What’s this movie about again?
这电影是什么主题来着
I told you, it’s about crack addiction.
我说过 是关于毒瘾
Showing what it really is so kids can see it for real.
让孩子们真实感受到吸毒者的生活
Fuck. We’ve got to get Mick’s money.
操 我们得帮小米赚到那笔钱
Yeah! That was awesome!
棒极了
Get out of the car! Oh, shit!
下车 操
Put your hands on the roof!
将双手放在车顶
Put your hands on the roof, that’s it!
将双手放在车顶 就这样
Empty your pockets. Are you a cop?
掏空你的口袋 你是警♥察♥吗
Get on the fucking sidewalk,
他妈的滚到人行道上
move! Fucking move! Don’t turn around!
走 他妈的走啊 不要回头
Don’t turn around! We’ll have to take your vehicle.
不要回头 我们要开走你的车
How am I going to get home? That’s your problem.
那我怎么回家 那是你的问题
How much we got here? Count it.
我们赚到多少 数一数
What the fuck?
他妈的搞毛
That’s the guy!
就是那家伙
He did it to me and he’s doing it again!
他这样诈过我 他又干上了
Get on the ground right now!
马上趴在地上
Open the door! I’ve got to get off the fucking street!
开门 他妈的让我进去
I’m trying to get off the fucking street!
他妈的快让我进去
It’s Dicky. The cops are fucking punching him.
是迪奇 操蛋的条子在打他
They’re beating him. He needs help.
他们在揍他 他需要帮忙
Stay here. Don’t get up. Stay here.
坐着别动 别起来
Listen to him. Stay right here.
听他的 别去
Are you fucking kidding me?
他妈的你开玩笑吗
Hey what the fuck? Come on.
他妈的这是搞什么
Just put him in the car. You don’t need to do that.
把他关车里就行了 你们用不着那样
Want to get involved? Now you’re involved.
你也想搅进来吗 现在你也有份了
Get out of my brother, or I will kill you.
放开我弟弟 不然我杀了你
He’s a fighter. Break his fucking hands
他是拳击手 他妈的打烂他的手
I do nothing.I do nothing.
我什么也没干
Micky your hand… Your hand…
米奇 你的手…你的手…
Separate cars, separate cells.
分开押送 分开关押
I don’t want them making up some bullshit defense story.
我可不想让他们串通正当防卫口供
Come on, folks, time to go home. Let’s go.
来吧 兄弟们 该回家了 走吧
Hey, Dicky! What the fuck, man?
迪奇 搞什么
Dicky! Jesus Christ.
迪奇 上帝啊
His hands…
他的手…
Welcome back, Dicky. That’s 27 arrests.
又见面了 迪奇 进来过27次了啊
Ward: One count of disturbing the peace,
沃德: 被控一项扰乱治安
released on your own recognizance.
缴纳保证金后予以保释
Eklund: Three counts of assault and battery on a police officer,
埃克伦德: 被控三项袭击挑衅警官
two counts of resisting arrest,
两项拒捕
two counts of larceny from a person,
两项盗窃
two counts of impersonating a police officer.
两项冒充警官
Bail set at $25,000.
保释金为25000美元
Case continued two weeks from today.
案件自今日起两周后继续审理
I’m wondering about the File 357.
我想了解一下357号♥文件
I need a copy of the discovery report, as well.
此外请给我卷宗复印件
Mick, you’re going to say it was selfdefense, right? What?
小米 你会说是自卫吧 什么
You’re going to say it was self-defense, right?
你说是自卫 好吗
You came outside, you seen them beating on me.
你走出来 你看到他们在打我
I didn’t do nothing.
我什么也没干
I was just waiting outside like anybody else.
我只是待在外面和其他人一样
Mick, I was doing it for you.
小米 我是为了你
You did it for me? Yes.
为了我吗 是啊
This? Do me a favor.
把我害成这样吗 帮我个忙
Don’t do fucking nothing for me no more, okay?
他妈的以后别为我做任何事了 好吗
I’m fucking dont lying for you.
我可不会为你撒谎
What are you going to do without me, huh?
没有我你要怎么办
Huh? This ain’t how it was going to go down.
这事情不该是这样
They should have just put me in the car, huh?
他们应该把我直接塞到车里
Mick, come on! Mick!
小米 别这样 小米
Dicky, hey! What’s up, Dicky?
迪奇 近来如何
Hey, that’s the man!
不就是他嘛
Hey, you knocked out Sugar Ray!
你可打败了苏格·雷呢
Dicky! Dicky! Dicky!
迪奇 迪奇 迪奇
Who is it?

I don’t want to see you, Micky.
我不想见你 米奇
Charlene…
夏琳
I can’t take it.
我做不到
I’m not going to let you or your family drag me down.
我不想被你或你家人拖累
I’m quitting, Charlene, okay?
我不干了 夏琳 好吗
I don’t fighting. I don’t need it anymore.
我不打拳击了 我也不要再比赛了
That’s fucking stupid. What? Why?
这他妈的太蠢了 什么 为什么
Because it’s sad that
因为这太悲哀了
you let them take it away from you with their stupid bullshit.
你就这么被他们那愚蠢的一套随意糊弄
What else I can do, Charlene?
我还能做什么 夏琳
There’s a lot you can do, Micky.
你还有很多事可做 米奇
There’s this guy that your dad wants you to meet,
你父亲希望和那人合作
you just don’t think you can do it without Dicky.
而你觉得你没了迪奇就不行
Charlene…
夏琳
Don’t call. Come on.
别再找我 别这样
Don’t call me, okay?
别找我了 好吗
Hey, Dicky, you hurt bad?
迪奇 你很痛苦吧
Poor fucker.
可怜的混球
Hey, Micky, bring another bucket, huh?
米奇 把另一个桶拿过来
Good.
很好
And this Friday, an HBO original documentary.
本周五 HBO原创纪录片为你介绍
Right here in Lowell, Mass., the story of Dick Eklund,
马萨诸塞州 洛厄尔的迪克·埃克伦德
the once promising boxer who turned criminal.
昔日的拳坛新星 今日的阶下囚
Oh, look who it is.
看谁来了
That’s… That’s Dicky’s brother.
那是…迪奇的弟弟
Hey, Micky. Regular.
你好 米奇 老样子
Hey, what’s up, man? Look who’s here.
还好吗 伙计 看谁来了
Good to see you, bro. How are you doing?
见到你很高兴 兄弟 你好
How you feeling? How’s the hand?
感觉如何 你的手还好吗
Uh, it’s getting there. Looks better.
差不多好了 看起来好多了
Why don’t you come down to the gym?
你怎么不来体育馆了
We’ll work out, if you want.
如果你愿意 我帮你训练
You fat fuck, you’re getting big.
你♥他♥妈♥的还真胖 快成猪了
Yeah, I know. It’s just…
是啊 我知道 只是…
Roofing for my father and spending more time with Kasie.
帮我父亲修修屋顶 多点时间陪陪凯茜
By the way, this movie on HBO, man.
顺便 那电影在HBO播了 伙计
What are you boys looking at?
你们这帮家伙看什么看
The movie’s not about him. It’s about his crazy brother.
那电影拍的是他那疯子哥哥 又不是他
I should go.
我得走了
Come back to the gym, Mick. Bye, Mick.
小米 回体育馆来吧 再见 小米
Don’t go watch that crazy shit on TV. Don’t.
别看那傻♥逼♥电影 别看
Going to Hollywood…
进军好莱坞喽…
Let’s get this started!
好戏开场
Lowell was the birthplace
洛厄尔曾是美国
of the Industrial Revolution in America.
工业革命的发源地
Oh, that’s… These people came to find…
那是… 人们前来寻找…
I used to live over there.
我以前住那里
This town’s got good memories, right?
在这镇上有段美好的回忆
Check it out. Fuck yeah.
看看 可不是
This house right up this way, the white house…
这边这所房♥子 那白房♥子…
Oh, yeah! First time I got my crack over here.
看到了 我第一次吸毒就在这
Did you ever know they smoke crack at the white house?
你知道他们在”白宫”里也吸毒吗
The first time I did crack or whatever,
我第一次干吸毒这档子事
I was about twenty-three.
大概是在二十三岁
A friend of mine gave me a gram or whatever.
我一哥们给了我一点尝了下
Fuck I wish that never happened.
我真♥他♥妈♥希望这没发生过
Before that, I’d be doing the silver mittens and stuff.
在那之前 我本想去参加银手套联赛之类
I was the only kid. I’d be twelve. I’m shit-faced.
只有我是孩子 当时才12岁 醉得一塌糊涂
I’ll tell you how crack was.
我来告诉你吸毒是什么感觉
It enters your lungs. When it enters your lungs,
它会进入你的肺 等它进去后
I want to watch Daddy. Oh, my God.
我想看爸爸 上帝啊
No, sweetie. You go back upstairs.
不行的 亲爱的 回楼上去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!