Opens up his body, then I hit him in the body,
那身体就暴露了 我就打他身体
hand goes back down. I go back up to the head,
接着他手缩回来 我又去打他头部
hand goes back, and I hit him in the body.
手又去护头 我就又打他的身体
People who don’t know fighting
不懂拳击的人
think you do a lot of damage hitting the head,
觉得冲着头部去杀伤力最大
but you actually do more hitting the body.
但其实你该重点攻击对方身体
So what do you think? Can I take you out?
你觉得如何 我能约你出去吗
Are you married?
你结婚了吗
No, would I ask you out if I was married?
没有 我要是结婚了怎么还约你出去
What kind of guy do you think I am?
你把我当成什么人
Happens all the time, trust me.
这种事太常见了 相信我
I’m not like that.
我不是那种人
I’m not married. I’ve got a daughter,
我没结婚 有一个女儿
I see her every other weekend.
每隔一周见她一次
Her name is Kasie. But that’s it.
她叫凯茜 就这样
Come on, let me take you out.
拜托 和我约会吧
When?
什么时候
Saturday night I’ll be back in Atlantic City.
周六晚上我就从亚特兰大回来了
Is this the real number?
这是真号♥码吗
You’ll have to call it and see.
你打了就知道
I will.
我会的
Saturday. Dinner and a movie.
周六 一起吃晚饭和看电影
Hey. What’s up?
你好吗
Micky, hey. How’s it going?
米奇 还好吗
I don’t think Laurie’s expecting you right now.
我觉得萝莉现在不想见你
What’s he doing here? This isn’t your visitation day, Micky.
他来这干什么 今天不是探视日 米奇
I just want to say hi to Kasie.
我只是想和凯茜打声招呼
It’s not your day, goodbye.
今天不行 再见
Yeah, but I’m not around next week.
是的 但我下周不在
Now you’re ditching the days you do have?
你连你探视的日子都不要了吗
No, I have a fight. I told you that.
不 我有比赛 我跟你说了
Jimmy… I can’t get in the middle.
吉米 我不想被夹在中间
I can’t talk to her, okay? So I’m asking you, Jimmy.
我和她说不通 所以我问你 吉米
I want to talk to my daughter now.
我现在想和我女儿说话
Talk to your father. God damn it, Jimmy.
和你♥爸♥聊聊 该死的 吉米
Hi, Daddy. – Daddy’s gonna beat Saoul Mamby.
嗨 爸爸 你会打败绍尔·麦比
That’s right. And I’m gonna tell you that after I win,
没错 我赢了之后呢
I’m gonna start making big money.
就能开始赚大钱
And I’ll move into a bigger apartment, like we talked about,
我就能搬去个大房♥子 我们说好的
so you can live with me more days, okay?
这样你就能多陪我几天
Yeah, a bigger apartment!
好极了 更大的房♥子
Wish me luck, all right? Don’t hold your breath, Kasie.
祝我好运吧 你可别指望他 凯茜
It’s cruel to mislead your child, Micky.
你怎么能这么误导自己女儿 米奇
Good luck, Daddy.
祝你好运 爸爸
Thanks, Kasie. I love you, honey.
谢谢 凯茜 我爱你 亲爱的
Bye, baby.
回见 宝贝
Where is he? Jesus Christ. Fucking holding us up.
他人呢 老天 真♥他♥妈♥耽误事
Quit your worrying, for crying out loud.
担心个啥 有必要这么叹气嘛
All that shit in my face…
烟喷了我一脸
I know it’s none of my business. I go to a lot of meetings,
我知道这和我无关 我参加过很多次会面
and they have a saying: “Let go and let God.”
他们都说 随他去吧 让上帝做决定
You’ve got to let him go,
你得随他去
Mick. He’s taught me everything I know.
小米 他教会了我知道的一切
He’s been in my corner. I can’t do it without him.
只有他在场外才行 我一个人不行
You’re already doing it without him. No I’m not.
你一个人已经做到了 不 我不行
Yes you are.
你当然可以
Look, you know where he is.
听着 你知道他在哪
Why don’t you just go get him?
你干嘛不去接他
Can you get him?
你能去接他吗
I’m not fucking going to get him.
我他妈的可不去接他
Well are we all going to go over
我们一伙人带着爱丽丝
there in the limo with Alice? We can’t do that.
坐着豪华汽车去接他吗 这样可不成
Dicky.
迪奇
Your mother’s outside. What?
你妈妈来了 啥
Uh-oh, Dicky, your mother’s outside. She’s down there.
迪奇 你妈妈来了 她就在下面
I’m not here.
说我不在
Don’t, Dicky. Dicky! NO!
不要 迪奇 别这样
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的搞什么
You know we’ve got to go to the airport now.
你知道我们现在得赶去机场
We’ve got a flight to catch.
我们要去赶飞机
You know how important this fight is to me.
你也知道这场比赛对我很重要
Don’t tell Mom I’m here, all right? She knows.
别跟妈说我在这 可她知道
Pick me up back at the house, all right? Are you fucking…
在房♥子后面等我 你♥他♥妈♥到底…
She’s in the driveway right now.
她现在就在房♥子前面
All right, but hurry up. She’s in the fucking driveway.
好吧 快点 她就在前面
We’ve got a flight to catch.
我们要赶飞机
You do this on the day your brother’s traveling?
你在你弟弟比赛前还这样
What are you doing? Just trying to see what I have.
你们在搞什么 只是小试牛刀
The fuck did you hit him for?
你打他了吗
Why’d you make me do that to you?
你为什么逼我打你
Jesus! Oh, my God, Dicky…
上帝 天哪 迪奇
I was on my way, Mom.
我正要走 妈
What are you doing? No, Mom. Mom…
你们在干什么 没事儿 妈
Why can’t we just go to the fucking airport for once, please?
我们还是快去机场吧
Hey, Alice, what about your husband
爱丽丝 你老公怎么办
who’s laying on the fucking ground over here?
他倒地不起了
You want to help your husband?
你不扶一下你老公吗
What are you doing,
你干什么呢
running in here like a silverback fucking gorilla?
跑过来像个该死的银背大猩猩
We had to get him, didn’t we? Oh, yeah, you got him, pal.
我们得抓住他 是啊 你可抓住他了
You see Mamby?
你看麦比
See how Mamby’s arm comes up?
看到麦比的手臂是怎么抬的了吗
Leaves his side open,
让他两侧留空
you just play him up like a pinball machine.
然后就像弹球机一样打他
He’ll be pissing blood. No way you’ll lose, Mick. No way.
打得他尿血 你赢定了 小米 肯定能赢
Hey, Lou. Dicky, boy.
你好 卢 好 迪奇
Hey listen, boy.
听着 伙计
ESPN can’t get us better rooms than this?
ESPN就不能提供好点的房♥间吗
I wouldn’t worry about the rooms right now,
现在我倒不为房♥间的事儿担心
Dicky. You’ve got bigger headaches.
迪奇 你有更大的麻烦了
Like what?
怎么了
The doctor won’t let Mamby fight.
医生不允许麦比参赛
Why not?
为什么
He’s got the flu. Mamby got the flu?
他得了流感 麦比得了流感吗
Yeah.

Dicky, we can still have a fight.
迪奇 我们还是能参赛的
With who? Mike Mungin.
对手是谁 麦克·穆金
Mike Mungin, who’s that?
麦克·穆金是谁
Guy from Philly. Been in prison. He’s been out a few months.
来自费城 坐过牢 出来有几个月了
I’ve called everybody, checked everywhere.
我所有人和地方都找过了
He’s the only guy I could find.
只能找到他了
My last three fights were rough, Lou.
前三场比赛很艰难 卢
I mean this one’s supposed to be easier.
我以为这场会轻松点
We’ve been fucking preparing for Mamby.
我们训练时研究的是麦比
Right, but this guy just came off the couch.
没错 但这家伙刚从班房♥里出来
He’s been sitting on his ass.
有好一阵子没打了
Could be an easy win for Mick.
对米奇来说也许很轻松
Joey Farrell, remember him? He knocked his ass out.
还记得乔伊·法雷吗 他曾把他打得很惨
And you knocked down Joey Farrell…
而你曾把乔伊·法雷打得够呛
Exactly, and Mungin just got off the couch.
没错 穆金刚从号♥子里出来
Can’t make weight. Might be a bit over, though.
还没减肥 也许有些超重
How over?
超多少
162, 165… 165?
162 165的样子 165磅
Micky dropped weight. He’s 146.
米奇减重了 他才146磅
Lou, we prepared for Mamby, all right? We prepared for Mamby!
卢 我们为麦比备战的 明白吗
This guy just got off the couch. Micky’s in shape.
这家伙刚出来 而米奇状态正佳
Road work, everything else. This other guy hasn’t done dick.
受过长跑等各种训练 而那家伙毛都没有
Don’t forget. You don’t fight, nobody gets paid.
别忘了 如果不参赛就没钱
Lou, please…
卢 请便
All right. Um, Joey Farrell knocked him out…
好吧 乔伊·法雷都打败过他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!