生那么大的气 还大喊大叫
So angry. Yelling.
真是没道理
It doesn’t make sense.
-你有家庭吗 -什么
– Do you have a family? – What?
你结婚了吗
Are you a married man?
-有没有一位史蒂夫·洛佩兹太太 -没有
– Is there a Mrs. Steve Lopez? – No.
我和玛丽结过婚 但我们离婚了
I did. Mary. But we split up.
我们有个儿子 叫托马斯 在上大学
We have a son, Thomas. He’s in college now.
史蒂夫·洛佩兹先生
Mr Steve Lopez,
托马斯·史蒂夫·洛佩兹先生
Mr Thomas Steve Lopez,
玛丽·史蒂夫·洛佩兹太太
Mrs. Mary Steve Lopez.
不是洛佩兹太太 是玛丽·韦斯顿
Not Mrs. Lopez. Mary Weston.
玛丽·韦斯顿·史蒂夫·洛佩兹太太
Mrs. Mary Weston Steve Lopez.
不 就玛丽·韦斯顿 句号♥
No. Just Mary Weston. Period.
我们过去是夫妻 现在不是
We were married. We’re not anymore,
她只是玛丽
so now she’s just Mary.
你和玛丽过去是夫妻 可现在不是了
You were married to Mary, but you’re not married to Mary anymore.
正确 别问我们是怎么离婚的
Correct. Don’t ask me how.
弗洛莉亚·艾尔斯太太
Mrs. Floria Ayers,
詹妮弗·艾尔斯小姐
Miss Jennifer Ayers.
然后是纳撒尼尔·安东尼·艾尔斯先生
And then there was Mr. Nathaniel Anthony Ayers sr.
他是个重要人物 他有双大手
He was a big man. He had big hands.
而我只有双小手
I have very small hands.
只适合小提琴和大提琴
Fit around a violin, a cello.
艾尔斯先生是个重要人物 可他不是上帝
Mr. Ayers was a big man, But he wasn’t a god.
我有自己的上帝
I have my God.
就是史蒂夫·洛佩兹先生
Mr. Steve Lopez.
伙计
Oh, boy.
你就是我的上帝 飞在天上
Yeah, you’re my god. Flying around high.
-你是我的上帝 -我不适合当你的上帝
– You’re my God. – I’m not comfortable being your God.
史蒂夫·洛佩兹先生 专栏作者
Mr. Steve Lopez, staff writer,
你就是我的上帝
you are my God.
-真的吗 我是你的上帝? -真的 你是我的上帝
– That it? I’m your God? – Yes, You are. You’re my God.
好吧 我就是你的上帝
All right. I am your God.
作为你的上帝
And as your God,
我命令你从今天起 并且在接下来的一周里
I command you to be at Lamp,
每天下午2点在兰普
2:00 P. M., one week from today
上大提琴课 就这么定了
For a cello lesson. Done Deal.
这也是笔诱人的交易
And it’s a really sweet deal, too.
因为如果你来 我就给你永恒的生命
‘Cause if you show up, I will grant you eternal life.
我可能还会给你找个徒弟
Hell, I might even make you a disciple.
如果你不来 你我就毫不相干了
If you don’t, you’re on your own.
这是我的公♥寓♥ 这是我的公♥寓♥
This is my apartment. This is my apartment.
这是我的公♥寓♥
This is my apartment.
这是我的公♥寓♥ 这是我的公♥寓♥
This is my apartment. This is my apartment.
这是我的公♥寓♥
This is my apartment.
一直是1号♥ 一直是2号♥
Always number 1. Always number 2.
纳撒尼尔
Nathaniel.
我们一直在这儿 纳撒尼尔·艾尔斯
We’ve always been here, Nathaniel Ayers.
我一直和你在一起 纳撒尼尔
I’ve always been with you, Nathaniel.
我永远不会离开你 纳撒尼尔 我爱你
I’ll never leave you, Nathaniel. I love you, Nathaniel.
-我爱你 -没有别人爱你了 纳撒尼尔
– I love you. – No one else loves you, Nathaniel.
但是我爱你 纳撒尼尔 我会保护你
But I love you, Nathaniel. I’ll protect you, Nathaniel.
当你从天堂坠落 他们都在嘲笑你 纳撒尼尔
When you fell from heaven, they laughed at you, Nathaniel.
你是我的心肝儿 纳撒尼尔 我爱你
You’re my heart, Nathaniel. I do love you, Nathaniel.
我们会永远在一起 纳撒尼尔
We’ll be together forever, Nathaniel.
我会保护你
I’ll protect you.
听着 我会保护你 令你不受痛苦
Look, I’ll be here to protect you from the pain.
我会保护你 令你不受痛苦
I’ll be here to protect you from the pain.
撒谎 你撒谎
Fibber. You fibber.
你撒谎
You fib.
我会保护你 令你远离嘈杂
I’ll protect you from the noise.
我害怕 我害怕
Fear for you. Fear for you.
我会保护你 令你不受他们鄙夷的目光
I’ll protect you from their beady eyes.
-我会在这儿 -保护你 令不受他们的歧视
– I’ll be here to obey. – I’ll protect you from their eyes.
-来吧 纳撒尼尔 -没有人爱你了 纳撒尼尔
– Step right, Nathaniel. – No one else loves you, Nathaniel.
你是我的孩子 纳撒尼尔
You’re my boy, Nathaniel.
-脱掉鞋子 -我会保护你 我会保护你
– Take off the shoes. – I’ll protect you. I’ll protect you.
没人可以杀掉那孩子 那是他的命运
No one can kill the child. That’s what the child is about.
忘了你吧 跳吧
Forget you. Jump off!
来吧
Come on.
看看那个
Hey. Look at that.
在街上没见过吧
Don’t see those on the street. Quick right.
这边 右拐 右边来
And then, and then… and then right again, right here.
纳撒尼尔 来吧
Nathaniel. Come on down.
你干什么呢 快点 走到头 左转
What are you… come on. We go down here and then to the end and left.
我想我们还是该到外面去上课
I think we should do the lesson out here.
不 不 这边走 快点
No, no, no. It’s just this way. Come on.
洛佩兹先生 洛佩兹先生
Mr. Lopez… Mr. Lopez.
洛佩兹先生 我真的觉得我们该去外面上课
Mr. Lopez, I really think we should do it out here.
来吧 过来看看 就在这边
No, come on. Let’s have a look. It’s right down here.
洛佩兹先生
Mr. Lopez.
纳撒尼尔 快点儿
Nathaniel, come on.
真的很干净
It’s really clean.
过来看看啊
Come check it out.
我们该去外面上课 外面更好
We should do it out here. It’s better.
我在外面感觉更舒服
I’m more comfortable out here.
看起来不错
Looks nice.
看起来不错
Looks nice.
不错
It’s nice.
加油 你行的
Come on. You can do it.
我不能住在这儿
I can’t live here.
我来帮你
I’ll give you a hand with that.
好了
Got it.
孩子 小心门槛
Oh, boy. Let’s get this in nice.

Good.
这儿不错 不是吗
It’s great, right?
我是说 我喜欢这儿 你觉得呢
I mean, I like it. What do you think?
这里不错 很干净
It’s nice. It’s clean.
浴室比那儿好多了…
The bathroom’s better than…
除了它
Except for him.
我可不想死在这里
I don’t wanna die in here.
别…
Don’t…
有人可以冲进来就把我杀了…
Somebody could just come in here and kill me…
你会没事的 纳撒尼尔
You’ll be fine. Nathaniel?
… 然后拿走我所有的东西
… and take all of my belongings.
纳撒尼尔 门是上锁的
Nathaniel, the door locks.
苍蝇只能活12天
A fly only lives 12 days.
要是12天以后
What if in 12 days,
有人走进那扇门然后杀了我怎么办
Someone walks through that door and murders me?
我才不在乎这个什么克莱登呢
And I don’t care about this Claydon thing, either.
什么迪士尼大厅 唐老鸭
Walt Disney Hall. Disney Duck.
没什么区别 我一个也不要
Doesn’t make a difference. I don’t need any of that.
如果我要上课 应该在地道里上
If I’m gonna take a lesson, I should take the lesson in the tunnel
我可以听着城市的声音
Where I can hear the city sounds
而不会被关在生活之外
And not be locked off from life,
被关在世界之外
Locked off from the world.
在地道里 我才能听见真正的音乐
In the tunnel I can hear the music the way it’s supposed to be played.
而在这个地方 没有城市的声音
Not in this place, there’s no city sounds,
没有贝多芬 没有洛杉矶 没有加利福尼亚
There’s no Beethoven, there’s no Los Angeles, California.
我不属于这里
I don’t belong here.
我再也不要来这里
I’m never coming here again.
纳撒尼尔 这是格雷厄姆·克莱登
Nathaniel, that’s Graham Claydon.
很高兴见到你 纳撒尼尔
Pleased to meet you, Nathaniel.
见到音乐家同行我总是很高兴
I always love meeting a fellow musician.
我给你带了些东西
I brought you something.
我知道你喜欢贝多芬
I know you’re partial to Beethoven,
所以我想你会喜欢这个
So I thought you’d enjoy this,
因为没有巴♥赫♥
Because, you know, without Johann Sebastian
就没有贝多芬
There would be no Ludwig Van.
A弦 D弦 A弦 D弦 A弦 D弦
The A, the D, the A, the D, the A, the D.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!