Take off your clothes.
衣服脱掉
What’s happening?
怎么了?
Look, I knew the second I met you
听着 我一见到你时就晓得
you weren’t Clark Devlin.
你不是克拉克戴弗林
Now take off the tuxedo. It doesn’t belong to you.
马上脱掉燕尾服 它不属于你
I wanted to tell you, but I just didn’t know how.
我是想告诉你 只是不知如何开口
Take off your clothes.
衣服脱掉
What is that?
那是什么?
Hey!
嘿!
Whoa!
哇!
You, out here!
你 出来!
Okay.
好的
Take the clothes.
衣服捡起来
Okay.
好的
Slow down.
冷静点
My name is Jimmy Tong.
我叫唐吉米
I’m Mr. Devlin’s driver.
我是戴弗林先生的司机
He asked me to find Walter Strider.
他要我去找华特史崔达
I don’t want to hear
我不想听你任何谎言了
any more of your lies.
现在 把表和鞋子给我
Now, give me the watch and the shoes.
好了 克拉克戴弗林在哪? 你何以认为你能脱的了关系?
you were going to get away with this?
发生了意外
Things happened.
我决定顺其自然去做
What about the underwear?
那内♥裤♥呢?
They’re mine.
那是我的
I-I mean, my roommate.
我是指 我室友的
Jimmy.
吉米
Suits you.
很适合你
These are my roommate’s, too.
这也是我室友的
Go finish your business.
去做你的事吧
Have you seen the Emperor?
你有看到皇上吗?
No.
没有
Impolite to leave
不向主人说声再见就离开是很不礼貌的
I was just looking for Deitrich.
我只是在找戴崔奇
I’ll take you to him, then.
那我带你去找他
Like a big terrier with a little rat.
就像一只狗叼着一只小老鼠一样
I think she was down in the lab.
我想她在底下实验室
Well, at least your interest in water was genuine.
好吧 至少你是真的对水有兴趣
Look, I’m here because of you.
听着 我是因为你才来的
You wanted to know if I could be trusted?
你想知道我是否能信得过?
I bet this tux is just your size.
我打赌这件燕尾服刚好合你的身材
Thank you.
谢谢
We got a positive location on Blaine, sir.
布兰妮有动静了 先生
How long till we get to her?
多久能追踪到她?
20 minutes.
20分钟
I’ve transmitted the coordinates.
我已经传送座标过去了
Dear Mr. Devlin
亲爱的戴弗林先生
I did the best I could, but it wasn’t good enough.
我尽了最大努力 不过还不够好
I did not find Walter Strider for you.
我没能替你找到华特史崔达
I also lost your tuxedo.
还弄丢了你的燕尾服
I’m sure you will get it back.
我相信你能拿回来的
I guess I will go back to being what I was before I met you.
我猜我会回复遇到你之前的样子
Oh!
哦!
Water Strider.
华特史崔达
Water strider.
水蜘蛛
Water strider!
水蜘蛛!
Stupid!
我真笨!
My beautiful little darlings.
我美丽的小姐
Gerris maginatus.
盖瑞斯品种原产于东南亚
Commonly known as the water strider.
通常被称为水蜘蛛
Walter Strider.
水蜘蛛
Yes, the water strider.
对 水蜘蛛
Very good. Very good.
非常好 非常好
Well, it’s brilliant.
嗯 很聪明
They touch down on the reservoirs.
它们接触到水库之后
Their little feet transfer a deadly bacteria
致命细菌就会蔓延开
without breaking the surface of the water
不会造成水面波动
so no alarms sound, and it looks like
所以不会有警报声 仿佛是
a nasty little trick of nature.
自然界讨厌的小把戏
Fortunately
很不幸地
there is one drinkable water source.
只剩一处可饮用水源
Yours.
你们的
Deitrich, you’re a genius.
戴崔奇 你真是个天才
Too bad it won’t work.
很可惜没有用
Oh… you so wrong.
哦…你大错特错了
Wrong! Wrong! Wrong.
错! 错! 错!
It will work because my plan is perfect.
因为我的计划完美故会实现
Sorry, Mr. Banning, it’s your plan… and mine.
抱歉 班尼先生 是你的计划…还有我的
Um… it’s ours.
唔…是我们的
Shut up. Explain.
闭嘴 解释一下
Oh, all righty.
好的
The life cycle of the Gerris maginatus
盖瑞斯物种的生命周期
begins with mating…
起源于交♥配♥…
something Dr. Simms is not personally familiar with.
辛斯博士这方面了解得不多
Anyhoo, the insects swarm
不管怎么说 这些昆虫
to freshwater
涌聚在淡水里
where fertilized eggs are then deposited on the underside
在那儿产卵并存放在
of lotus leaves and hatch into larvae.
荷叶下面直至孵化
Spare me the Discovery Channel blather.
别跟我上”探索频道”的废课
Tell me why it won’t work.
解释一下为何没用
Yes, tell us.
是的 告诉我们
Why it won’t work?
为何不管用?
This is the northern hemisphere, correct?
这里是北半球 对吧?
You incubated insects native to the southern hemisphere.
你培养的昆虫原产于南半球
So, simply, it is too cold for them to mature sexually
所以道理很简单 对成虫来说 气候太冷了
much like Simms here.
好比辛斯这里
Therefore…
因此…
they won’t mate.
他们不会交♥配♥
Therefore, they won’t seek out water.
因此 牠们不会离开水面寻找
Is this true?
真的吗?
No, I knew a girl once, in college, quite well.
不 我以前在大学认识个相当不错的女孩
Very well.
非常不错
And then you remember cousin Doris?
你记得桃乐丝表妹没?
No, Simms, the bugs.
不是 辛斯 昆虫
The bugs.
昆虫
Oh, you’re not going to believe this hootchie
哦 你不会相信这种鬼话吧
are you, Mr. Banning?
是不是 班尼先生?
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗?
Ask him if I lied about the tuxedo.
不信的话 你可以问他燕尾服的事
This tuxedo is… it’s all right. It’s…
燕尾服是… 没关系 是…
“All right”?
“没关系”?
That is the most incredible piece of technology
那是星球上最难以置信的科技产物
And I am laying it in your big, hot hands.
而我现在将它交到你手上
Mr. Banning, release the bugs.
班尼先生 释放虫子吧
Go ahead.
去啊
Do what he tells you.
照他说的去做
You might have a chance at second prize
你在国中科学展览中可能有机会得亚军
but you can forget your dreams of world domination.
但你可以忘了你的征服世界梦想
Slip into it, Deitrich.
穿上吧 戴崔奇
See how it feels.
看看有何感受
The other ten percent’s in there.
另外百分之十在那里
You’ve got plenty of it.
你多的是
Hey, Dr. Schwartz.
嘿 史瓦兹博士
Tell your boss Clark Devlin is back.
告诉你的老板 说克拉克回来了
Drapes nicely.
很合身
Well, it certainly puts a spring in one’s step.
嗯 它真像给人装上了弹簧
Happy to have lightened your loafers, Deitrich.
很高兴你把它们都放走了 戴崔奇
One question.
一个问题
Why are you doing this?
你为何要这样做?
Hey, what the hell is this?
嘿 这到底是什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!