我没看见他
I haven’t seen him.
是达利尔吗
Is it Darryl?
退后 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Hey, stay back. Who the hell are you?
洛杉矶时报的 你不该逮捕他
LA Times. That’s the last guy you should be arresting.
快走 快走
Come on, man! Come on.
先生 这是贫民区大清整 我们走
Skid row cleanup, sir. Let’s go.
史蒂夫 史蒂夫
Steve! Steve!
这个人非法持有
This man is in illegal possession of
一辆购物车和一个牛奶箱
A shopping cart and a milk crate.
你要以持有牛奶箱的罪名逮捕他?
Are you gonna arrest him for possession of a milk crate?
-史蒂夫 史蒂夫 -说对了 先生
– Steve! Steve! – That’s correct, sir.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
警官 这是怎么回事
Officer, what happened?
这个倒霉鬼被几个孩子
A couple of kids came out here with some baseball bats
用球棒打死了
And beat the shit out of this poor guy.
-他叫什么 -不知道 先生
– Get a name? – Negative, sir.
对不起 抱歉
Sorry, excuse me. I’m sorry.
这是查询处吗
Is this admits?
我能查询一下…什么
May I make an enquiry about a… excuse me.
-这边? -什么
– This way? – What?
对 那边
Yeah, down here.
它通常在…抱歉
It’s usually on the…I’m sorry.
它通常显示在屏幕上
It’s usually on the screen.
打扰 小姐
Excuse me, Ma’am.
我找一个新来的 叫艾尔斯的病人 a-y-e-r-s
Recent er admits named Ayers, a-y-e-r-s.
谢谢
Thank you, by the way.
没有这个人
No.
你好 谢谢
Hi. Thank you.
我找一名刚刚入院的病人
I’m looking for a recent admission.
你们这儿有一名
I’m hoping you have a recent admission
叫艾尔斯的病人吗 a-y-e-r-s
With a man named Ayers, a-y-e-r-s.
我知道 孔特雷拉斯是评核人
I know. Contreras was the reporting officer.
他当时在场
He was the officer on site.
不是…不是…
It’s not the… it’s not the…
艾尔斯先生 a-y-e-r-s
Mr. Ayers. a-y-e-r-s.
纳撒尼尔·安东尼·艾尔斯
Nathaniel Anthony Ayers.
5尺10寸
5’10”
美籍非洲人
African-American.
你好 还是我
Hi. It’s me again.
这会是场持久战 你叫什么名字
It’s gonna be a long shift. What’s your name?
N-a-t-h-a-n-i-e-l A…
N-a-t-h-a-n-i-e-l A…
我靠写文章吃饭 这无关紧要
I do words for a living. It doesn’t matter.
我找手臂上画着两条或多于两条琴弦的人
Whoever has 2 stripes on their arm or more.
艾尔斯 a-y-e-r-s
Ayers! a-y-e-r-s.
N-a-t-h-a-n-i-e-l
a-n-t-h-o-n-y a-y-e-r-s
N-a-t-h-a-n-i-e-l
a-n-t-h-o-n-y a-y-e-r-s.
不 别让我再等了
No! Do not put me on hold again!
A-y-e-r-s
A-y-e-r-s!
-我是洛佩兹 -史蒂夫 是我 大卫
– Lopez. – Steve, David.
我收到你的留言了 出什么事了
I got your message, what’s up?
温斯顿街有个流浪汉被打了
There was a beating of a homeless man on Winston street,
-刚好在纳撒尼尔睡的地方 -不是他
– It was right in Nathaniel’s spot. – It wasn’t him.
什么 你怎么知道
What? How do you know?
因为他正在这儿享用丰盛的早餐
‘Cause he’s here, eating a crazy-big breakfast.
我猜睡在房♥子里面能激发食欲
I guess sleeping inside can give a man an appetite.
什么
What?
他昨晚睡在公♥寓♥里
He spent last night in the apartment.
没睡在外面
He came inside.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 太谢谢你了
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much.
我以为这辈子都见不到它了
I thought I lost it forever.
你睡得可好?
You good?
除了这儿 我简直…
I literally looked everywhere else
把洛杉矶翻了个遍
In Los Angeles but here.
不过这无所谓
Not that I was worried.
怎么回事 怎么决定睡这儿了
What happened? What made you decide to sleep in here?
人的耐力是有限的 洛佩兹先生
Oh, well, a body can only take so much, Mr. Lopez.
我不再年轻了 我是个中年人了
I’m not young anymore, I’m a middle-aged man.
-你明白吗 -当然
– You know how it is. – Sure.
当人感到疲倦时…
I mean, a body gets weary, a body…
乔迁贺礼
Housewarming gift.
谢谢 洛佩兹先生
Thank you, Mr. Lopez.
谢谢 洛佩兹先生 谢谢
Thank you, Mr. Lopez. Thank you.
我对你不错吧 是吧
I’ve done good by you, haven’t I?
一切都还好 对吧
I mean, things aren’t so bad, right?
詹妮弗将成为你的
Say, things are set for Jennifer
监护人
To become your executor.
真难以置信
I can’t believe Beethoven himself
贝多芬居然在我的公♥寓♥里
Is in my own apartment.
你没问题吧
Are you still okay with that?
让詹妮弗处理你的事
Having Jennifer handle things for you?
只要贝多芬觉得行我就没问题
It’s all right with me if it’s all right with Beethoven.
你们想好了告诉我
Well, you guys let me know.
因为你得把这些文件签了
‘Cause there’s papers you gotta sign.
是从…
They just got back from…
你得看完 你得知道你签的是什么
You should read them so you know what you’re signing.
好的 我会签的
All right, yeah, I’ll just sign them
小纳撒尼尔·安东尼·艾尔斯
Nathaniel Anthony Ayers, Jr.,
住址 B-116 B代表
Apartment B-116, and the b stands for
贝多芬
Beethoven.
-看完后签好 -没问题
– Read them and sign them. – All right.
-很好 -好
– 0kay. – All right.
你…你这儿有喝的吗
What do you… you got anything to drink?
有 洛佩兹先生 当然 洛佩兹先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Lopez. Absolutely, Mr. Lopez,
你可以倒杯水喝
Help yourself to some water,
听到滴水声了没 就在那儿
It’s where the dripping sound is coming from.
-抽空签了它 -好的
– At your leisure. – All right.
这儿有…
Is there a…
干吗贴尼尔·戴蒙德的照片
What’s with Neil Diamond?
我把他当成你了
I thought that was you.
这是恭维我 他可是个帅哥
Well, I’m flattered. He’s a good-looking guy.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
这是什么意思
What’s this business about me
说我精神分♥裂♥?
Having a schizophrenic mind?
那是…那是…那是法律术语
It’s, it’s… it’s legal jargon.
上面说我有精神分♥裂♥ 我没有
It says that I have a schizophrenic mind. I do not.
这没任何意思
It doesn’t mean anything.
我有精神分♥裂♥症
I have a schizophrenic mind.
我不这么觉得
That’s not what I think.
纳撒尼尔 他们试图把人送进…
Nathaniel, they try to put people in a…
-我哪儿都不去 -好消息是
– I’m not going anywhere. – And the good news is that
并不包括你
It has nothing to do with you.
我不会听你的 去哪儿是我的自♥由♥
I don’t go where you say to go. I go where I want to go.
你不能把我关起来 洛佩兹先生 你不能
You don’t put me away, Mr. Lopez. You don’t put me away.
-好 好 -你不能把我关起来
– Okay. Okay. – You don’t put me away.
我不会…我不会…
I’m not gonna… I don’t…
不 不 你不需要去…
No, no, you don’t have to go…
是的 是的 你要把我关起来
Yes, you are. Yes, you are.
…法♥院♥ 你哪儿都不用去
…to court. You don’t have to go anywhere.
詹妮弗会照顾你
Jennifer will take care of you.
我姐姐不会管我
My sister’s not coming near me.
她不会管我
She is not coming near me.
她不会管我
She’s not coming near me.
记得你说过…
Okay, remember when you said…
我说她不会来 她就不会来
If I say she’s not coming then she’s not coming.
你说过…纳撒尼尔 你说过
You said… Nathaniel, you said…
听着 我哪儿都不去
Listen, I’m not going to have anymore…
我哪儿都不去
I’m not going to have anymore…
听我说 让我告诉你
I will tell you. I will tell you.
我受够了做我自己 至于你 洛佩兹先生
I’m sick of being Nathaniel and you Mr.Lopez.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!