Good God!
他妈的!
So, you had fun up there.
上台满好玩的
I was blending; that’s what agents do.
我搞糊涂了 那是探员该做的
Would you please stop?
你别那样行吗?
I’d like to get to Banning’s table before morning.
我想在天亮前到达班尼那桌
Whoa! Hey, slut, thanks.
哇! 嘿 贱♥人♥ 谢谢
I hate celebrities who brush off their fans.
我不喜欢对歌♥迷不理不睬
Banning’s girlfriend has been drinking.
班尼的女友一直在喝酒
Okay, she might be able to tell– Clark!
好的 她可能会说漏嘴…克拉克!
Yes.
是的
Stop.
站住
Get on the scene, Sex Machine.
好好欣赏 性♥爱♥机器
Great job, man.
表演的很棒 兄弟
Hi.

Hi. Good evening.
嗨 晚安
Hello.
你好
Well, we’re all
我们所有人都…
vaguely honored you could join us, I suppose.
很荣幸你能加入我们 我想是吧
Singing is my favorite type of music.
歌♥唱是我最喜欢的音乐类型
Oh, admirable.
哦 那太好了
Regrettably, this is
很遗憾 这是…
my vacuous fiancee.
我的未婚妻
I think her name is Cheryl
我想她叫雪洛
something.
还是什么的
Oh, charmed.
哦 你真迷人
I could look at you all day.
我可以整天看着你
Do you ever dance unprofessionally…
你有跳过非专业的…
Emperor?
皇上?
Let’s see what I can do.
我们看看能跳什么
Oh, excuse us.
哦 失陪一会
Of course.
没问题
Do you know how to mambo?
你会跳曼波吗?
I hope so.
希望会
Whoo!
哇!
Hmm… ’92 Dasani.
嗯… 92年份的达沙尼
Gentle bouquet with a hint of vinyl polychloride.
酒香温和 带点聚氯乙烯的味道
Earthy yet… ethereal.
但很朴实自然…难以捉摸
Cheers.
干杯
Oops.

I spilled.
我弄洒了
JlMMY: You and Banning seem very close.
你和班尼似乎非常亲密
Tell me about his work.
告诉我一下他的工作
I don’t want to talk about him.
我不想谈他的事
I want to talk about you.
我想谈谈你的
You’re such a handsome devil.
你真是个帅小子
So are you.
你也是
When I can’t sleep at night, which is quite often
我经常夜里无法成眠
I step into my laboratory and I play.
就走进实验室玩玩
It’s not work, you see.
并非工作 你明白
It’s glorious
很高兴的事
wet… play.
湿淋淋地…玩
Well, maybe I can come over and play.
那好 也许我能过去一起玩
That would be very nice.
那一定很棒
The thing is, l, uh…
问题是 我…
I have a small problem… trusting people.
我有点小小问题… 我不相信别人
I don’t know if I can trust myself with you, Deitrich.
我也不知道自己是否能相信你 戴崔奇
Well, maybe we can come up
好 也许我们能够上去
with a way for you to pro…
让你好好证明一下…
Her name’s Del Blaine. She’s CSA.
她叫黛儿布兰妮 是中♥央♥安♥全♥局♥的
Oh, bloody hell.
哦 真该死
He drives a BMW, registered to Clark Devlin.
他开的宝马登记在克拉克戴弗林名下
You told me you dealt with Devlin
你说你解决了戴弗林
with the skateboard bomb.
用滑板炸♥弹♥
Yeah, well, he looks pretty alive to me.
是没错 他看来还活生生的
Pretty good dancer. He’s all over Cheryl.
舞跳的很棒 他迷上了雪洛
You want me to do something about that?
要我去处理一下吗?
No.
不用
Maybe the rancid tart
也许这回那个臭婊♥子♥
might actually be of some use for once.
可能会有点用处
Get the boys, would you?
找些人手 行吧?
Whoo! I am so bushed.
哇! 累死我了
I’m sorry, you’ll have to excuse me.
抱歉 我得失陪一下
Unfortunate interruptus.
不方便打扰了
So, my long streak of love, here is the key
那么 亲爱的 这是套房♥的钥匙
to the hospitality suite
你应该有需要好好过一夜
Good-bye.
再见
Well, I think I’ll just go up
嗯 我想我要上去了
to room 7-2– excuse me– 6-8
房♥号♥72…抱歉…68
and take a long, hot bath
慢慢地洗个热水澡
in room 7-2-6-8.
在7268房♥间
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
And once again, we end up with nothing.
我们又一事无成了
I can get her to talk.
我可以从她口中套出来
And say what?
说什么呢?
Oh, Emperor, would you sign my bra?
哦 皇上 帮我胸罩签个名好吗?
Oops, I’m not wearing one.
哦 我没穿胸罩
What is it with you and bras?
跟你和胸罩有何关系?
She has information.
她有我们要的资讯
Oh, right, and that’s why you have to go up to her hotel room.
对 所以你得上楼去她的饭店房♥间
You have never seen my work.
你还没看到我的成果
This is what Clark Devlin does best.
这是克拉克戴弗林最拿手的
Can I go home?
我能回家吗?
No, you have to cover me.
不行 你得掩护我
With what, a shot of penicillin?
用什么掩护 打一针盘尼西林吗?
Huh?
什么?
Fine.
好了
I’ll be waiting by the pool.
我在泳池畔等
Oh, wait.
哦 等等
What’s her room number again?
再说一次她的房♥间号♥码
7-2-6-8
7-2-6-8
7-2-6-8. 7-2-6-8. 7-2-6-8.
7268 7268 7268
Yoo-hoo!
呀-呼!
Cheryl!
雪洛!
Hey, you little devil.
嘿 你这小恶魔
You’ll never find…
你不会知道…
What kind of bubbles do you like?
你喜欢哪种泡泡?
Little…
小的…
As long as you live
只要你还活着
…or big?!
…还是大一点?
Someone who loves you
爱我的人
Hang it for me, will you?
帮我挂一下好吗?
Tender like I do
温柔如我
Whoa, I’m not bragging on myself…
哇 不是我自吹自擂…
So…
所以…
I know you can dance, but…
我知道你很会跳 不过…
what else can you do?
你还会做别的吗?
Get on the bed.
上♥床♥吧
I’ll show you.
我让你见识见识
Oh!
哦!
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh…
哦 哦 哦 哦 哦…
Okay, Mr. Devlin, let’s see your magic.
好的 戴弗林先生 来看看你的魔力吧
Oh, my God, your hands are like a machine.
哦 我的天 你的手好像机器
Oh, I am never working with him again.
哦 我再也不要跟他一起工作了
So, tell me about Deitrich’s good friend, Walter Strider.
那告诉我关于戴崔奇的好朋友 华特史崔达的事吧
Oh! Never heard of him…
哦! 没听过他…
but I know Dry Martini.
但我认识马丁尼
Maybe someone should mix us a couple.
也许有人该帮我们调个两杯
Y-O-U spells “you.”
Y-O-U拼成”你”
Oh.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!