No, no, no, let go!
不 不 不 放手!
You’re-you’re-you’re ripping…
你-你-你扯裂了…
my sl-sleeve! You-you…
我的袖子! 你…
No, no. No, not, not my…
不 不 不 不是 不要我的…
Sir!
先生!
My ring.
我的戒指
Oh, my God!
哦 天哪!
Oh, my… Oh!
哦 我的…哦!
This was not… part of the plan.
这不在…计划之内
Del Blaine?
黛儿布兰妮?
Del…
黛儿…
Confidence.
自信
Del…
黛儿…
Nice of you, moron.
好你个头 白♥痴♥
Not in the manual.
不在手册中
Creep!
怪人!
Del Blaine! Stop!
黛儿布兰妮! 停车!
Get off of me!
滚开点!
Why didn’t you stop?
你怎么不停车?
God, what the hell is wrong with you?!
天啊 你到底有何毛病?!
How do you… fall off a building
你是怎么…从大楼摔下
and end up… uh…
结果却…
You okay?
你没事吧?
Would you stop that?
你别那样做行吗?
It’s okay.
没事了
I am in the car with a psychopath.
我跟个精神病坐车
We are not safe.
我们不安全
Are you upset?
你生气了?
Why would I be upset?
我♥干♥嘛生气?
I’ve always wanted to begin and end my career
我一直想开拓我的事业生涯
with a big fat failure!
却惨遭滑铁卢!
Thank you very much, Mr. Devlin.
非常感谢你 戴弗林先生
It’s my first time.
这是我的第一次
I mean… every mission is like my first time.
我意思是…每次任务都仿佛第一次
It’s so difficult being Clark Devlin.
克拉克戴弗林可真难当
Oh.

Sorry.
抱歉
Aah!
啊!
I didn’t do that.
不是我♥干♥的
What…
你…
i-is wrong with you?!
有何毛病?
I’m not who you think I am.
我并非你想的那个人
Stay away!
离我远点!
I’m a little over-amped myself right now.
我现在有点反应过度
Let’s just call it a day.
今天就到此为止吧
Get some rest and medication.
好好休息吃个药吧
What?
你说什么?
We’ll be in communication.
我们再连络了
Oh.

I don’t have your phone number!
我不知道你的电♥话♥号♥码!
C.S.A. TARGET RANGE
中♥央♥安♥全♥局♥练靶场
Who am I kidding?
我唬谁啊?
I have no idea what I’m doing
我不知道自己在做什么
or why I’m doing it.
或为何去做
I felt the same way
我也有同感
when I took my first field assignment.
当我接下我第一次任务
Then I met Clark Devlin
后来我遇见了克拉克戴弗林
and life just got a whole lot better…
人生整个改善了许多…
and a little more complicated.
也变得有些复杂
Let’s, uh, can we get a close– can we…?
能不能把镜头拉近点…?
How do we pan down…
要怎样移下面点…
Yeah. Just hit the second button there.
对 按那边第二颗按钮
Everybody warned me, he was unorthodox
人人警告我 说他是异端
but he’s way irrational, bordering on nutso.
不过他虽偏激 几近疯狂程度
We’ll just get, uh… That’s it.
我们只是 唔…就那样了
There, yeah. That’s it, there.
那边 对 没错 那边
Look at that.
看看那个
Move it over, over just a bit.
移过去一点
He’s getting under your skin, isn’t he?
他会渐渐渗入你的肌肤 不对吗?
He got under my skin once
他渗入过我肌肤一次
and I’m still feeling it.
我仍然可感觉得到
Yeah, you told me.
是的 你有说过
What about his English?
他的英文如何?
Oh, I can never understand half of what he says
哦 他讲的话有一半我都不懂
but don’t you just love his accent?
可你不是喜欢他的腔调吗?
She can’t hear anything from here…?
她听不到这里讲话…?
No, I don’t think… Whoa!
不 我不这么认为…哇!
God, I wish I was still back in the field.
老天 我希望我重操旧业
How do you like me now?
你觉得我现在怎样?
She’s got issues, man.
她打中小鸟了 老兄
Holy…
天啊…
Can your, uh, can your
你的…你的…
girlfriend shoot, uh…
女友会不会开枪…
A groin out of a target?
打靶的下♥体♥部位?
Let’s go.
走吧
Let’s get our nails done.
让我们去完成吧
Okay.
好的
Have a nice day, boys.
祝你愉快 小子
Dr. Angelo, Dr. Angelo…
安吉罗医生 安吉罗医生…
They ran out of “Get well soon.”
他们的”速速好”用完了
You said to wear this, but I don’t know.
你叫我穿这件 不过我不知道
Being Clark Devlin is not easy.
当克拉克戴弗林可不轻松
Hello.
你好
So, Mr. Devlin
所以 戴弗林先生
how are you feeling today?
你今天觉得怎样?
Not so good, I’m afraid.
恐怕不太好
Well, you’ve got a few hours
好 你还有几个小时
to pull yourself together.
重整旗鼓
What do you mean?
你这话什么意思?
After the fiasco of planting the bug
在植入窃听器失败后
I’d say we have only one choice:
我会说我们只剩一个选择:
Level One surveillance.
一级监视
In other words…
换句话说…
Infiltration.
就是混进去
Banning’s going to be at the Lanford Hotel tonight
班尼今晚会去兰佛饭店
entertaining three of his new partners.
招待他的三位新股东
Chalmers has agreed to… get us at the next table.
钱默斯已经同意…安排我们坐隔壁桌
Is this a black-tie event?
要穿燕尾服吗?
No. But I’m sure you’ll wear whatever you want.
不是 不过我相信你随便穿也无所谓
Maybe we can find Walter Strider.
也许我们可以找到华特史崔达
Meet you there at 8:00.
8点钟见
Water… strider…
华特…史崔达…
What?
什么?
Water…
华特…
Mr. Clark Devlin.
克拉克戴弗林先生
Stri… der…
史崔…达…
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Huh?
什么?
Uh, he needs help.
他需要帮忙
Security! Security!
警卫! 警卫!
At last
终于…
My love has come along
我的爱情降临了
My lonely days are over…
结束了我孤独的日子…
Del Blaine.
黛儿布兰妮
Hey.
嘿!
I know how partial you are to that monkey suit of yours
我知道你偏爱穿那套猴子装
so I got gussied up.
所以特地打扮一番
Good job. You gussy very well.
很好 你穿起来很好看
Oh, and here’s a little something for you.
这里有点东西送你
Hmm?
哦?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!