy’s home!
我的宝贝 爸爸回来了
I love you…
爱你
Your face hurting you, sweetheart?
脸还疼吗 宝贝
Because it’s killing me.
我心疼死了
Come on… Uncle Micky win the fight?
没事 米奇叔叔赢了吗
No, Uncle Micky didn’t win this time. Not this time.
没有 米奇叔叔没赢 这次没赢
Hey, Mick. Take care. I’ll call you tomorrow.
小米 保重 明天给你打电♥话♥
Cheer up. We’ll get you another fight.
振作点 我们还有别的比赛呢
I don’t know, Mom. I don’t think I want to do this no more.
我不知道 妈 我不想再打下去了
What don’t you want to do no more?
那你想干什么
I just don’t want to do it anymore.
我只是不想再打了
What are you talking… Hey, Mick.
你说什么呢 小米
ESPN screwed us. They owe us.
ESPN耍了我们 他们欠我们
We’ll get another fight. You heal up.
我们还能有别的比赛 等你好点了
It’ll be okay. Yeah, listen to your brother.
没事的 听你哥哥的没错
They owe us big-time, sweetheart.
他们欠我们太多了 宝贝
Hey, maybe they’ll even do Dicky’s comeback fight.
也许他们会准备个迪奇的回归之战

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!